How much uri has been your highest?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DatDino, Jan 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DatDino

DatDino User

Well title says all, what has been your highest uri capture, mine is 79 mil, (this was on my main account before it was hacked)

[​IMG]

2. pkomg

pkomg User

waaa,77m uri $_$

3. mine was around 2,500,000 U. no pic cuz im only left with 2.2 k lol

4. bobmyself

bobmyself User

I think someone has discovered Ctrl+Shift+C :rolleyes:

I've only ever gone up to around 300k (cos I'm a lousy free player/cheapskate). :D

But really though, I prefer to have the uridium spent on something like an LF-4 rather than just uselessly lying around, boasting big numbers on my screen.

5. burkey

burkey User

What?!?! 77mil credits with 79mil uri, dont be daft :p

My highest is just over a mil as most i spent at once is £70 which is 990k on MHH and 10% bonus

Ω..ÄЯΣŜ..Ω likes this.
  6. DatDino

DatDino User

I did bid on quite a lot of boosters :)

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

This is almost as good as the thread when someone claimed they had the user ID of just 1 when they changed it with inspect element.
    @DatDino Just wait until you find local-mapping. Then it gets fun ;)

My highest was 2.2mil when I found out the Hercules were coming so started saving.

8. Well all together? this sunday ill get 3 millions ill post a picture if yall want... but like during this three last months i have had like 7 millions uri plus this 3 millions ill have like 10 millions ^^

9. My most uri saved is around 580k+..... Since I had no apis i just saved for it. Level 19 with no Apis, ridiculous ;p but now im boss with apis ;p

10. Oracle

Oracle User

Inspect element....So mine was 254k Uri when i bought my aegis...<<Free player

-Oracle

Gb1

cooljak96 likes this.
  11. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

How to get the most uri in the game-

1. Get/ Go onto Google Chrome
    2. Log onto Dark Orbit
    3. Find your Uri amount
    [​IMG]

4. Right click on your uri amount
    [​IMG]

5. Click on Inspect Element- This will appear:
    [​IMG]

6. In the picture above, you can see the 15,646 (my uri amount) in the middle.

7. Double click on it and change it to any number you want:
    [​IMG]

8. Press enter and look at your uri amount
    [​IMG]

THIS DOES NOT ACTUALLY GIVE YOU THE URI AMOUNT, THIS IS JUST A VISUAL "HACK". Once you refresh the page, it will reset back to the original amount you have. This does not cause any long term effects or errors.

12. lol what a joke...

13. [​IMG]

14. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Are we allowed to play too? :p

A bit of fun.PNG

My whole window seems to be a little different to yours... must be a glitch.

On topic: The highest amount on my player account was just under 3 million. I will let you imagine how much I have on some of my MOD accounts...

15. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

Most i had was around 1,250,000 that was when i was saving for Zeus drone :)

16. Saving for Zues right now .....at 475 k uri ...pretty good for a free player I think ( and soooo close to zues !! )...with 15 parts that is ...

17. hmm highest amount was 1.2 mil saved them in 2 or 3 months in Halloween and hatic and from ice meteoroid now its just 1.1 mil and i got no idea to use them
    free player though :)

18. Hmmm, my highest ever has been 2 mil uridium ( at once) then i splashed it all, and had 2k left lol.

19. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

You should probably contact support about your back page, it seems to look different than the rest of ours. A link to contact support is in your signature if you need it
    ;)

burkey, Oracle and .USS.Goliath. like this.