Influence Points Missing (Domination)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by whoeva, Aug 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoeva

whoeva User

After reset on GB2 it seems vru lost about 400 points. Please can you look into the reason for this and return our hard-earned domination influence points. Thank you.

2. whoeva

whoeva User

Hello, and response about this?

Re: the above, I don't know but someone said VRU points were returned but then MMO lost points too.

I know we aren't meant to double post but seems there's another glitch in this event.
    Just now we have all 9 beacons and a cbs in bmap and showing as just 7 points?

Where's our 5% discount in shop and 1 point per minute for dominating?

3. To add to this.. Yesterday VRU had 4.3k points but after the server restart it went down to 3.5k points.. MMO and EIC haven't lost any points but VRU has constantly been losing points.. By about now we should have atleast got 6k points in total.. please fix..

4. whoeva

whoeva User

It would be nice if they would fix these errors, I'm sure it's not just VRU losing points though. Unless it's sorted (highly doutbful) then if the end result is close it's always going to be in question. Another failed event :(

Please look into this issue and give us some feedback on what's going on.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hello whoeva,

I am sorry for the delayed response to this issue, however i have reported this issue to be passed onto Higher Support who should hopefully be able to investigate any issues where influence points are being lost upon a server reset.

~Ddraig

6. SauronL

SauronL User

i thought they were removing us pts cuz we havent any beacon , i didnt know it was issue

was same on west coast

7. And it keeps repeating, I hope all the points will be totaled and added up to the company's points because we worked hard for something to win and it looks like we're nearing a loss due this buy..

8. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

I apologise for the delayed response to this thread.

I am sorry to hear that the issue persisted for you and that the issue was unable to be resolved after we reported it.

I understand that Domination could possibly become a future mechanic in the game, therefore i am sure that the issue you have reported will be fixed before this does get implemented.

Again i would like to apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and your respective companies/servers. Since the event is now over there is not much further that can be added, only that i thank you for your input and reports since they will help in fixing such issues in the future.

If you have any further feedback that you wish to provide on the event, please feel free to post in the thread below;

>>Domination Event Feedback Thread<<

~Ddraig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.