Discount in shop?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ŊΛŘΛÐΛ, Sep 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys ,

I just saw a Discount sign in shop and in the shop menu at Drones and Weapons ,
    The LF-3 weapon has received a discount by 15% for a short period. What is this Event?

2. ShockWave-

ShockWave- User

its only for those that started off new to the game.

3. Zyher-SuB

Zyher-SuB User

i got them too and im almost basic fe lvl 15

4. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Was just a quick event, like upgrade hour would be, I suspect it will be something that will happen again once or twice a month from now on.
    It was available to everyone, just had to be on during the 2 hours it was active :)

5. .-Raijin-.

.-Raijin-. User

ŊΛŘΛÐΛ, There was a "Blue light special" on LF3's today. I hope you were able to pick up some of these at a crazy low price! As usual though it was for a limited time or while supplies last. Hopefully there will be more of these in the future, and we'll make sure to have more cashiers on hand so the checkout process won't take so long.

Does the OP have any further questions regarding this or may we close?
    Best regards,
    .-Raijin-.

6. Thanks guys , you can close this thread Raijin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.