Trading area in 5-3 and mines in 5-3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ╔ŪҚĢxŃĀŦĦĄ�╗, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Now as most of you will know when you farm pally you have to exit 5-3 to 4-4 then to x-5 then to 4-5 back into 5-1 and finally 5-2 just to trade it. This is silly. My idea is make an area where you can sell your pally or make it so we can jump back to 5-2. Whilst on the pirates topic, get rid of the mines surrounding the exit to 4-4 it's bad enough when you have loads of pirates following you then you have to dodge loads of mines.

2. No... We have 5-2 do what normal smart people do and park a ship in 5-2. Log out, trade, then log back to your other ship. Simple as that, been doing it since we got hangers and pally.

3. get 2nd hanger its so simple or travel but stop complaining :p

4. I play a populated server, over 100 people in the map just in the mist, and a good portion boosting off battleray and then the raiding groups of mmo and vru we fight off. There's your lag. And strategy, if you had to question that, your not smart enough to see what I said as strategy, get another hanger, quit complaining.

~Morph33~ likes this.
  5. But it is more convenient for those without infinite supplies of jump credits or extra hangars...

6. You don't need a jump credit so comeback with a better argument next time. And everyone gets another hanger along the road, I know someone who got one with saved uri before he made lvl 12 so it isn't hard.

deathlykiller45 and ~Morph33~ like this.
  7. ~Morph33~

~Morph33~ User

I think the story of Palladium is that it is extremely valuable and rare(found only in 5-3 in abundance) and therefore difficult to trade and to get to... unless you have second hangar... The game is supposed to be somewhat realistic, with some plot to it, not easy for all the noobs. Gives you motivation and reason to get more speed gens and shields if you don't have them. Also I don't want more lag on that map, with so many peaople signed up on GE1.

8. and the obnoxious mines?

9. pirate territory, you think they want you getting out alive?

~Morph33~ and hellseeker685 like this.
  10. i palla cloaked and i'mm good at dodging mines but i run into so many i would die to a noob with 3 flaxes that hit 1k cuz i have 2k health that's reduclious

11. Pretty sure you're a noob yourself... I have no trouble with mines, matter of fact I plowed through them while fighting an UFE goli today.. no problems there.

12. try doing that with 75k shield see what happens thats why i palla cloaked my server has little to no pvp the people who pvp there are KOS but i died to a ddm mine a single ddm ill use backup shields next time i palla so i take less dmg oh and i spend alot of time reping the reping in 5-1 takes up time i should be selling palla and getting to palla

13. Hence why you use crab when you're low in HP and flying through the mines.

14. oh i forgot

15. unless of course, based on your noob shields, if you're not cloaked. just run through fast cause soon as an anni and sab catch you, YOU'RE done

16. imm not stupid lol i never palla uncloaked i always do it n a group anyways

17. you should be banned for insulting me I do not appreciate it and I won't stand for it. I put forward an Idea if you don't like it fair enough but I would like it if you didn't insult me. I would like you to apologise or I will make a complaint.

18. Seraphim

Seraphim User

For the record, insults don't get players banned. I appreciate you have an idea but this idea is, i'm sorry to say, totally crap.
    Let me make it clear;
    1) The long trip from 5-3 to 4-4 to x-5 to 4-5 to 5-1 to 5-2: solution; get a second hanger. This will save trip time.
    2) The mines: This is no alliance territory, players are risking their lives for the precious palladium and pirates don't want us doing that. It's part of the game, when you trespass, come prepared: Solution; use a cloak, to the player who complained about a ddm, move slowly, the mines in 5-3 cannot destroy you they only take out 20% of your remaining health, if you move slowly you can see the ddm before approaching and change route. and a shield tech doesn't work against ddms btw, ddms go for hull damage straight. (hence why the other players called you a noob). alternate solution: if you really cannot hack the mines for whatever reason, buy a third hanger and keep the ship in a base map (x-1 or x-8). this will remove your passage through the mines.

A station in 5-3 is really unnecessary and i'l tell you why: Players will simply gather there and pop you more frequently than they are now. Yes we have irritating players who cause havoc in the pirate maps already, but don't you think they will cause more chaos in 5-3 should there be a space port there.

e.g, should you get venom'd and you have no emps; then you're finished.

~Morph33~ likes this.
  19. Go ahead, I will not apologize lol.. you made an idea because you're a noob with troubles, and want things to go YOUR way, well this is a game that doesn't work like that.

Pirate maps: Enemies to all companies. They own the territory. They do not want you to escape alive with their precious ore. That is the idea of the mines.

Hangers: We all get them, noobs have them. When you're done in 5-3 log out, switch to the ship you have in 5-2, trade. Log back out, and switch to 5-3 again, it is not a difficult task.

If you can't comprehend this, and keep arguing with me about it. You will no get anywhere. So far, no one likes or agrees with this idea. And I can see the only people who MIGHT would be noob friends of yours, you making another account. Or some noobs who have the same problem and want DO to be a give away game, and super easy for them.

~Morph33~ likes this.
  20. I am not looking to ban º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º at most a forum mod should warn him. weather it is a light insult or not I don't appreciate it and will not tolerate it. I am here to play the game and put forth ideas.