FULL SCREEN MODE FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Nov 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

FULL SCREEN MODE FAQ

Greetings Space Pilots,

Many of you did ask for it since a very long time.
    Finally, we are able to provide you with the FullScreen Mode for DO!
    No doubt it will change your DO gaming experience for ever!

Unfortunately, the Internet Explorer does not support the fullscreen mode at the moment.

How to activate Full-Screen Mode for DO?

You will be able to find a new icon on your top right in-game padlock. It looks like a filled square with extra outside corners (enlarge icon).

fullscreen 1.png

Once you click on this icon, the current resolution you are using will enlarge to fit your screen fully.

Note the resolution do not get bigger, the current pixels just get enlarged: this means you are not going to see more than what you were previously seeing in windows mode.

When full screen you will be displayed with this message pop-up:

fullscreen 2.png

You will have to press the 'Allow' button to be able to use your keys in fullscreen mode.

That's it, for the first time, you can now enjoy your favorite online game FullScreen!

Enjoy!

Questions/Answers:

Q: My FullScreen icon is greyed out and it does not do anything when I press it (see image bellow).
    A: This means you are not running the latest version of FashPlayer which is needed to use this feature. You simply have to update your FlaslPlayer to make it work (Version: 11,4,402,265) (if you are using chrome here is a guide to make sure you are running the right version of Flash: Follow the link)

fullscreen 3.png

Q: I am using Internet Explorer, it says I cannot use the FullScreen feature. How can I fix this? (see image bellow)
    A: Unfortunately there is no work around for Internet Explorer at this time I am afraid. The only way for you to use this feature for now would be to try an alternative webrowser.

fullscreen 4.png

Q: When I get in FullScreen mode, I feel like the game is slower and that I lag more. What is happening?
    A: If you wish to play the game FullScreen, you may need a more powerful computer and/or a better graphic card to do so. FullScreen mode require a lot more power to be displayed, same as for a highest resolutions which require more power than a lower one.

Thank you to TheWhiteHat for the assistance on this thread.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.