UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am guessing similar to 'battlecruiser', 'star jet', 'star fighter', etc. Just another description for certain ship types.

2. Kyro

Kyro User

Some interesting sounding new resources have appeared. :eek:

Resource: Rinusk
    Rinusk can be gained from Impulse II and Attend IX. Use it to craft Prometheus Lasers and A-BL ammo in the Assembly

Resource: Black Light Trace
    Black Light Trace an be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth. Can be used to craft various items in the Assembly.

Resource: Mindfire Cerebrum
    Mindfire Cerebrum can be gained from the Mindfire Behemoth and is needed to create Black Light Cipher.

Raw text:
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_fullname"><![CDATA[Rinusk]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_fullname"><![CDATA[Rinusk]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_code"><![CDATA[Rinusk]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_description"><![CDATA[Rinusk can be gained from Impulse II and Attend IX. Use it to craft Prometheus Lasers and A-BL ammo in the Assembly]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_short"><![CDATA[Collectible]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_rinusk_sources"><![CDATA[Rinusk can be gained from Impulse II and Attend IX.]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_blacklight-trace_fullname"><![CDATA[Black Light Trace]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_blacklight-trace_code"><![CDATA[Trace]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_blacklight-trace_description"><![CDATA[Black Light Trace an be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth. Can be used to craft various items in the Assembly.]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_blacklight-trace_short"><![CDATA[Collectible]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_blacklight-trace_sources"><![CDATA[Black Light Trace an be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth.]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_fullname"><![CDATA[Mindfire Cerebrum]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_code"><![CDATA[Cerebrum]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_description"><![CDATA[Mindfire Cerebrum can be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth.]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_short"><![CDATA[Collectible]]></item>
    <item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_sources"><![CDATA[Mindfire Cerebrum can be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth.]]></item>

This is all at least I can find about this at the moment, but as can see they seem to be resources for use in the Assembly(last one doesn't explicitly mention though). Of course I'll be sure to post(/edit this) if I see anything more on the stuff this mentions: Things that says gain the resources from(alien/NPCs? though maybe not), that "Prometheus Lasers" and "A-BL ammo". >.>

Oh and also more new level 22 missions have appeared(that haven't posted yet), may see a portion of them this winter(at least says "winter" next to it). It's even more text than last time, so unfortunately will just be a messy copy/paste lol.
    <!-- Black Light Arrival and Seasons 2 and 3 (Level 22 Mission Update) -->

<!-- START Black Light Winter - Season 1 to 2 Interlude (Level 22 Mission Update) -->

<item name="quest_description_122107"><![CDATA[With HULL and Nyx gone, the network of communications they had established seems to have failed as well. I need you to go and locate potential threats to the network, as they’ll be targets for the Black Light. I’m aware that you don’t have the tech or data to fight them, falcon. We’re going to have to make the best of it.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122107"><![CDATA[Abandoned Voices]]></item>

<item name="quest_description_122108"><![CDATA[We’re still gathering data and are far readier to accept that we’re losing this conflict. The Black Light ships are more efficient, and their pilots are ready to take risks. That’s if they have pilots. On the few times we’ve destroyed one of theirs by mustering a huge number of our forces, their ships seem to disintegrate to nothing. We need better intel.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122108"><![CDATA[Life Expectancy]]></item>

