SOCCER BONUS FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Nov 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

NEW SOCCER BONUS FAQ

[​IMG]

Q: Do I get a bonus if my team scores 1 goal?
    A: No, the bonus starts when your team scores at least 2 goals, at which point your purchases are doubled

Q: What is the maximum bonus I can get for purchasing Uridium while the soccer layer is up?
    A: For Friendship/Qualification matches you can get 4 times the amount you purchased if your team scores 4 goals (including the initial purchase)​
    • For Championship Matches you can get 5 times the amount you purchased if your team scores 5 goals (including the initial purchase)

***Note: Penalty Goals and Overtime Goals do NOT Count .
    Q: What is the definition of an Friendship/Qualification Match and a Championship Match?
    A: A Friendship/Qualification Game is a friendly match, not part of any official competition. A Championship Game, is a match during an official championship like the FIFA World Cup, or the Copa America.

Q: What is the definition of an Qualification Game ?

A: The match between England and San Marino was a qualification match for the FIFA World Cup. Qualification matches are treated as Exhibition matches

Q: Can I bet on both teams?

A: No, you will always bet on the team of the country you are coming from.

Examples: (For Friendship/Qualification Game)
    • If a player buys 30,000 Uridium and Only 1 goal is scored, he receives nothing additional. (Original Purchase has been applied previously to account)
    • If 2 goals are scored, he receives 60,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 30,000 bonus)​
    • If 3 goals are scored, he receives 90,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 60,000 bonus)​
    • If 4 goals are scored, he receives 120,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 90,000 bonus)​
    Examples: (For Championship games Game)
    • If a player buys 30,000 Uridium and Only 1 goal is scored, he receives nothing additional. (Original Purchase has been applied previously to account)
    • If 2 goals are scored, he receives 60,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 30,000 bonus)​
    • If 3 goals are scored, he receives 90,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 60,000 bonus)​
    • If 4 goals are scored, he receives 120,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 90,000 bonus)​
    • If 5 goals are scored, he receives 150,000 in total (30,000 original purchase + 120,000 bonus)​
    Thank you to TheWhiteHat and Tal Shiar for their
    assistance on this thread.

Edit: No longer available 2016. Soccer Bonus Discontinued Official Announcement.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 12, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.