GIVE ME A GATE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by completer, Apr 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. completer

completer User

From the pirates map(5-3) I want to be able to go back to the pirates station(5-2). Please, give me a gate inside the 5-3 maze and just make it difficult to get to, but will lead to 5-2, again. You can still change the game later if you meant part of the maze to go to a new map, but that would still someway go to 5-2. It just seems like if this whole world in the game was real, you should be able to go back to at least the pirate station.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. whoeva

whoeva User

Just get yourself another hangar and put a credit ship in there. Warp it into 5-2 and leave it there. Then you can just log out from 5-3, switch to 5-2 hangar and start the game.

If you are doing lots and lots of pally then the time saved by doing this instead of having to fly round will mean it will pay for itself, eventually.

3. completer

completer User

You shouldn't have to do that. It will be better for everybody to have a newer gate. To even make the gate something to achieve, they can let you have to be a ship level higher than what you have to have to go to pirates.

4. No thanks. I use my hangar method as well as many other players. Specifically me, I bought it for that sole purpose. Another gate will just crowd up the map with unneeded gates. Where would you even put it? You would have to put in three 5-2 gates in 5-2. If you want a quick warp back to 5-2 get an extra hangar. The pirate maps were made to not be 'back-trackable'.

5. There's a reason for the addition of Pirate Maps and that's if once you enter you have to get out of the other port. "One way route".

6. completer

completer User

There's spots in the 5-3 maze for gates in it that it seems like they were already going to do, but because of people, before, talking about a lot of game problems and etc. they didn't do. One gate can easily be put, and the gate can be for all companies and not 3 gates. You could have used that 50k uridium for way better things like a pet, upgrading, skills, etc.. That hangar should just be only if you want to hold more ships like it was meant and what use they described it for which wasn't for this. This game not having a logical gate for going to the station just shows not balanced in the game and that they probably wanted to balance it. Not balanced is thinking you have to get a hangar.

7. Whine how much ever you want. You're not getting a gate in 5-x maps for going back to previous map.

8. Called get another hanger or fly around. The pirate maps are enemy territory, you are taking valuable resources, and you want things to be easy? Pfft, please, get over yourself, do it the right way stop being a 5 year old. Not that hard to fly around or buy another hanger nooblet. Tired of you little girls coming into forums begging for it to be easy for you because you're not intelligent enough to figure out something to do.

ANgry.mN likes this.
  9. completer

completer User

This is for ideas, man. Stay focused. You on the border of a deletion on the "Whine" comment, and it's more like you doing that.

10. *tips fedora*

LOL. Gonna "delete" me, bruh? Try me. Shoo off with your Greenhorn rank. Me whining? You're the one begging for a gate in 5-3 because you're not smart enough to use whatever brain cells you have to come up with the idea of hangar switching. Don't embarrass yourself.

DENIED.ga5 likes this.
  11. completer

completer User

Uhmmm, I don't want easy, but I do want right or if they were going to mean for that so it's probably more getting over your own self. I won't get punked into a 50k hangar for what the game didn't mean for it to be used for, but people will be weak to use it for. The pet wasn't meant for playing easy and exploding it and Dark Orbit says it, too, in the way a lot of people act like they can't use the general ammo for killing which from the evidence seems like you're one of those people so if you think intelligence is what you say then I feel sorry for that intelligence when it's not about a game being balanced and good. I would get you back on some of your disses, but I have more respect to this forum.

12. No point in constantly posting others quotes. It's not hard to fly around. Takes at most 5 minutes. If you think a 50k uri HH is too expensive, you could get rebate and premium. Make it 35k.
    This idea defeats the purpose of the pirate maps. Also, if they put a backtrack portal in 5-3, won't they need one for 5-2 and 5-1 as well?:rolleyes:

13. completer

completer User

It would be a port for everybody, and it doesn't mean you need ports to other maps, and I've always played free unless they give a premium trial so unless they think to not let Dark Orbit be free, anymore, then it's not about having premium. It's about the game being balanced.

14. DarkOrbit admins themselves have said get another hanger you cry baby get over it, this idea isn't going to happen, and there were NEVER plans for a return, this was all explained when the maps came out, but you noobs wouldn't understand cause you guys didn't start the game then you newbies came into the game like a year or less ago and you're still crying about it cause you can't get up there somewhere. Get over it.

TheTaser(V) likes this.

15. Sorry, but while it may look like the devs intended to put ports somewhere, they did not intend this. At the initial release of the pirate maps the devs have always stated that it was a one way road. Making it that way was their balance. The ability to build gates with palladium should be tough, not easy. And guess what? That's the way it is, you have to go around the long way. Or you could do others say and get around that problem with a hangar hall. It's your choice, but I'm 100% confident that the devs will never put in a back door as you're asking.

16. whoeva

whoeva User

Just add up all the time you are flying around to exchange your pally and think how much more pally you could be collecting instead if you used the hangar in 5-2 method. Sure it may take a while but trust me, if you are collecting a lot of pally then it will pay for itself in the long run and will also make your 3rd hangar cheaper when you want to get another ship to fly without losing your current ship.

17. completer

completer User

I hope you don't think just because you say that that's what happens. Put ignorance with what you read me saying for intelligence. You don't seem to get how the idea section works, but I'm not gonna show you disrespect like you have to the forum. Try to read the rules before dark orbit warns you.

18. I'm actually following the rules, lol, you made a horrible idea. No one supports it, When pirate maps were made, it was said to be a ONE WAY TRIP not Here go ahead, go back and trade that valuable resource. Lol you noobs need to learn how the forums work, good ideas thought out and logically said, are whats looked for, not boo-hoo stories from little girls who can't get it done on their own.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  19. DENIED.ga5

DENIED.ga5 User

You're not getting one. Quit crying, kid.

20. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Hi

Its not going to happen, the pirate maps are supposed to be a one way street. In one end and out the other.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.