<item name="quest_description_122109"><![CDATA[It seems the Black Light have left enough of Nyx’s network functioning to be able to broadcast a message to all the major human hubs. I assume the message is something they want everyone to hear and we can guess what it is. The last time any such request was made was during the Three-Day War. We must ensure they have no reason to broadcast.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122109"><![CDATA[Prophet]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122110"><![CDATA[Falcon, we’re having a hard-enough time pinning down the Black Light, but now it appears some of their smaller scout ships are evading us. We can’t think that they’re scared, yet their actions in these cases seem to be like hit and run attacks. We need you to go and analyze these new ships attack patterns.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122110"><![CDATA[Then They Ran]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122111"><![CDATA[Yet another of our force was ambushed, and although they were disarmed it appears the Black Light didn’t destroy our ships completely. That said, they left them with barely enough air to survive and we were too late. All that was left on the overridden computers was one message. ‘What does human heritage mean?’ I begin to wonder?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122111"><![CDATA[Human Heritage]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122112"><![CDATA[We need to meet with members of the three main companies, falcon. You must deliver the following message to each and every one and then finally return with the answer. The question is, ‘Are we stronger together?’ Surely the time is right to ask this, as if not now then when. They’ll want something in return for their answers, I’ll bet!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122112"><![CDATA[All Apart]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122113"><![CDATA[We were waiting for some begging missive from the UEF, as it’s not as if they have the firepower to deal with this threat. Commander Mishra was born on the Rim, and that’s where her ideas should have stayed. Make her aware that the EIC has certain technologies, which have been under wraps for a while. You can help us out, but we don’t need new allies.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122113"><![CDATA[Earth Unbound]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122114"><![CDATA[Yes, yes. We’ve heard about the strikes on the Rim and frankly, whilst we rue Nyx’s death – she was one of ours you know – she was just making waves for no apparent reason. Some losses on the Rim, may have affected our operations but you must understand that without the MMO, the infrastructure of the others would fail. Help us if you will, but nothing is binding!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122114"><![CDATA[Well Red]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122115"><![CDATA[It’s sad that someone approaches us now, when the VRU have always tried to be more inclusive. Tell Commander Mishra that she’s far too late. The VRU has already made the necessary associations to confirm our survival and we don’t fear the Black Light as the others do. Perhaps a change is what we need, as you’ll understand by undertaking a mission for us.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122115"><![CDATA[Many Forms]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122116"><![CDATA[Hey pilot, I’ve been watching you intently. For now, I’ll keep my identity secret, but I knew Nyx too. I’d been talking to her and HULL about the future. All the possibilities. We talked about such a doomsday, as I’ve seen it happen before, and we underestimated the impact, as humanity are now. Go scan this region and take the information back to Amita!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122116"><![CDATA[Underestimated]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122117"><![CDATA[How… How did you get this data, falcon? What’s contained here is invaluable and I can only hope it isn’t too late. The science division are looking at it now and, with some refinement, it may give us some weapons we can use against the Black Light. The attitude of the EIC, VRU and MMO is unsurprising though. They will learn.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122117"><![CDATA[Elysian Gift]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122118"><![CDATA[The science division have confirmed, when applying the data to computer models, that the new data provides a source of energy that can destabilize the hulls of the Black Light ships on a molecular level. However, if the data is correct, it also may mean something more significant. Can you find another of those data stores?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122118"><![CDATA[Through the Gates]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122119"><![CDATA[ ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ *** REPEAT *** ‘What does human heritage mean’ REPEAT…]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122119"><![CDATA[Call to Nowhere]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122120"><![CDATA[Already gone? We uncover a potential ally and they’re already tracked and killed by the Black Light before we can gain any further guidance. The science team have defined that they can develop weaponry, but my concern is the lead who put us onto this path is now missing. Or perhaps they weren’t a friend at all. We need more data.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122120"><![CDATA[Constantly Lost]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122121"><![CDATA[Is it really just us, and some fragments of humanity who have joined with us, that are the force that stands to protect the solar system against the Black Light. Do none of the rest of them care a damn. Perhaps we should abandon them to their fate, yet all opportunities we’ve had to open up a dialogue have been met by silence. Let us have one last go.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122121"><![CDATA[Sentinels Breath]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122122"><![CDATA[Since the Black Light are not interested in any communication, we need to adopt a more ruthless method before the main force invades. Every falcon is out there doing their duty, identifying the enclaves of Black Light forces, and you need to do your bit as well. Once you return we’ll have something for you. Let’s call it a prototype.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122122"><![CDATA[Within the Limits]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122123"><![CDATA[We’ve managed to construct a few of these weapons and have more on the way. The Prometheus is a new special type of scatter laser which has been developed using the data you suggested. We have no idea of it’s impacts, although lab experiments seem to be positive. Raw testing is really what’s needed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122123"><![CDATA[From the Mouth of Prometheus]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122124"><![CDATA[Your attack has certainly caused waves, and a new Black Light ship attacked our forces in the shipyards at Vega. Leaving the infrastructure intact but causing massive mental trauma to the people aboard. As if they’d been beaten down by the force of the attack. We need to create some block for the Black Light psionics, but we need you to cause a distraction too.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122124"><![CDATA[Lashing them Down]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122125"><![CDATA[The first true Black Light attacks have taken place. All three appearing to be strikes against the companies and each targeting locations we have only become aware of in the last few hours. With each strike they broadcast the same message. ‘Do you remember?’ I tell you, if something isn’t down this may be something we never forget!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122125"><![CDATA[Gathering of Fools]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122126"><![CDATA[Pilot, you came to search for me before, which gave the Black Light enough to almost locate me. Whilst I am acting as your friend, do not underestimate the enemy and never search for me again. I will find you. Otherwise, like Nyx, HULL and HELIX, I will be destroyed by the Black Light. I think the time is right to speak to the companies again.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122126"><![CDATA[Death is Fleeting]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122127"><![CDATA[You here to gloat, pilot. Or are you the one who has been working on the inside, here to threaten us to surrender. Be clear, the EIC will stand forever against oppression, but when the attack comes from the inside, who do we trust. Your association with us is tenuous at best, so we need you to prove you’re someone we can trust.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122127"><![CDATA[Things we Think]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122128"><![CDATA[That will have to do. The Black Light targeted a project called Razorblade. It was a new type of weapon system which was being developed with… well, actually that doesn’t matter. The fact is the weapon had shown some effect against the Black Light ships and any data you can retrieve may be useful to the cause.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122128"><![CDATA[Razorblade!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122129"><![CDATA[We noted you’ve been working with the EIC recently, digging about the remains of their clandestine black-ops site. Trust is hard to come by at the current time, but we guess that if they’re letting you have access to that region that you are either an agent of the Black Light, or they’re coming around to a fresh way of thinking. Work for us and we’ll judge you!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122129"><![CDATA[Tangible Odds]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122130"><![CDATA[We’ll need to trust each other if we’re to go any further forward. The company rules can be dropped for now, as we know you’ve changed allegiances in the past and predict you’ll do this again in the future. Whatever the rules you work by, the systems we were developing were based on data provided from another source. But you can find them here.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122130"><![CDATA[Temporal Thoughts]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122131"><![CDATA[You came to us before and return now, after seeking out the EIC and VRU. We expected blackmail, but you still seem to be here to help. Notwithstanding, we don’t trust you, pilot. You’ve been around the block one to many times to be trusted. We need you to prove your worth before we trust you with anything.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122131"><![CDATA[Under the Surface]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122132"><![CDATA[We’d been developing a new type of drill bit in secret. It had potential to work on ships hulls as well, especially those of the Black Light. Although these were early calculations, and our partners – who can remain nameless for now – assured us that they were right. Yet now they’re gone, and we’re left with hundreds dead and missing technology, you could track.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122132"><![CDATA[Drill Bit]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122133"><![CDATA[I’d be aware that we’ve seen this technology before and it was originally developed in the First Company War. All traces of the information were meant to have been destroyed following the Stone Smasher Incident in 2616 and the tech involved isn’t going to help humanity but could blow them all to hell. You need to find out who led the companies on that development cycle.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122133"><![CDATA[A Mess of Technology]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122134"><![CDATA[Yes. As we thought. The Ministry have been leading each company to redevelop the technology, so they could combine it, creating the outlawed Refraction Cannons. The Black Light being able to navigate the destruction far easier than others, although I think the Ministry would have used the opportunity to escape. You need to teach them a lesson.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122134"><![CDATA[Thirst for Knowledge]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122135"><![CDATA[Falcon! Good to have you back and we see you’ve been negotiating with the three companies. I think they may be readier to speak now. At least I hope so. However, it is interesting that they were targeted above us and we suspect other involvement. What’s that you say? The Ministry. Yet again they’ve meddled where they’re not welcome!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122135"><![CDATA[When we Run]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122136"><![CDATA[This is not a solution, falcon. But we need you to go into deep cover and infiltrate the Ministry. Try and discover what their solution to the invasion is going to be and gain their trust. They’re going to ask you to do things you’re not happy with, including attacking our own forces, but they need to believe you’re one of them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122136"><![CDATA[Erratic Solutions]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122137"><![CDATA[I know what you’re about to do and whilst I can hardly act as a moral compass, I know the Ministry will put you through the ringer in order to prove your loyalty. There are things you simply do not know, and better for it. But they’re the ugly reason why I’m helping you. They started it all and left humanity for dead. This target will get their attention.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122137"><![CDATA[Inside Out]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122138"><![CDATA[We were hardly going to welcome you back with open arms as your allegiances are clear and recent efforts could have been planned. Let us say that there are no virtues on the road we follow. Merely hard decisions that are being taken for the betterment of mankind. If you deviate from this point, our work together is over. Now, some UEF assets are disturbing us.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122138"><![CDATA[Virtue is a Lie]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122139"><![CDATA[Humanity is in a mess. Imperfect by their foolish and often questionable designs. They accepted the Kristallon with no question, made their bed with a mortal enemy and then were surprised when that led to the Three-Day War. The shock of dealing with the Black Light is not of our doing. They mapped this course for themselves. Now stir the pot.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122139"><![CDATA[Organizing Chaos]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122140"><![CDATA[There is still no trust. Your actions must be stronger, and the next target is the MMO. They have a prototype out there which they are experimenting with. The technology is ours and we want it retrieved. We don’t care about any loyalty you have for other organizations. You work for us now. Body, Mind and Soul.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122140"><![CDATA[The Word of Mars]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122141"><![CDATA[There are a number of freighters of refugees from the Rim which are headed to facilities we deem valuable. Destroy them!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122141"><![CDATA[Reap the Weak]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122142"><![CDATA[Your last action gave us some powerful propaganda to use for our cause. Now that people have reported such barbaric attacks by one of our pilots on our won people. They will start to come around to our way of thinking. A cleaner, simpler way of society, without the excesses of the past. Now disturb the Black Light forces and return to us quickly!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122142"><![CDATA[Public Appearance]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122143"><![CDATA[The VRU have developed a new mind agent. With the appropriate use it can be developed to sway the opinion of large groups of people, Then, they can be adapted to fight the Black Light and protect the valuable assets of the Ministry. Remember, for each life we give, humanity becomes the stronger. Sacrifice is an understandable loss.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122143"><![CDATA[Miracle Touch]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122144"><![CDATA[If the Black Light follow the expected course we know the Kristallon will fall next. They are the cruel alien species who caused them to mutate,] and become a terrible curse on humanity. One which we tried to fix, but to no avail. Be assured, all we did was help them and now all that should happen is that they should die.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122144"><![CDATA[Tinkering with Heaven]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122145"><![CDATA[Did you know that the MMO is built on a structure of lies? Willem Cuper was merely a puppet for the cause. His image used to publicize a new freedom that never truly existed. A rocky foundation which we are able to smash at any time. They own some space we want to control. Make your way there and liberate it.