Lock Stealing Glitch

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritas

veritas User

Thank you Astraea. Do you ever get updates on issues like this that can be passed along like "This is fixed now."?

I kind of hate to help anybody out again until I know it won't happen again. I just finished helping a pair of smaller ships on a Boss Sib, and could just tell the lock was reverting to me and had to keep flying away and waiting till it stopped following me/the lock reverted to white again (though I've gotten credit when it was white before too, so...:(). I just couldn't help out as much as I wanted and felt I was rolling the dice on whether I'd "steal" the kill.

2. This is on USA East 1 as well. The lock flashes back and forth between players even though they are both in range and firing at the same object.

3. yeah its not as bad, but I still have it on GA1 almost stole a kill today, even though I did the work some noob just shot first lol.

4. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

veritas - If we do, that information is posted in the Headquarters section, but usually lots of little issues tend to get corrected with server resets, which would make it impractical to include the number of updates/corrections every day.

º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º - This appears to have improved a little bit, although in my opinion it still seems to be more frequent than in previous years. Hopefully in most cases it is simply a visual error and not actually transferring the primary lock, but it does mean that we need to watch where we click...

Closing, as this rests with Support.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.