How to Fill Up Galaxy Gates Best!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello,
    Their are currently Ten Galaxy Gates A player can choose from to complete. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Kronos(Need to complete other gates to open), Kappa, Hades, Lambda, Zeta, and Epsilon. I will now break down the Quickest way to fill up Each Gate

The quickest way to fill up a gate is to spin the Extra Energys 1 at a time! When a Multiplier comes up, activate it at once and spin, this way you can get 2 spins for the price of one, with this method i have been able to fill my zeta with only 792 Spins, Delta 718, Lambda 374, Hades 276(Got Really Lucky), Kappa and Epsilon i have not done, but with what i have just told you filling up gates will go quicker
    Edit Reason: so Trolls Can't troll, fixed typos

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Yes doing it 1 at a time is better than 100 at a time.

3. That's what i just said, goshhhh :p

4. And I was agreeing with you. So people know your not trolling. ;)

5. lol i was just breaking your... umm nevermind

~~Arch^Angel~~ likes this.
  6. chixonator

chixonator User

i see so many complain about using 3k spins to build a zeta and im like DO 1 SPIN AT A TIME!!! and there like oh... i didnt know that... i literally tell everyone to do 1 at a time.

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

When you are spinning a gate move into a hanger that has a ship with full nanohull. When you do this you won't get any nano hull from spinning gates and so have a slightly higher chance of getting a gate part instead.

8. So does that mean you'll have a better chance with a pnut than a goli?

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It doesn't matter, just as long as the ship has full nano hull when spinning to gate.

If you have a peanut and goli both without nanohull then yes the peanut would be better because it's nano hull would fill up first.

10. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Spinning gate parts 1 part at a time is not necessary when you have just started building a gate, as you will only get few if any duplicate parts.

I usually spin 5 energy at a time until I get to about 1/3 of the gate parts.

11. Wow, I never knew this. I always thought that you'd get the Nanohull, but it just wouldn't be added if your Ship had the maximum amount already. Guess I'll be getting another Hangar just for this then.

Thanks! :D

12. If you move your ship into a hangar hull with full nano-hull you will get more multiplyers

13. Sory but you are wrong... Yes you get extra hp even if your ship have max nano hull, and how did you get those numbers? 400 spins for zeta 500 spins for...?????
    I get around 10 gate parts per 100 extra energy so it usualy take around 1300 extra energy to build zeta gate bicose it is hard to hit x2 and get every time 2 parts on next multi.
    to add i made 37 zeta gates so i know wath i am sayng.
    sory if my english is not good!!!

14. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Try it right now, you don't get nano hull if yours is already full. Unless it's a feature that is exclusive to GB2 ...

15. I spin my gates normally on 5 spins at a time, I have been using this on Zeta

16. hmm... no energy or uri right now. maybe you are right, but that does not mean you'll get beter chance whit gate parts, and that guy say some crazy numbers. anyone who made a lot of gates know that this is not posible. :)

COWBOY·FROM·HELL likes this.
  17. It's possible i have built gates like this, more multiplyers mean if you use a multiplyer right after you get it you have very high chance of getting gate pieces

18. Just finished my alpha =) im liking it!

19. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Not just a case of using the multiplier immediately all of the time. If you've been doing galaxy gates one spin at the time, for a long time (couple of years and counting), you can sometimes see a recurring pattern. You kind of get the feel when a gate piece is likely to come out.
    But using it immediately is still a good idea. I think every 100 spins, there's two or three instances that you'll get some pieces.

20. Even though you are a pro mate I have still got nano when full nano. Its just more rare. Just like I still get multipliers from already claimed pieces for my alpha and gamma when they are complete and i'm working on beta. I normally spin in 5-10's and then use 1 spin when multiplying. In addition to this people commonly finish a gate when multiplier matches the number of pieces you need. EG: You need 4 pieces, Keep using the x4 multiplier. this helps more but i might try 1 spins all the time. could work out.

In addition: Owning, I am also GB2 :p

TheAdeptOne and ]Coldheart[ like this.