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122145"><![CDATA[A Single Plot]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122146"><![CDATA[You seem to be getting used to our demands. The remaining broken news feeds are speaking of your actions with terror. Almost as if you’re an enemy of the people, when we of course both know, you are doing this for a higher cause. Let us add some confusion to the mix as we ask you to target enemies who stand in everyone’s way!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122146"><![CDATA[Cold Eyes, Frozen Heart]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122147"><![CDATA[Black Light have amassed a force at the coordinates given. This mission involves you targeting their lead ship and drawing it into combat. We don’t expect you to beat it, merely to make a hit and run attempt and then to withdraw. There are reasons for this and there are still trust issues. We offer the usual freedoms on your return.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122147"><![CDATA[Sensitive Strike]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122148"><![CDATA[We have not forgotten you and recognize what you are doing. Believe in us and know that when the dust settles there will be a new order in place. Not the Ministry, not the companies – although they will still exist – just something more tangible. A future humanity has not yet explored. The Ministry will wonder about the delay, so go here and supply them with data.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122148"><![CDATA[Just Breathe]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122149"><![CDATA[We monitored your latest actions, and whilst we are unsure what triggered your action the results have proven useful. The data you have provided allows us to override targeting systems on Sibelon vessels and was easy to adapt. This of course needs testing, and as you provided the data, you can test it.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122149"><![CDATA[Hidden Talents]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122150"><![CDATA[The UEF have stood silent for too long. Please strike deep at their assets. Destroy them and make it clear that it was done by pirates. Leave everyone dead!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122150"><![CDATA[Workhorse]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122151"><![CDATA[We’ve analyzed your psych profile. The doctors think you’re adjusting well to our commands. If this association continues to build, you may actually become a trusted agent. Until then, simply know it is our intention to use the rest of humanity as a shield from the Black Light. Every one of your attacks leading them away from us to target other sources!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122151"><![CDATA[Clearance]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122152"><![CDATA[Project Rebirth was a simple plan. Protect the assets humanity had created and place it in a number of ships that were sent into deep space. It launched during the Three-Day War and we are now reaping the benefits. These Demaner freighters, as you call them, they’re now targets for the Black Light and so your next mission is to learn to weaponize them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122152"><![CDATA[The Restoration]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122153"><![CDATA[Now we’ve discovered the best way to weaponize the freighters, it’s time to associate these changes to the three companies. Access each one’s territory and destroy the designated targets, then we can come in and tag the radiation signatures to the freighters. Then we can be assured the Black Light will seek revenge in the right place.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122153"><![CDATA[Protect and Obey]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122154"><![CDATA[The plan is going well and allows us to develop The Restoration. Once we have all the aspects of this in place, we’ll start to adapt the population to the new regime. We need a fresh test subject for our new systems. Take your ship out and target the identified enemies, then we can move in some support ships to enhance our chances of success.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122154"><![CDATA[Dark Hearted Killer]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122155"><![CDATA[Right! Time for a final test. Her ship is in transit to another enclave of UEF forces. Kill Amita Mishra!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122155"><![CDATA[Swatting the Fly]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122156"><![CDATA[I got word of your last mission for the Ministry hours before you did. We sent word to stop you. Damn it, everything is too late. You’ve been in deep with the Ministry for a long time now and I need to confirm you’re still operating on the right side. Follow our requests and we’ll monitor your responses.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122156"><![CDATA[Motivation Direction]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122157"><![CDATA[The tests prove positive and I can reveal that the next target the Ministry had on their list, was you. They’d got what they wanted, and you’ve done countless deeds for them which will cause others to question you. But in the end, we know about The Restoration now, and can start to identify their actions. I need you to head to the following location before returning to the UEF.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122157"><![CDATA[The Letter of the Law]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122158"><![CDATA[As you may notice, I’m alive and we thwarted your assassination attempt at the last minute. I think you’ll appreciate why I may be a little cold, although it was us who sent you to infiltrate the Ministry and the information on The Restoration is certainly of value. Trust is a hard thing to come by nowadays, perhaps some proof of purpose is in order.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122158"><![CDATA[Not so Dead!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122159"><![CDATA[Your name and ship are tainted by your actions. I’ll be clear, the Ministry used each and every action you did as propaganda and your name is now effectively mud. I’m not sure if you’ll ever recover from this and, as much as the UEF need you, we also have to keep you at arms-length. You can start by clearing up a Black Light enclave in close proximity.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122159"><![CDATA[Rags and Bones]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122160"><![CDATA[Perhaps we were rash to send you into such deep cover, falcon. The Ministry certainly did a fine job of making you look bad, and us by association. Even your last actions have not had much impact, and whilst we’ve said you don’t work for us directly, many who do see you as a murderer. We need you to lead Black Light forces away from ours and then… you’re on your own.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122160"><![CDATA[Rash]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122161"><![CDATA[There’s no shame in what you did. Just sometimes humans have the horrible habit to underestimate the opposition. Especially other humans… Anyway, the Black Light seem to be interested in investigating a specific area of space and I think we should head there and try and beat them to whatever they’re attempting to find]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122161"><![CDATA[Human Nature]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122162"><![CDATA[That’s odd. The Black Light seemed to be trying to trace a signal in the network they’ve seized. It’s almost as if some rogue data is loose in the system. If they want that data, perhaps we need it to. We’ve calculated the next available locations, but you’ll meet with strong resistance. It seems important to them too.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122162"><![CDATA[Sharpening Stones]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122163"><![CDATA[Perhaps we react when we should really query. It appears the enemy might have lead us astray and we got distracted from the actual target. Yet our forces have identified the single ship we think carries the relevant information. Track it and kill it and then we’ll know for sure, we just can’t think what would be such a great threat.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122163"><![CDATA[Monkey See, Monkey Do]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122164"><![CDATA[The target is down but the information you gathered is simply a channel of white noise, which we’ll need to analyze more closely. There must be a signal hidden within, or something else we simply have missed. If you’re capable you can target some more of the Black Light ships, so they may believe we aren’t following this trail.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122164"><![CDATA[White Noise]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122165"><![CDATA[The society of science has confirmed that the white noise does contain extra data. A set of information which points to one spot and then calls for a specific hexadecimal code to be broadcast at three different frequencies. Do that and await the response. Be cautious, this could easily be a trap.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122165"><![CDATA[Largess]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122166"><![CDATA[Well, pilot. Guess what, I’m not dead. Although the need to hide away was essential, given the Black Light expected to kill both HULL and me! I do have more data and our mutual friend has filled me in on some further detail about your actions. They don’t know you’re a hero yet, but they will. First, we need to prepare for the invasion and I’ll explain why next.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122166"><![CDATA[Stay on the Line]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122167"><![CDATA[Humans. We build walls which are unassailable in our desperate attention to survive. We’ve constantly caused our own problems with aliens and each other. The damn root of this cause being the Ministry. Their fingers in everything and with enough material to still blackmail us all. Let’s start by stealing the material they can use against you back.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122167"><![CDATA[The Walls we Build]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122168"><![CDATA[With all the forces so fracture, it’s going to be easy for the Black Light to take over. Hell, they destroyed HELIX over a year ago, causing the first issues. Then the Rim, HULL and finally they attempted to kill me. They’re not weak, they’re strong and not only that, they have a reason to kill. We just need to prepare to become the resistance.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122168"><![CDATA[Invasion Incoming]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122169"><![CDATA[At least humans are used to acting in their own interests and, now that I’ve doctored the data the Ministry holds on you a little, your actions for them are a little more obscure. If you go and attack the Black Light at the designated co-ordinates I can ensure the three companies will be rescued by your actions. Then start a dialogue with them next.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122169"><![CDATA[The Resistance]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122170"><![CDATA[Just who do you think you work for, pilot. We had reports of you killing innocent civilians. Although now it appears that the data is less clear. What we do know is we don’t trust you at all and now you come to us talking of resistance? We need proof you’re the better option to align with than the Ministry, who know our operations.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122170"><![CDATA[Send and Receive]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122171"><![CDATA[Let them know, your friends, that we await a clear and dedicated action, but we will listen to their approaches. Perhaps you’re right and our internal battles have slowly ground down our objectivity. If this invasion does come, we do not want to be front and center and stand alone against the onslaught. Change is due, help our people!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122171"><![CDATA[Times a Ticking]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122172"><![CDATA[We know you, pilot. Your actions speak louder than any word and as a mercenary you simply take and take, which leaves nothing to believe in. How do you expect us to stand in a resistance with such a person? Even the footage of you seems to have changed as time has passed, so prove to us what is true and what’s a lie!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122172"><![CDATA[From an Empty Palm]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122173"><![CDATA[Heed our words carefully, as we are undecided in our actions and your offer is with an undefined and rogue force. The UEF are hardly the new heroes of the stars. The Ministry appear to be poor stablemates too. We may fall on your side, or not. Your next actions may change our mind, so do them with care.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122173"><![CDATA[Words are Tools]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122174"><![CDATA[There are some of us who see you as scum. Something to scrape off our boot. History speaks more clearly of your kind, as others flock to revolutionaries but that brings you to ask. Who really is pulling the strings. You think you have the upper hand, but we have yet to agree to anything. Perhaps you should show us how amazing you are!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122174"><![CDATA[Once We Ruled]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122175"><![CDATA[The rules have changed. You think we don’t recognize that. We are by far the oldest and most culturally developed of the companies. We were formed immediately after the fall of the UEF and will be there to pick up those pieces again. You may feel we’re being cynical, but realism always makes its mark felt. Like the Ministry!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122175"><![CDATA[Fundamental Failings]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122176"><![CDATA[Did you heed their words? They simply fail to understand what is at stake, cautiously creeping from one side to another, seeking the best favor or deal, when the Black Light are already here. It was always predicted humanity had a strange view on reality and even when faced with the end, they continue to bicker and argue.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122176"><![CDATA[Edges of Reality]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122177"><![CDATA[I have some news. The current state of play doesn’t allow me to get directly involved, but I promise I will. The reality is the Black Light are more powerful and dangerous than anything you have faced before. More dangerous than the Sibelon and Kristallin combined. While you continue to act, remember there are others watching who need humanity to survive.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122177"><![CDATA[Clocking On]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122178"><![CDATA[I need to go. My presence has been uncovered by my own enemies and bringing them into this mess would help no-one. You’re strong pilot and your faith more powerful than a hundred worlds I’ve visited. When I get back in contact the signal will confirm my identity. Just remember, be like the blade of grass and bend in the wind.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122178"><![CDATA[Final Bow]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122179"><![CDATA[If I know anything, I know oppression. The Black Light will enforce it on their arrival and then the divides between the companies will become clear. In the past there was the gladiatorial arena, where fighters fought for needless victories but were never really free. Perhaps there is one amongst us who can stand and unite. Is it you?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122179"><![CDATA[Gladiator]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122180"><![CDATA[I know you’ve done some work for my friend. Keep them close and act well, as when they are finally revealed we will have a lot of things to talk about. The rules are going to change shortly, and unexpected forces will ask you to do tasks. You should! Bide your time, my friend. Plans are in place to turn the tides.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122180"><![CDATA[Childlike]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122181"><![CDATA[Peon. We are here. You have no choice but to act on our behalf or others will die. Be assured we are aware of what you do and your alliances. This is of no importance, your identity when you undertake employment for us, is ours. Now, it is time to dismantle humanity!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122181"><![CDATA[We Own Your Identity]]></item>

