PET destroying

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _-Amon_Amarth-_, Feb 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I think there should be a way to see who shot your PET.
    This would be especially useful during HITAC and spacebal,to see which cowards from your company are doing it.

hellseeker685 likes this.
  2. The old forums had like 50 threads on this, yet DO has yet to do it...

3. i always want it they first kill it when u attack them they say it was not us

4. IKR?! lol, a clan tried warring me once because i killed their member for killing my pet... i even showed the positive honor, no one cares if there is no proof like this...

Few weeks ago, i saw my pet taking dmg, then it died. I flew up to where it was ONE PERSON was there... a Green tag, i killed him, i got positive points, he came back, i played "afk" he shot me, i popped him again. 2 nights later, he found me cloaked next to the field while i was reading something on forums. He decloaked me and shot me, my clan mate chased him off. I killed him again for positive points. He then got mad and asked why i have been killing him, told him he shouldn't of shot my pet then me... he told my clan i was doing it for no reason and he did no such thing.. yeah.. the positive honor must be a glitch in the system lmao. I kept killing his clan that night, even with the green tag, he either changed his name or left EIC cause i haven't seen him in a long time :D

5. lol i have not gone that far but i kill whoever is near my pet (if i see some dmg in my pet)
    and i dont care about negative or postive honor i just kill them as 2-3 company kills is ok :p

or if they still persists then war is only solution

6. Lol funny thing is, just now i heard my pet being shot. i looked at screen as pet was flying past, and some dope rocket launchered it... lol he went boom, and im now waiting for his 10 or so members in the map to threaten me and constantly jump me... which if they know any better from the last time i went to war with them... which these nerds don't learn, they will suffer :3

7. :p u play on (usa west coast or ga1 i am not sure) is sure is a great server but on ga5 if u have killed some 2or 3 times he dont come back unless he got ufe on his back

8. I play GA1 most of the time... and right now i am, but it is mainly spanish here, so they all act high and mighty for some reason, especially seeing as GA1 was 90% bots a lot of these people think being in those clans means they can do anything... which we prove many of them wrong, but they too stupid to understand.

9. this conversation was out of topic but was fun :D

10. well we are actually on topic... it's about pet destroying...

11. If and when I see my PET taking damage, I simply put it on guard mode & then follow my PET, takes me rite to the aggressor :D

I let my PET throw a few rounds at the player first. My PET is a wicked little thing :rolleyes:

Peace :cool:

Pet level 15.. 10 X LF3(upgraded lvl 16) ..17 X BO2.. Hit Points 197.6K..
    Shields 185.6K

Pet Gear...all level 3..
    Auto looter, Enemy locator, Rep, Cargo trader +30%, Kamakazi 75K, Combo ship repair, Auto Resource Collector

Pet Protocols all level 3 ..
    Precision targeting +4%, Evasion +3%, Hitpoint +4%, Laser damage +4%, Alien damage +6%, Radar-x2, Bonus Box salvage +3%, Shield +4%

12. Yeah... i don't put lasers on my pet... Since the GG spins are rigged or brokem, i wast enough uri on fuel, i don't need more wasted cause it's holding lasers... if i see it about to die i just set it to kami... caught a few VRU hunting for afk kills that way.

13. I don't think lasers and shields affected PET fuel consumption, only gear and protocols affect it.

14. This would be nice. I hate it when my pet is trailing me and then suddenly pops. Even though repairs are free, I'd still like to mess up whoever shoots it.

Ideas from the old forum are gonna constantly pop up here and the devs will apparently continue ignoring them. Everyone's wanted the users online box back, but yet it's not back yet.

15. Full_force

Full_force User

Think they do even if bp has stated that they don't (can't remember if they stated it or not) it seems my pet has increased fuel consumption. And if bp has stated that they don't we all have seen bp contradict themselves on information like this.

I like this idea and should have been put ingame with the pet.

In addintion i would like to see the aegis be able to heal pets that i have mislocked.(last time i tryed it didn't work).

16. Actually they do. The more shields and lasers on the pet, the more fuel it consumes, i have already tested it. I ended up needing 2k more fuel when having my lasers on it.

17. I'm usually the person who shoots enemy players, pets down...in 5-3 especially, would it be bad if i said no, to this? ;)

18. No it's not bad. Your opinion to say no, because you don't want people going and popping you after you send their pet to a better place xD. I personally would want this just for people like you. hehehe

19. The problem is company kills,not enemy...

20. Exactly...