Hotkeys For Switching On/Off Sepromed Laser (Expansion)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [=The-Juggernaut=], May 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. +1 from me

This idea would be extremely beneficial to the way people utilize their resource while conserving ammo.

2. Thanks for your kind replies:)

3. Yes the idea has been suggested many times +1 from me.This should be
    added to premium though.

4. No premium. Darkorbit doesn't put restrictions on whether only premium players can buy or use. The LF-3 can be bought by everyone, not just premium. And it wouldn't be fair for non-premium players and this game would become a pay-to-play game.

Tarron likes this.
  5. Sorry I feel this is a perk too. DO will never let this idea be free.Thats why i want it
    in premium so they wont charge us loads for it:cool:At the current price everyone could
    have it. Win/Win for everyone. It's already not fair for non premium players.

[=The-Juggernaut=] As a free player if this idea was made premium would you buy it?

6. Still no premium, premium players benefit too much already. And please only post once, Don't double post, this idea isn't for premium, forget it.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  7. I support this point, seeming as the game is suppose to be a "Free to play" game, but is turning into a "Pay to play" game. So I back this point up, it should be for all players, not just premium.

8. -Corex-

-Corex- User

we really need this, i dont like wasting seprom on weak aliens.. i would only use it for players and strong npc's :D +1

[=The-Juggernaut=] likes this.
  9. I love this game, and when it comes from love you shouldn't try to force it. Because love is kind of like fart, if you must force it, its probably shit. :eek:
    And when you start forcing people to buy premium, same reaction is created.
    Many will quit if game becomes like shit, and do other things instead.:rolleyes:

I think this idea is good, if it will be for everyone :)

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. Plz don't get the wrong idea. I happen to be very passionate about this idea I
    proposed a similar idea on old forum years ago.The reality of the situation is BP/DO
    could have released this update years ago But they didn't because it's to good of
    an idea to let us have it for free. For anyone who has played this game for a certain
    amount of time can tell you 95% of the great ideas the community has come up with
    DO/BP have took it and charged us loads & loads for it. I just don't want it to happen
    to this one. Premium is just another option since they won't give it to us for free thats
    all.;)

11. well no for it to be only for premium would like to get something without paying

12. I like it, we need ways to preserver our resources.

13. Not everybody has premium, that's all. whether this idea will be premium or not, it is BP's choice, so quit it -.-

14. Ah, this will never happen, since D.O. during updates - can't put seprom on lasers automatically with that nerfed laser Lab CPU 3 (AC-AWL).

15. You'll never stop becoming a noob:)