<!-- START Seasons 2 (Level 22 Mission Update) -->

<item name="quest_description_122182"><![CDATA[Welcome back, falcon. With the breakdown of communications following the start of the invasion, much of the news of your actions has now been eradicated. Not that humanity seems to retain anything nowadays, as they are influenced with whatever is broadcast in the here-and-now. It’s time to test the enemy strength, as their resolve is solid.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122182"><![CDATA[Changing News]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122183"><![CDATA[Now the Black Light have started to form a beachhead in human space, we need to find ways of shipping assets through their territory undiscovered. To that end we need you to act as a decoy and attack their forces at the following locations. This should cause enough misdirection for us to move the resources.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122183"><![CDATA[Property is Mine]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122184"><![CDATA[Your previous actions allowed us to shift assets across space very effectively. Perhaps too easily, to be honest. It was almost as if the Black Light had turned a blind eye to our activities and maintained their attacks on the companies as they try and seek out their real targets, the Ministry. We need to try and place an early warning system to monitor their actions.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122184"><![CDATA[Blind Eye]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122185"><![CDATA[When Nyx and her UNN were in place there was always broadcast news. People may have felt it was lies and disinformation, but it was always impartial and clear. To be honest it was a source people could trust. Now, with no other information, you can actually feel the edges of society starting to fray and we need a source to replace this.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122185"><![CDATA[Talking to the Empty]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122186"><![CDATA[A people are never truly free until they understand oppression in its worst forms. They have been fed the lines of the companies, blaming each other for humanities shortcomings. What is real is that the Black Light can slowly pick us apart, by playing on these inadequacies. There is a future we need to hope we can plan for.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122186"><![CDATA[Freedom and Fall]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122187"><![CDATA[Falcon, with the deep space scans we’ve undertaken, it is clear the Black Light use a totally different drive system from the jump gates we’ve always used. The energy patterns are similar to the Kristallon, who can simply bypass borders and other barriers. It is imperative we learn more about the one to uncover ways to defeat the other.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122187"><![CDATA[Above Us All ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122188"><![CDATA[It seems to me the Black Light view life in a different way than us. Perhaps they are the next stage of our evolution, but I would have hoped this was a more peaceful transition than a war. Let’s face it, falcon, perhaps not even a war. It’s like they’re annexing humans to let them work out their differences alone.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122188"><![CDATA[Annexation ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122189"><![CDATA[We need to move more assets to new locations. This means we can be prepared for the invasion as we look to protect our assets, so we can truly help. Since the first operation went well and there have been no repercussions, we need to have faith the systems we put in place are robust. Now we need you to run interference again. ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122189"><![CDATA[Faith in Systems]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122190"><![CDATA[That went well again, falcon. Our thanks for throwing yourself in harms way so we can help protect the future. We’re sure the Black Light haven’t appeared in force yet and when they do the whole of humanity will be at risk. Those who have associated with the Ministry will be targets, which probably means you. We need to set up a secure channel, so we’re not associated further.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122190"><![CDATA[Curse of Knowing]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122191"><![CDATA[Damn, falcon. The Black Light were waiting. All the assets we moved have been isolated and the weaponry destroyed. Deliberate incisions into space we thought we controlled, in order to ensure we are more than aware that we know. I’m not really one for blunt actions but perhaps… we can use this to our advantage later!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122191"><![CDATA[All our Nightmares]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122192"><![CDATA[I’ve been transferring from point to point to keep out of the Black Light’s grasp, but in doing so I’ve found they can only trace me through certain communication forms. They can certainly track my DNA and normal communications methods, but a friend and I had already produced a new system, and this seems to be untraceable. Let’s test it out.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122192"><![CDATA[Freezing Point]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122193"><![CDATA[I think honesty is the best policy at the moment. The friend and I built the system to infiltrate Sibelon communications. Based on data from the Three-Year War, as well as more recent encounters. The Sibelon use a biological cipher in their communication, meaning only the person with the right DNA can access it. Another test.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122193"><![CDATA[Striking Rich]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122194"><![CDATA[Because of my mindscape, having already been genetically manipulated by the VRU before I was found by the MMO, I seem to have alien DNA in me – and most likely Sibelon. I think we’ve worked long enough together for me to trust you with this information, but I guess the rest of humanity isn’t going to accept such genetic tampering so easily.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122194"><![CDATA[Xeno-Integration]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122195"><![CDATA[I have some other tests to try out on the Black Light ships, but before we dive into that endeavor I’d like to see you test something out on the Sibelon forces. Be aware, my friend, the humans weren’t the only ones affected by the Three-Day War and things may not be as black and white as you think. Anyway, here’s the data for the next operation.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122195"><![CDATA[Change is Change]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122196"><![CDATA[Following the Three-Day War, the Sibelon society changed. When the Prometheus destroyed itself, it destroyed a true chance of peace between your races. It’s a far longer story, and I do not question the heroism of the crew. However, at that time the Sibelon didn’t have an empire, and now they do. That is part of the problem.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122196"><![CDATA[Empire and Emotion]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122197"><![CDATA[It definitely seems that this communication channel is secure, and you can tell the companies the news. That should cause them some consternation, as they love being at the beck and call of other people… or, possibly not. I think we can give them a demonstration of what we can achieve and that will hopefully show our reach. ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122197"><![CDATA[Far Reach]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122198"><![CDATA[You may have a question. How did I get hold of your DNA, so the secure communication could be set up? It’s a reasonable question to ask, but unfortunately, I think you’ll need to uncover this information from the source. As the Ministry, The Restoration and Project Rebirth all have a part to play in this. Here’s an opportunity to get their attention.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122198"><![CDATA[Did Not Answer]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122199"><![CDATA[I’ve now updated your ships systems with the same Sibelon technology I’ve been using. With our mutual friend we’ve found a way of adapting this without genetic modification, but… and it’s a big but… this will only work for you. Again, the reasons for this are caught up with the Ministry and, with that I’ll take my leave. The system will send an automatic signal once you’ve done the next job.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122199"><![CDATA[Open Communication]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122200"><![CDATA[How did you cut into our communication channel? We have no idea what you’ve been doing lately and that is a concern. Do you have any idea who you are messing with? We could assign forces to hunt you down, but I think your humanity is what we’ll play on first. A human settlement is in trouble and they need protection from the Black Light.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122200"><![CDATA[Here the Hero]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122201"><![CDATA[Since you’ve crawled out from under some rock and we both know our feelings towards each other, we guess you’re here to uncover something. The communication strand you’re using gives us a clue. If you want to truly know your origins, pilot. Then we’ll tell you the truth, once you’ve exceeded our expectations.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122201"><![CDATA[Rock Crawling]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122202"><![CDATA[The Black Light forces have left a clear trap in the location we’ve identified. We need you to trigger the trap, then we can see how they respond. After this we do this a few times we can judge not only response times but the force they apply to different situations. As the comms you are suing are secure from the Black Light we can monitor remotely.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122202"><![CDATA[Fight and Flight]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122203"><![CDATA[As the Black Light forces have seized so many different key locations in their attacks, they have allowed other areas to go untouched. The reasons for this seem unclear, but if they are simply ignoring some other forces then it is of some importance for us to find out which. First things first, go and monitor some locations and remove any threats.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122203"><![CDATA[Call of the Wild]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122204"><![CDATA[That action certainly distracted the Black Light an meant we could complete our primary objective. You’re a very useful scapegoat for us and this means the Black Light are distracted by your actions. To keep them on their toes we want you to attack the three companies, and deal damage to their ships. That should confuse them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122204"><![CDATA[Why we Wonder]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122205"><![CDATA[Each action you complete allows us to move resources around our sites and prepare for retaliation. Then, when we take control, you’ll see us take revenge on you and other pilots like you. You may wonder how we can move assets safely when the UEF cannot. Well, keep wondering pilot. Until then complete your missions.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122205"><![CDATA[Logic is Nothing]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122206"><![CDATA[The truth is a marvelous thing to note. Yet, if truth is not possible then the deceit should be so perfect that in the future, it is the truth. Humanity has long been of the opinion that they have followed their own path, but there has been a guiding light behind all their actions. That light has been us!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122206"><![CDATA[The Burning Light]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122207"><![CDATA[We have a payload for you to deliver to the pirates. They’re expecting it and as you can move about relatively unseen, you’re the person to deliver it. Once it is in place, then we can actually reveal what you want to know. The reason why in the end, we cannot lose. Even if you wiped us from the face of the galaxy, we’ll still be there.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122207"><![CDATA[Payload]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122208"><![CDATA[When we formed the authorities gave us control of the records. In order to maintain order and so we documented each and every family in humanity. Just to be sure that if records went astray, we could confirm anyone’s identity. Then placing an algorithm to track the changes and send the secure data to secure holding sites.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122208"><![CDATA[Single Authority]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122209"><![CDATA[It’s the reason the Black Light have always sought to seize the Demaner freighters. But we’ve been pulling the strings to make sure you destroyed them, taking what you thought were the prime resources from the kills. Then we came in and mopped up the data. Restructured it and identified each and every family tree. Like the next target you should kill!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122209"><![CDATA[Relinquishing Rebirth]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122210"><![CDATA[Not only do we know each and every human, we know which of you are prone to be traitors. Genetics is a wonderful thing and the final control switch we have on the Black Light, as they cannot hide their heritage. Therefore, with the right resources and a truly perfect Restoration, we can wipe out anyone who may be a threat.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122210"><![CDATA[Knock Down]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122211"><![CDATA[Over the course of the missions you’ve done for us, you not only have been gathering the data we need to improve the project. We’ve made you play your hand wide open and allowed us to ensure we have control. There is one last mission to undertake and then you can begone. Just remember that we can influence anything!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122211"><![CDATA[Closing Play]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122212"><![CDATA[Your return from the Ministry was not unexpected, but I’m glad I managed to intercept you and as you know, we’re using the communication system we developed with Nyx. There is a huge risk to the Ministry’s strategy, as with anything they do. However, they need certain resources to put it into practice and we can stop those resources becoming available.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122212"><![CDATA[Hardly a Welcome]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122213"><![CDATA[The Ministry need resources from the three companies to finish what they have started. A doomsday weapon that will target the DNA of all their enemies, which I reckon includes you and Nyx, as they don’t know about us. You’ll need to work for the companies to convince them to cease creating these elements and you can gain their attention here.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122213"><![CDATA[Eugenics]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122214"><![CDATA[You come and tell us what to do, and in the past, we’d have refused. Now that the Black Light simply eradicated our base at Kappa VI and there is no trace of anything, apart from their calling card. The Ministry promised protection, but they now seem to only cry out from their hiding place. If we need to stand on a decision, we will. You have our word.