Bad things

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SauronL, Feb 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SauronL

SauronL User

[​IMG] 30299692
    USA (West Coast) [​IMG]
    Hello , :)

1st - When i loged in , my drones are glitching and not showing - they ill show in 5 mins but its DO lag , more peoples got it , they said

2nd - When i got pop in spaceball and i used respawn , ball is removed from the map and i need to rejump many times than it will show here again

3rd - When im starting to jump and enemy in this time starting to chase me , i cant use minimap than ill get relog

Sauron

2. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

I am sorry for the delay in response,

As we can understand your frustration with the lag situation. please know that many players experience lag issues and game screen issues when the Server has special events going on when things are newly added to the game. Due to the added graphics and the large quantity of players wanting to experience the new additions.

Below is a variety of reasons as to why you could be. experiencing these issues.

1. Web Browser is not up to date
    2. Flash and java not up to date - or missing plug ins
    3. Cache needs to be empty
    4. Browser history may need to be cleared.
    5. Distance from server
    6. Computer graphic overload. (Graphics card slow or not enough Ram).
    7. Internet type - Wifi, DSL, cable broadband or phone connection.
    8. Programs Running in the Background
    9. Clear Flash player data: Can be done at the following link
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
    (This is an actual web page - not just an image)
    10. Possible server problem.

These are all things that could be causing the issue, these are just suggestions as to what the issue might be to help you resolve the current problem.

I hope this has help in some way.
    Have a nice day!
    Astraea

SauronL likes this.
  3. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Hi ASTRAEA, Nice list :) It may be worth adding browser choice.

4. SauronL

SauronL User

Thanks for the answer :) :D

5. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Your more than welcome. :)

Please have a lovely day and enjoy your game
    Astraea

SauronL likes this.