Encrypted Bonus Boxes FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Nov 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Encrypted Bonus Boxes FAQ

Q: What happens if the PET picks up a box?
    A: The Captcha also appears as if the player would have picked up the box himself.

Q: What happens if the player fails to enter the Captcha successfully?
    A: The player cannot collect any further boxes until he has successfully entered the Captcha code.

Q: How often can I try to enter the Captcha?
    A: If you fail 20 times in a row, you get kicked off the Map. For 30 minutes.

Q: What happens if a Captcha popped up and I click on another Box?
    A: A new Captcha will be generated every time you try to collect a Box until you enter the Captcha correctly.

Q: Does my Box Doubler also work when I entered the code correctly?
    A: Yes, the doubled box content for the next Box multiplies with any booster the player has. E.g.: if the player has a Box Doubler he will get 4 times the amount. This does not apply for booty boxes!

Q: Which Boxes are affected?
    A: All Boxes except Booty Boxes and Cargo Boxes.

Q: I have been killed 6 times now trying to enter the codes! you need to make them shorter.

A: They are a set length, they will not be made any shorter.

Q: I've been boxing and haven't' run into these new encrypted boxes. What do they look like? And how do you enter the code?
    A: It looks like google captcha, you can enter the code in the field

Q: And where do you get these codes ?
    A: The code is displayed on an image

Q: Are the Unlock encrypted bonus boxes out in US WEST? I've been roaming around and haven't seen one yet?
    A: It is everywhere

Q: What if you get popped while entering the code or before you get a chance?
    A: Then you can enter the code on reconnecting to the spacemap

Q: Will you be banned from the map? If you enter the wrong code a few times?
    A: Yes

Q: Are the special new bonus boxes cap sensitive ?
    A: No

Q: In my previous experience using The Captcha code with other sits, half of the time i can't read the word because the letters are bent or over each other and i just keep pressing The Captcha refresh till i get words i can understand and retype in, are the words in our new boxes going to be like this.
    A: They are the same, yes

Q: After reading the FAQs, putting in the wrong code 20 times would ban you from that map,, would refreshing the word also cause this...?

A: Refreshing code isn't the same as a false code.
    Q: I can't see the two words but i see the tab where to put it, how can I collect boxes again?
    A: Refresh the code.

Q: If you are getting attacked while entering a CAPTCHA code, can you cancel entering it? And second question, if you are getting attacked by an alien and you click on a bonus box, do you still continue to get attacked?
    A: Yes

Q: Is there a time limit to entering the captcha code or can they go to the port to do it?
    A: There is no limit

Q: Can your PET pick up a box and you get a captcha message?
    A: - pet is same as if you pick up boxes so yes to that one.

Thank you to Energy67 & Deucalion for their assistance
    on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.