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122214"><![CDATA[Hold I Say]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122215"><![CDATA[Now we have stopped the facility that is producing the resource, we need you to wipe out all trace. We cannot force our own people to kill others, but the engineers still know how to build the systems, and if they are not killed then the Ministry, Black Light or some others may seize them. This is a cold day, pilot. Get the job done.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122215"><![CDATA[Fate is Gone]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122216"><![CDATA[We used to hear the children run about our stations, the patter of tiny feet now silenced as families cower in their homes, awaiting the hand of the Black Light to swipe them from the table. This is a hollow war, and we are all losers. We’ll stop production of the elements you ask, but we need you to stop the supply too.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122216"><![CDATA[Children Run]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122217"><![CDATA[We’re not sure where events lead, pilot. All we do know is that an end is nigh, and perhaps it is one which has no humans left, well none apart from the Black Light. We purged all the data from our systems, but we have identified one other set of ships that contains it. Deal with them and make it quick!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122217"><![CDATA[Closing Thoughts]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122218"><![CDATA[They said that earth was lush and verdant once. The tales of war, which slowly made us think of creating new weapons and not looking to our own desires. What would have been better, art and culture or the wasteland of the Three-Day War. Did we start things? Perhaps we can help stop them, with your help!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122218"><![CDATA[Once was Earth]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122219"><![CDATA[There appear to be some case histories which still relate to the project you wanted us to abandon. We nuked the facilities working on he projects and warned none of the staff. Everyone else is dead and what we have left. A broken world, a people in fear for their lives and an enemy that is ever closing in on us. What hope is left?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122219"><![CDATA[To be Sure!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122220"><![CDATA[Then they comply. Too late but perhaps, in some instance, humanity will be remembered for what it did in the last days, rather than the first. The trinity of companies may sit and lick their wounds, but they have gone from powerful to resigned indifference when finally threatened. We need to give them a victory, but preparation is key.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122220"><![CDATA[Next Stage]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122221"><![CDATA[There’s a new Black Light ship which has moved into battle. Something more sinister, as it seems to be merely sailing into regions and the reports we receive are that people feel like their memories are being drained from their very souls. We need to stop them… eradicate them before they cause more harm but be warned, they will employ a new strategy.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122221"><![CDATA[Stand High, Stand Mighty]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122222"><![CDATA[When I was a child, my father told me that whilst every problem often seemed two sided, in reality you should not act until you understood the whole picture. When he died following the great battle for freedom, he told me as he had aged, he’d closed his heart to his own belief. Siding with one side for what he saw was right. Let us try and understand our enemy more.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122222"><![CDATA[Closed Heart]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122223"><![CDATA[We know the Ministry held the ancestors of the Black Light in the Garn Ford Internment Camp, persecuting them. Obliterating their past to create a new future and belief, a future with no trust or hope – except that which they gained from their mutual bond. A bond caused by an experiment with a captured Kristallon. We need to understand more of them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122223"><![CDATA[The Torture Game]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122224"><![CDATA[Simply destroying the Kristallon is giving us nothing. In the past there was a dialogue between them and humanity and perhaps we can re-establish that. We know there is some strong difference between them and the Kristallin. Perhaps if we target those enemies, they will be open to speaking to us. Perhaps not.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122224"><![CDATA[Shards]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122225"><![CDATA[I have received word from a Kristallon ambassador. Unusual as it seems far more tense than any communication that has gone before. The fact they so quickly felt open to a dialogue may be a key to this concern their species has. We have been asked to bring a tribute to them, in order to prove our faith. You will be the first human to talk to them for a long time!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122225"><![CDATA[Within these Walls]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122226"><![CDATA[Tiny living thing, we thought your kind would no longer make the words with us, the light givers. Now you come, and we allow you to be in our presence as we did before. A chance that an alliance can be made that will last for a time of both races understanding. The Kristallin would proceed on a different incorrect path and must be shown the way.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122226"><![CDATA[Star Giver]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122227"><![CDATA[Light has many shades, tiny thing, and these make up the universe. They allow us to pass between the stars and bless those who fall within our path. In such a way we came upon the planet of your origin and bathed it in our glory. That others saw opportunity when we blessed them is a concern. One which should be rectified.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122227"><![CDATA[The Color of Light]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122228"><![CDATA[Your internal infection is clear to see, tiny thing. Where we brought peace, as we had done so many times before, you saw disruption. As with the Sibelon, and the mistakes you made. A war we could have stopped if you had merely understood the factors and implications. All we see is death now, and a need to change.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122228"><![CDATA[Internal Struggle]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122229"><![CDATA[But then something else. The ones who spoke behind closed doors, your Ministry, they came to us and spoke of how they understood diversity. Drew one of us to a place where a hundred minds screamed in pain and made us their center. Watched as our light was transferred to the tiny things, who became so much more and so superior. Your saviors the Black Light.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122229"><![CDATA[Dressed in Black]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122230"><![CDATA[Like the Kristallin they rejected the ways we taught and when they returned from their hidden location, they seemed to reject any new teachings from us. Their direction set and our own being as much an enemy as yours, tiny thing. A strange hatred of parents who only wish to show them love. Now they call to us again.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122230"><![CDATA[Growing Up]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122231"><![CDATA[Well, tiny thing. It seems our concern was unfounded, and this Black Light is open to discuss the terms of existence with our own. Although I am one of few who cannot share in this love, I have been instructed that no others should attend. Therefore, tiny thing, it is important we make our mark elsewhere for now.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122231"><![CDATA[Shared Values]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122232"><![CDATA[All but a few are gone, tiny thing. The light givers are no more as the Black Light cast out their hand and consumed us all as if they were the gods and we were the minions. They have infected so many and we only wait for the time when we no longer have our voice. What have we done to deserve this, we thought they wanted to share each other’s pain!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122232"><![CDATA[Abomination]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122233"><![CDATA[It is as if my mind and soul are empty. There are no voices, only cries of anguish. I must come to terms with this, tiny thing, and then we must decide our future. As others we aided in the past may see our weaker state and seek their own retribution. All we did was help and evolve them, how can they reject that influence?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122233"><![CDATA[A Step from the Abyss]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122234"><![CDATA[Ye gods, friend. The Black Light just enslaved the Kristallon as if they were nothing. This is an elder race who were one of the first in the universe. Although, with my contact with others, I have found their influence was often not appreciated it is a case that their power was dauntless. However, the Black Light have just changed all our perceptions.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122234"><![CDATA[Change!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122235"><![CDATA[I need to recalculate the odds of humanities survival based on recent events, my friend. Let’s just say they have been slashed considerably and we’ll need to find another way to stand against this enemy. I’m really starting to consider that a head-on battle will merely leave a lot of dead bodies floating in space. Ours, not theirs.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122235"><![CDATA[Hold On]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122236"><![CDATA[Even our mutual friend is seeing flaws to our current plans, but they were equally shocked by the strength of the Black Light. In fact, I wonder if any of their ships are actually manned. If not, they could simply be operating them remotely. They’re psionics after all, this would not be a problem. Sacrificing hardware to find out our weaknesses.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122236"><![CDATA[Tactical Review]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122237"><![CDATA[It’s their ships. I really can’t get a bead on them. They not only have unusual energy readings, but they’re made of an unknown material. When they jump into normal space they are at their weakest and slowly gain strength the longer they stay until they reach maximum efficiency. If we could identify where they were to arrive we’d have a better chance in every combat.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122237"><![CDATA[Ship Shape]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122238"><![CDATA[My friend, I have an urgent target I need you to tackle. It could be the break we’ve needed but let me tell you, everyone will be trying to grab this data. The Project Rebirth ships which contains the information on the Garn Ford Internment Camp, where the Black Light were created, have appeared. If we get there first that data could be ours.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122238"><![CDATA[Inner Education]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122239"><![CDATA[Well done, my friend. I really thought we’d not manage to gather that information and there are other ships there we can go back and retrieve. Until then I have distributed the data across the remains of my network and hidden it deep, as well as taking a personal copy. I transmitted it through a single ship which you now need to locate and destroy.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122239"><![CDATA[Distributed Time]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122240"><![CDATA[The information on Garn Ford is horrific, not only were the Ministry holding the psionics, they had some alien samples which they experimented on too and one was an attempt to create organic ships. It looks like the bio-tech was well developed, but there are readings here that state… Oh no, they created an adaptable sentient life. I need some proof.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122240"><![CDATA[The Project]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122241"><![CDATA[This sentient life also contained psionic DNA, which the Ministry culled from their prisoners. Which meant when the Kristallon was drawn into the project and conjoined the minds of the Black Light, they also took the organic sentience with them. It’s their ships, it owes them a debt for saving it and not rejecting it. Their ships are one and part of them too! ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122241"><![CDATA[Loyalty]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122242"><![CDATA[There is little else to learn, apart from why they hate the Kristallon so much, as the one you spoke to seemed to suggest it was tempted in. The evidence here is different and it seems they joined willingly, as if they knew what was going on and… Hang on, if this data is correct then. Quick, I need another Kristallon sample as soon as possible.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122242"><![CDATA[Cold and Hard]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122243"><![CDATA[The Ministry always said the Kristallon created the psionics and now, with the information we’ve gathered, I can confirm they were correct. Yet the idiots didn’t think that placing a bunch of humans, adapted with Kristallon DNA in the same room as one of their creators was a problem. Yet there’s one other thing here to uncover. Actions first.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122243"><![CDATA[Idiots Verdict]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122244"><![CDATA[The ego of the Kristallon who thought they could simply step in on their ‘children’ to see how they were doing. Their failure to realize that the changes within all the prisoners were enforced through months of torture. Their distain for anything they felt was younger and therefore more foolish. No wonder the psionics killed it while absorbing its power. This problem is serious.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122244"><![CDATA[Touch of God]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122245"><![CDATA[This all has the smell of finality. They simply enslaved the Kristallon and will gradually suck the very essence out of them. A slow death. Yet humanity, as you’ve discovered. Haven’t all our decisions been at the behest of the Ministry? Do they think we’re all tainted with the same brush, as if they do then we’ll become their cattle too! Or worse, they’ll just kill us.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122245"><![CDATA[Slow Death]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122246"><![CDATA[I personally need to know what the Kristallon thought they were doing. Why they felt the need to meddle in the first place, as this one event could have shaped our future and yet, there are still questions about their actions in the Three-Day War that need to be answered. Get their attention and go and ask them. We may as well know everything now.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122246"><![CDATA[Terminal Questions]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122247"><![CDATA[So harsh in your questions, tiny thing. Do you think that at our power we would have allowed you to talk to us in that way? Yet as the light changes, the universe ebbs and flows with it. We have always come to help the younger species and teach them. Yes, sometimes it has failed but in others we have seen success.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122247"><![CDATA[What you Need]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122248"><![CDATA[Throughout our history we have taken stock of our actions, tiny thing. You cannot blame us for our help. When you triggered the gate, we gave as a gift, we negotiated with the Sibelon on your behalf and all they wanted was repayment for their losses. We expected you to lay down and give back what you had taken. Not fight!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122248"><![CDATA[One Who Interferes]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122249"><![CDATA[When you destroyed the Sibelon peace vessel by blowing up the Prometheus, we gave up hope. You simply were too violent a species and it was only later, when requested by the Ministry, that we came to oversee the perfection of what we had started. Yet, perhaps we were wrong as the Black Light decided we were to blame. We and the rest of humanity!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122249"><![CDATA[When we Lost]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122250"><![CDATA[We refuse to be blamed. You are the inferior, tiny thing. We have been here for time immemorial and whilst our time may end soon, we know all we have done is bless those around us. If you cannot take that blessing, then begone!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122250"><![CDATA[Taking no Blame]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122251"><![CDATA[Humanity and the Sibelon would not be at war without the machinations of the Kristallon and the Ministry. The Sibelon were peaceful and agrarian and if the UEF McCaffery hadn’t jumped straight into the planetary defense net and been shot down, the Sibelon’s home world would not have suffered such an ecological disaster. But here we are!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122251"><![CDATA[The Purpose of War]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122252"><![CDATA[You may have already started to work out the truth. I am a Sibelon and one of the freedom fighters who wishes our race returned to the old ways. The empire forming after the Three-Day War was completely due to almost all the diplomatic staff being destroyed by the Prometheus as they tried to vie for peace. The Sibelon ships here are enemies though.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122252"><![CDATA[The Promethean Problem]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122253"><![CDATA[The new Sibelon Accord are willing to stand with humanity against the Black Light threat, if humanity is willing to return the favor and come and helps us take back our people. Lead them to a less aggressive path and push back against oppression. Yet, we have waited for centuries and can wait some more. Your problem needs a faster solution.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122253"><![CDATA[Truth]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122254"><![CDATA[I need to be honest here. I don’t think that you can defeat the Black Light, I think you’ll need to fight them from within. They have talked to you before and perhaps you should be ready to speak to them again. But first you need to approach the other companies and the UEF and check they agree, as without humanity our own plans will fail.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122254"><![CDATA[Proffering Answers]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122255"><![CDATA[What do you mean you’ve opened up a dialogue with the Sibelon? Even though I wish to see humanity united, to have a mortal enemy simply come and say they’ll support us in our fight. Why would they? Surely, they simply see an opportunity to strike at us… but, no. They’re not as powerful as the Black Light. Can this really be true.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122255"><![CDATA[Need to Know]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122256"><![CDATA[I personally believe you, but the rest of the fleet will need some convincing. Tell ‘your friend’ this. Give us access to the Sibelon emperors fleet and some chance to help us beat them and I think I can get them to fall into line and agree to the terms. As working with the Sibelon against other threats could have a huge potential.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122256"><![CDATA[Agents of the Storm]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122257"><![CDATA[You want us to work with aliens when all we have done, for all the hundreds of years this company has existed is kill them, take their technology, adapt our own and start the cycle again. Do you have any idea how the people of Earth would take the news that the aliens who laid waste to the Pacific are now our brothers in arms? What can you do to convince us?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122257"><![CDATA[Worst Case Scenario]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122258"><![CDATA[You forget yourself, pilot. Wrapped in the throes of idealism when actually you are caught in the grip of reality. No alliances with aliens, we stand strong together in the EIC and will stand with humanity, but we’d rather die than take any action which discredits all we have stood for. Get out of our sight and take the path to your new-found friends.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122258"><![CDATA[The Ocean Blue]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122259"><![CDATA[When we formed, picking the remnants of humanity up from the very ground they fell, fighting the Three-Day War, we stood for something. Our union together was the strongest we could imagine and as hard as the diamonds we created. Now you want us to throw it away on a whim, a suggestion of an alliance. What proof do you have?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122259"><![CDATA[The Color of Blood]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122260"><![CDATA[There are points you have made but there must be a significant change in policy here or I can see no redemption or belief in what you are doing. Simply no chance to change the body politic to your way of thinking. The Sibelon would have to undertake something so great, it shadowed the memory of the war. Do you think they can?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122260"><![CDATA[No Redemption]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122261"><![CDATA[You appear to be asking a question we have asked for centuries. Should we not align and learn of the next things to come, rather than sit on our haunches and watch infinity age us. Perhaps it is too late, as our deep space sensors are picking up signals that are flickering like a billion fireflies. I think fate is coming to greet us. I think it’s coming now… ]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122261"><![CDATA[A Question with no Answer]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122262"><![CDATA[Falcon, they’ve arrived. The initial forces were nothing compared to the full force of the Black Light ships which have now arrived, and I don’t even think that’s their main force. Two EIC heavy cruisers were taken apart over Earth and then the enemy simply left. A true testament to the fact they do not care. But we have to!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122262"><![CDATA[Plunging to Earth]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122263"><![CDATA[I’m not sure we’re even in a war, Falcon. One of our frigates… the Black Light simply dominated the minds of her crew and they opened fire on the Fifth Fleet. We had to kill our own, and they knew. The bastards released them from their control just at the moment to die. We heard their screams. There is no chance to retreat, we have to fight!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122263"><![CDATA[What is War?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122264"><![CDATA[This time it was the MMO they struck. Arriving over the red world and causing every one of the planetary defenses to strike down onto the surface. Destroying the ancient habitation domes which existed before terraforming. They’re slowly wiping us out, but it’s as if they still seek something. Perhaps is we can lead them to the Ministry!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122264"><![CDATA[The Shape of Certainty]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122265"><![CDATA[This is the Ministry. If you’re receiving this message, then you are identified as an enemy of the state. Your coordinates have been broadcast to any parties who would see you as a threat. Your attempts at extortion have failed. Authority is Strength!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122265"><![CDATA[Calling Card]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122266"><![CDATA[This is like some crazy dance. I’ve got desperate calls for help from all quarters, whilst we can do nothing to save them. I wish HULL was here, he could take the weight off my back but now we have to be strong and only rescue those who can truly help. I hate to say this, but we need to pick and choose our targets with care and sacrifice the rest.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122266"><![CDATA[Foxtrot]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122267"><![CDATA[I have a desperate plan but aren’t they all at this stage. We have a shot at a prime target and I need you to distract the enemy while we do that. It means an attack against their strongest ship, keep alive for a specific time so we can secretly do our work. You’re the only one I think can do this. Are you game?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122267"><![CDATA[Sure Shot]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122268"><![CDATA[That worked, and we distracted the enemy from our primary target. We got four freighters full of refugees out of the battle zone. Although the Black Light may go hunting for them I can’t think they’re a primary target at this time, and we have ensured that both ship and refugee are not as tainted by the Ministry as the rest of us.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122268"><![CDATA[Under Shadow]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122269"><![CDATA[Trust me, my friend. The rest of this needs to be done in a rush, as the evidence shows the Black Light like to plan each action. If we quickly move a number of pawns on the board, they don’t seem to keep track, although this may be something about their ability to calculate the final outcome more accurately. Still it gives us a window of opportunity.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122269"><![CDATA[Rush]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122270"><![CDATA[We have created a hidden pocket of space the human refugees can escape to, then other ships in the Sibelon Accord will help relocate them to new systems at the far end of the galaxy. The location shrouded by a nebula, which we hope will hide the humans from the Black Light. We can only ship people this way for so long, but it’s a start.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122270"><![CDATA[Forward Vision]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122271"><![CDATA[The Black Light have suggested that all remaining aliens leave the area, and that will include us. We’ll hold on for a certain amount of time and, of course, some races will either not understand or refuse. But it appears that something far greater is coming, although their present actions do not lead us to believe that this will be an extinction level event.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122271"><![CDATA[Last Letter]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122272"><![CDATA[When we live, each part of our existence affects the universe that stands around us. It is in our races nature to try to help, and in this case our current ability to help is done. We hear the Black Light and they say the place this will all begin, is ‘at the sight of the apocalypse’. They can only mean the Garn Ford Internment Camp. This is the beginning of the end.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122272"><![CDATA[Sight of the Apocalypse]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122273"><![CDATA[Time to go silent, for now. See what happens after the occupation of human space and decide what to do next. I need a safe facility to operate from and I think I know where. It allows me to work on another project too, one that is now more vital than before. I’ll call on your services soon, as we’ll need to stick together to survive.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122273"><![CDATA[A Whisper in the Dark]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122274"><![CDATA[Falcon, you’ve done more than enough to justify your status with us. Perhaps I’ve even pushed you too far at times, for that I am sorry. The UEF fleet is being dispersed. We’ve decided that we’re better apart than together, in fact the smaller the group the less of a target they seem to be. We’ll be in touch, until that I would conform!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122274"><![CDATA[Bowing Down]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122275"><![CDATA[Peon, it seems that many of your friends have gone, which leaves you to stand alone on your decisions. We have many issues to deal with and much of humanity to blame, but those touched by the Ministry are the worst. There will be a new law and order from this day. You can be part of this, or act against us. Whichever you choose we will know.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122275"><![CDATA[Law and Order]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122276"><![CDATA[The companies you work for, three corrupt and sick organizations who have slowly fallen into despair. Each desperately attempting to maintain their control by fabricating the war between each other, when in reality they were working together. Colluding to ensure you and their workers simply maintained their economies whilst the heads became richer. Send them a warning!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122276"><![CDATA[The Land of Lies]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122277"><![CDATA[You dare to work for them. You accuse us of crimes that are equivalent to treachery and have no proof. You can try to stop us. Try and take out our leader and form a new order. Bring it on!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122277"><![CDATA[You Dare]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122278"><![CDATA[We’re dug in very deep here pilot. If you want to try and remove those in command. Do your best!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122278"><![CDATA[Dug in Deep]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122279"><![CDATA[Pilot, I thought we had an agreement, which is a statement of trust? You renege on this and now we’re the enemy. Then you leave us with no choice and we will defend ourselves.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122279"><![CDATA[Did we not Agree?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122280"><![CDATA[Perfect, peon. You have put the cat amongst the pigeons and disrupted their intentions. As well as showing their highest leaders that no-one is untouchable. Now, they will truly start to fight against each other and in doing so, we hope they will reveal their ties to the Ministry. So, we can surgically remove the offending strands.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122280"><![CDATA[Instability]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122281"><![CDATA[Things will change now, peon. Change for you and change for humanity. There is a boil which needs to be lanced and the fall-out will be life changing. This is the last light you will see that falls upon the Earth. A new day is dawning!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122281"><![CDATA[Last Light]]></item>

<!-- START Seasons 3 (Level 22 Mission Update) -->

<item name="quest_description_122282"><![CDATA[There’s the old way of humanity and now there is our way. If people follow the rules then no-one, apart from those with strong connections to the Ministry, needs to be hurt. There is freedom to develop within this structure but there is no time for petty infighting. Humans should be looking to the future and not staring inwardly.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122282"><![CDATA[Structure of Order]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122283"><![CDATA[We understand your status within the old regime, which is why when you work for us you help prove that we have a point to make. People fear their dreams and survive on their nightmares, is this really a way to proceed. We have come here to seek vengeance for many past discretions, but with no real understanding of our needs, there will still be fear. Stabilize things.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122283"><![CDATA[Dreams and Nightmares]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122284"><![CDATA[The company structures be they EIC, MMO or VRU, are set in stone. Developed so that each can feed on the other. Did you ever wonder how one could be the height of technology, one of industry and the other of people and yet, none of them could ever take advantage. Have humans become so subjugated they don’t know?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122284"><![CDATA[Set in Stone]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122285"><![CDATA[When we felt we were strong enough to return there were disputes amongst us. Should we simply wipe out what was here and then move on. Make peace with the alien races and a better understanding across the galaxy. Does that even make sense? Is it possible? We were divided in our intentions and still are.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122285"><![CDATA[Hard Fact]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122286"><![CDATA[The egotism of the Kristallon, who initially caused our forebears to have psionic powers and then worked with the Ministry to see what they had achieved, is the type of distain we seek to eradicate. Did sections of humanity choose to leave, or did they spot there was something so wrong at the heart of humanity that it couldn’t be fixed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122286"><![CDATA[Crystal Learning]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122287"><![CDATA[You’ve been robbed of your future, had it stolen away by those thieves in the night, who simply wanted to become richer. You think you represent the elite, peon, but you are simply another cog. Not the slaves, and we mean slaves, who work at the lowest echelons of the companies. That truth is hidden to you and it is time it was revealed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122287"><![CDATA[Where has the Future Gone?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122288"><![CDATA[Like those slaves, the Black Light has had no voice but the one we have heard in our own echo chamber. We needed to break free of the bitter resentment but make humanity understand, the way we were treated was unacceptable. They saw us like rats in a laboratory and poked and prodded at us, until some could take no more.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122288"><![CDATA[No Voice]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122289"><![CDATA[The lowest members of society have been stifled as we were, but we will admit, our anger and rage were intense. As with psionics the memory of all is passed from parent to child. We all remember Garn Ford as if it was now. Happening about us and only with some form of restitution will we find a way to resolve these things.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122289"><![CDATA[Stifled]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122290"><![CDATA[Peon let us be clear. Whilst we are happy to tell you this, be under no illusion that we are in charge and you are not. There are many issues which need to be solved, with pirates and aliens who have to understand that the wars which previously existed must end. Then, as a group, we must decide the fate of humanity, as perhaps the taint cannot be cleared from you all.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122290"><![CDATA[For Clarity of Purpose]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122291"><![CDATA[You have followed the instructions we have given you, but your thoughts often betray you, and we know you have other friends out there you are desperate to hear from. Let us be clear, you are small in the scheme of things and your friends, often misguided. Perhaps we need to show you what you really face when we talk about the Black Light.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122291"><![CDATA[Larger than Life]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122292"><![CDATA[The writing is on the wall. The time has come to start to secure the borders which stand about us. Then we can start to deal with the other frontiers that divide our very core. It was once said that humans would attain godhood and we seem to have drifted far from that path. Perhaps now is time to rethink our position.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122292"><![CDATA[Legend]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122293"><![CDATA[The pain you sense is your own. As the scales drop from your eyes and you see the truth before us all. So much faith has been placed in your leaders, and those they have created. We eradicated HELIX and MASQUE as they were simply the mouths of the companies you already served. We introduce control where there was chaos.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122293"><![CDATA[Lack of Control]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122294"><![CDATA[There is work to be done, peon, but there are threats to deal with too. We want to assure you that we have complete control of the situation and any losses of our ships are monitored and the culprits identified. We know who they are and where they are, and we are happy to pay them back for any harm that was done.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122294"><![CDATA[Be Assured]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122295"><![CDATA[There are a number of prying eyes who seek to judge us and our actions. Perhaps they should be looking elsewhere, as there is still much to fix as things proceed forward. We expect all humans to follow this fresh set of ideals but appreciate that this will take time. Until that day we shall remain to ensure there is some conformity.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122295"><![CDATA[Eyes]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122296"><![CDATA[The laborers of the MMO are called ‘those below’, a derogatory term for people who work tirelessly to try and improve their lot. A group who are always oppressed by the ‘union’ the company proclaims exists but who fail to actually do anything to solve the problems. It is time to redistribute the order they have in place.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122296"><![CDATA[Those Below]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122297"><![CDATA[Your actions liberated a number of the people and caused disruption to the MMO which has not been seen since their formation. Where they used a figurehead to preach equality and then killed him for their own political aims. Now, we strike hard at their infrastructure to allow their victims to escape to freedom with their families.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122297"><![CDATA[Freedom Flight]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122298"><![CDATA[Now we have started the revolution on Mars, and you have killed their former leader it is time to put a new and far more altruistic person in place. Indeed, not a single person but an association who can provide more balance in their society. Allowing each member of their society to undertake a reasonable role for a reasonable pay.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122298"><![CDATA[Union is All]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122299"><![CDATA[Do you feel it, peon? That first breath of freedom. We hear the broadcasts of weeping workers, reunited with families who they were forced to abandon. Finally tasting the unprocessed air of the surface, blinking in the light of the sun. Steeping from the shackles of the old MMO and becoming part of the new. Now show they the old order is forgotten.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122299"><![CDATA[The First Breath]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122300"><![CDATA[What you have started here is a wave. One which will roll across humanity and finally create a better stability. Less lies and more truth. We can pluck the lies from any individual and ensure that all know who lied but it is important that your people do this on their own. They start to question the authority that previously existed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122300"><![CDATA[The Wave]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122301"><![CDATA[As we have taken the false authority from one of your internal enemies it is now to plane how we deal with the other three, as the UEF also have a lesson to learn. Then we feel the true opportunity to hunt down the Ministry will become clear. Hunt them, find out who else they are hiding and then kill them one by one.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122301"><![CDATA[Now and Then]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122302"><![CDATA[Now the MMO have been re-educated it is the time to do the same to the EIC, who have sat too long and stagnated in the cesspool which is Earth. They seem to think that by inhabiting the planet they are the spokespeople for humanity, but they are not. Their people need to see the light. Are you ready to show them?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122302"><![CDATA[Ends of the Earth]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122303"><![CDATA[The smog that covers a huge deal of the Earth’s surface is there to hide a vast number of other sins. The EIC have been using this atmosphere to drug the inhabitants and force them to follow their new orders. A forced existence where no-one can stand for themselves. We need to stop the supply of chemicals they use to maintain this.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122303"><![CDATA[Clear the Air]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122304"><![CDATA[As the smog clears the society will start to question the authority and want to see change. We can start to incite this change and eliminate the ones who still grasp at leadership. Once removed and with a proper structure in place, the humans on Earth will thrive. Their spirits will be lifted, and the notion of freedom will come to the fore.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122304"><![CDATA[Society Comprehends]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122305"><![CDATA[You see, peon. Our rule is not unjust, it is merely clearing a path for humanity to take a new direction and form without the oppressive regime of the Ministry at the center. Hidden behind the scenes like puppet-masters. As the word spreads and humans become less partisan the Ministry will come to the surface, like pond scum.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122305"><![CDATA[As You See It]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122306"><![CDATA[Your next target is the VRU, perhaps the worst of the lot. As they did not even tell their populace that they worked on them. Used their technology and samples of aliens to change the peoples’ DNA without their choice. Each corrupted and damaged by this experience, like your old friend Nyx. Do this next action for her.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122306"><![CDATA[Death Done]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122307"><![CDATA[It happens, when a part of a species develops in space. In small insular and controlled communities. What is left is an evil regime bent on doing what it can to survive by any means necessary. Each and every human there a target for the changes. Some adapted so far, they can never return, simply beast of burden in the VRU labs. They deserve more.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122307"><![CDATA[Buried Science]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122308"><![CDATA[Very good, peon. You justify your existence and can now help smash the genetic data the VRU have collected. Each batch is like a map to torture the very soul of a human. To modify within the womb and adapt after birth. They are almost as bad as the Ministry, who we know hold influence there. This is for your people. Strike hard!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122308"><![CDATA[Mutation Bomb]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122309"><![CDATA[There has been far too much meddling in life, without us naturally finding our form. It is time for us to stop it all, across every realm of humanity. To look for each and every genetic manipulation and set the timeline back on the correct path. Do you see how you are helping, a new order is coming to the VRU with our help!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122309"><![CDATA[Purity of Life]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122310"><![CDATA[We understand that these simple actions, as we replace leaders with new structures, will not overrule years of hatred and division. Yet, it gives them a chance to start anew, rethink what came before and understand where the injury was made. No more plastering over the surface, now is the time to make intelligence truly free.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122310"><![CDATA[Lick Wounds]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122311"><![CDATA[This change will take time, peon. We realize you have now inflicted a serious difference in each of the companies and, with that we can see opportunities. As the members have always loved to fight we should give them what they truly want. Do the twisted remains of the companies want to feel they dominate the galaxy, then let them fight it out for themselves,]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122311"><![CDATA[As it Comes]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122312"><![CDATA[It seems only fitting to see what is left. As the others wake from their slumber the loyalists screech about victory, as if it is something great to have killed one of your own. It reminds us of what happened to us, when they locked us away and decided we were no longer human. A testament to why the Ministry should die.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122312"><![CDATA[Wake]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122313"><![CDATA[We’ve locked down certain areas of space, peon. We think the Ministry operate in a few of them and want you to seek out any ships which try to escape. You must eliminate each and every one and bring back a sample of each and every victory. Isolate them, toy with them but make sure their life ends.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122313"><![CDATA[Lockdown]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122314"><![CDATA[Now, peon. It is time to seek out your closest allies, as none should escape the chance for education. The only way you can free the human spirit is to show them it can be freed. The UEF are certainly run in a more egalitarian way but it is essential they know that a new world is now at hand and fully take the chance to embrace it.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122314"><![CDATA[Friends]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122315"><![CDATA[Now, that each of those has been chosen and all have adapted their ways, it is time for us to learn who we are once again. To set up a channel where we can broadcast a fresh signal to all. A clarion call that will not only teach the lessons of now, but one that will form as instruction on the mistakes of the past. Go to work.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122315"><![CDATA[Forgotten Learnings]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122316"><![CDATA[That took some time, my friend. You’ve certainly been busy but the new network you’ve set up for the Black Light allowed me to piggy-back on their signal and get back in contact. I’ve relocated to the Rim again. It seemed the safest place as all that remains here are memories. Whatever the Black Light preach, the reality is different.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122316"><![CDATA[Murmur]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122317"><![CDATA[There seems to be a disconnect within the Black Light itself. Even though they are linked together, they appear to disagree on many things and yet remember them all. Almost a if they suffer from multiple personalities who each make their own decision and then are judged by the rest. It gives me an idea how we can oust them, but I need you to speak to Amita first.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122317"><![CDATA[Indirect Discretion]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122318"><![CDATA[Commander Mishra will still trust you, but bluntly strolling into their space without making a mark, will raise the Black Light suspicions. I’ve attached a probe to your ship which will silently send a message when you are in the heat of combat. Try to make sure you leave the UEF pilots alive and don’t completely finish them off.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122318"><![CDATA[Finishing Move]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122319"><![CDATA[Falcon, it was good to hear your voice and I believe that Nyx is a true ally as we go forward. We won’t receive any time from the companies now they have Black Light puppets at their head. This being said, these puppets are working in one direction and make it easier to judge the enemy actions. Let’s make some noise.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122319"><![CDATA[Rattle the Cage]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122320"><![CDATA[Right Falcon, time is of the essence. We need to prove to the fleet and our allies that we can get a message through to them safely, without drawing any attention. It seems the best way to do this is to employ the technology Nyx uses to communicate with you. This means you need to drop into numerous locations where the supplies will be dropped off and our friends can access them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122320"><![CDATA[Troubled Time]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122321"><![CDATA[This is Amita Mishra of The Resistance. This transmission is secure, and the Black Light cannot hear us. We will broadcast on this channel at the same time stamp on a high data burst. The information provided will suggest targets to disrupt the Black Light. To ensure security my flagship will relocate before every broadcast and one of our falcons will run interference.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122321"><![CDATA[Parry]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122322"><![CDATA[The drawing of sides is something you humans are most adept at. Where the Sibelon Accord have no hope to follow the various groups which have formed. With old and new merged as one, we do know that we can trust Nyx, Amita and you. We can help further, but we need something in return, if you can spare the time.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122322"><![CDATA[Sides]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122323"><![CDATA[Whilst your allies draw a pretty picture the Sibelon Emperor sees an opportunity to try and take control of regions of Earth space. A stupid fickle plan, which will only end in the death of many of my species. Please stop the emperor dead, and we mean dead, and the Accord will make certain that a message to not attack the Black Light just now, is issued.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122323"><![CDATA[Pretty Picture]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122324"><![CDATA[We have not called on you recently, peon, but we recently received unusual readings from the Sibelon, and seem to have identified a new form of that species out there. We want you to investigate first, then we will decide on how to act. After that we will make you aware of Ministry strongholds to remove.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122324"><![CDATA[Underworked]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122325"><![CDATA[They want evidence, then let’s give them it. We have automatically programmed two of our ships to be in this location, leaving enough DNA residue to confirm they were crewed. The evidence will show truth, as you humans say. ‘Hide a lie in it’, but this should not only distract them from us but see them seek other avenues.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122325"><![CDATA[Neat and Tidy]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122326"><![CDATA[There once was a thing called the Warbond. Each company had it to be able to monitor the pilots who worked for them, identify their loyalty and make decisions on their future. You have one, but it appears to have been broken a number of times, which makes you unusual. We seek to understand more about it. As we have ideas what it may be!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122326"><![CDATA[Tracing the Warbond]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122327"><![CDATA[As expected the Warbond leads directly to the Ministry and we can see their grubby marks all over the integral workings of it. We need you to take out one from each company who has it and then, if our data is correct, we should be able to hunt and capture a Ministry commander. With one in our grasp, we can find more.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122327"><![CDATA[A Path to Righteousness]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122328"><![CDATA[Yes. With that one captive we now can plunder his mind and find more. Each one will reveal others and we can hunt them together, peon. Chase them from their towers and rip them down from under them. They simply will not escape, how ever desperately they try and everyone who is tainted with this brush shall be removed. Everyone!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122328"><![CDATA[The Tower Topples]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122329"><![CDATA[They’re on the run. We have them now and can kill each and every one, peon. The fact they thought they were safe is nothing compared to the pain we feel and the torture we endured. Remember we know it all, the nightmares that they inflicted upon us are fresh in all our memories. They deserve to feel the same pain we do every day.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122329"><![CDATA[Every One]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122330"><![CDATA[With each one that falls another is identified. We will start by climbing the ladder to the very top. If we find them then they shall pay for their ancestors’ evil. Each one shall be held accountable under the eyes of the Black Light. Our nightmares will be there’s and they will be kept in a living hell for all eternity. We have said and so it will be!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122330"><![CDATA[Climb the Ladder]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122331"><![CDATA[Falcon. We’ve made a calculation of the methods the Black Light are going to employ. They’re on a holy war and they won’t stop until each and every one of humanity is dead. The brush taints us far further than you can possibly imagine. We’re simply not ready to face such wrath and we now need to stand together or be a note in history!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122331"><![CDATA[Noose]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122332"><![CDATA[We’ve intercepted a human message which Nyx has managed to decode. She immediately decided to act upon it, while we were sent to contact you. It seems to be a kill list from the Black Light, but it’s the intention behind it. Each target’s family documented to see if the links to the Ministry are apparent in the past. We need to stop them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122332"><![CDATA[Closing Order]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122333"><![CDATA[We’ve done the math, and even in the best scenarios over 78% of the human race is a target. They’re going to clean out you all as they follow this crazy path to destruction. Humanity will become a mark on the page of time unless we find a way to act, and finally we may be seeing some traction here. We have a plan.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122333"><![CDATA[Cleansing]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122334"><![CDATA[We know the Black Light ships are weaker when they first jump in, understand that they share all thoughts, but sometimes disagree on some fundamental topics. Understand that they plan based on outcome rather than instance and know we can bypass their communications systems and monitoring. Which means we need to learn two more things.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122334"><![CDATA[Under Scrutiny]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122335"><![CDATA[We need to be able to ensure that if any of us are captured, the massive psionic potential of the Black Light cannot rip the knowledge from our mind. Otherwise we’re all compromised. We’ve been lucky until now but it’s time to order a withdrawal of all our agents out in the field until we can build this device.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122335"><![CDATA[No Mind]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122336"><![CDATA[We’ve identified the elements we need, to create devices which will shroud our thoughts from the Black Light’s prying minds. Now we need to collect the relevant elements and of course, one of the sources will be the Kristallon. I know you were contacted by them before and they are unlikely to be helpful, but we need pure and not tainted DNA. Guess what your job is!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122336"><![CDATA[Peace Talk]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122337"><![CDATA[We never thought you would disturb us in this way again, tiny thing. We expected tribute and honor, not demands. You seem to think we are a species that can define fate, and yet you speak with a questionable tone. You can either ask for the sample kindly or we will retaliate. We have needs too and this meeting can be mutual.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122337"><![CDATA[Tiny Things Make Problems]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122338"><![CDATA[The Kristallon were blessed by the star. We are higher than you and you are simply now an irritant, like one of your now lethal colds. Perhaps you should learn to respect your elders and not suggest you will simply take what you need from our corpse if we so not cooperate. Our status is greater than yours and our needs equivalent.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122338"><![CDATA[Star Made]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122339"><![CDATA[It is clear you believe that we are dead, when we are clearly alive. Perhaps you should reassess your understanding before things fail dramatically. Remember that the Kristallon have been mortally wounded by the actions of others and we may seek a time to reflect too. We will provide you with what you need. Just one last thing.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122339"><![CDATA[When Called]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122340"><![CDATA[There’s a time to act, and a time to watch. Though others will say we have meddled, including your Sibelon friends. Understand we only tried to help. Yet, on reflection we can see that we should have followed the path of our brethren. Kill or be killed, belief is key. Others are the enemy. Perhaps it is too late, but we will meet one last time, at the reckoning.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122340"><![CDATA[Fire Inside]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122341"><![CDATA[Now you have the elements we need, it’s time to build and test the device. We have worked out a way to replicate the Kristallon DNA, now we have a sample, but I have a feeling that these early devices won’t last for long. As we develop the technology it will improve. This means we need a field test and We knew you’d want to test it out.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122341"><![CDATA[Shrouded Intentions]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122342"><![CDATA[The device you created with the Sibelon is exceptional, falcon. We are slowly disseminating the information throughout the fleet and soon all our capital ships will have the ability to process the devices. This means our pilots can enter battle on a better footing. You mentioned another potential bonus, so help our new friend by battling the imperial Sibelon.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122342"><![CDATA[The Work of the Gods]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122343"><![CDATA[My thanks for your aid in our cause. With all that is wrong with humanity, I find your ability to pause and consider our needs a good bridge to future negotiations. This leads me to identify the other way you can take advantage of the Black Light. In order to lay this plan in order I need you to strike at these two targets, and then I’ll explain what is next.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122343"><![CDATA[Planned Action]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122344"><![CDATA[Because the Black Light have a self-destruct code in all their equipment we need to steal a weapon which is in development. This involves sneaking into the heart of their space and targeting one type of ship we have identified. They will change their processes after this operation, so make sure you strike the target and get out of there intact.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122344"><![CDATA[All in the Timing]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122345"><![CDATA[We have to admit that we are feeling foolish, human. We suddenly realize that the reason the Black Light are so integrated with their technology is that it is completely organic. Everything, the ships, weapons and shields are created in deep space but are sentient in their own rights. We can certainly adapt this technology, but we need time.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122345"><![CDATA[Wake from Slumber]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122346"><![CDATA[*** Broadcast Incoming *** Black Light! Did you think we would simply rest? Consider us dead and unable to act? We know how to hide from you, defend ourselves and stand together. Do you? Will you attack the people in order to target us? Or does this not make you as bad as the enemy who created you. We await your response!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122346"><![CDATA[Belligerent Broadcast]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122347"><![CDATA[*** Broadcast Incoming *** Has the cat got your tongue? Since you haven’t objected to our broadcast we’ll be back the same time, same channel, next week. Quell that channel and we’ll find another. Hell, we’ll even pass the message by word of mouth if we have to. Remember, freedom of speech is a personal right! Try to stop us!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122347"><![CDATA[Same Time Next Week]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122348"><![CDATA[Your ‘friends’ broadcasts are simply stirring the pot. The lack of order risks everything we have built falling into anarchy. Perhaps this is the world you want to support, but we tell you clearly now. The path you take is a fatal one for the fate of humanity. We will strive to stop you, pilot. Know you have stirred our wrath.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122348"><![CDATA[Adhere to Order]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122349"><![CDATA[Right! We’ve analyzed the Black Light weaponry you’ve stolen and can formulate a defense. The Sibelon have used ablative plates for centuries. These plates are attached over the hull and take a deal of the damage, but they can be removed and replaced later. They’re basic but they’re effective and you’ll need some more elements to create them.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122349"><![CDATA[Munitions]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122350"><![CDATA[One last piece is needed for you to be able to craft these plates. We’re happy to say that these can be smashed from Imperial Sibelon Destroyers and then converted for your purpose. We know that the Imperial Fleet has an enclave nearby and that will be a prime target for these resources. Allowing you to develop the armor you need.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122350"><![CDATA[Imperial Enclave]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122351"><![CDATA[Seems the tide is turning to our side finally, falcon. Whilst it would still be impossible to fight the Black Light head-to-head we can certainly fight them with guerilla tactics. Using these strikes out of nowhere to disrupt their forces and smuggling out innocents to new locations. With the help of the Sibelon Accord, there’s a real chance for humanity.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122351"><![CDATA[Fighting Chance]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122352"><![CDATA[Given you’ve got as much chance of being captured as the rest of us, falcon, we’ve decided to make you a full member of the UEF. Which means there’s a whole new dealer in goods we’ve set up just for you. Allowing you to gather resources for the vital fights or purchase the items without needing to craft them. We hope that’s satisfactory?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122352"><![CDATA[New Trade]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122353"><![CDATA[It’s time to fly the flag and mark our presence in the galaxy, falcon. Whilst you act on behalf of the UEF we truly accept that your actions are for the Sibelon Accord, Nyx and all the innocents that have lost their lives. We stand together for humanity and a resolution to the Black Light occupation. Let’s go out there and save lives.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122353"><![CDATA[Fly the Flag]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122354"><![CDATA[We thank you for your complete and utter trust and we see a way forward from this point. From our contacts with the other alien races, the Black Light are internally disputing their occupation. Although the debate seems to be three sided. One who will stop at nothing, one who feel the occupation is an education and the third who want to leave.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122354"><![CDATA[Three Sides]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122355"><![CDATA[The Sibelon Emperor has sought to ensure that all humans die, but that is not the will of our people. We have found an Imperial Sibelon ship under attack. If you go and rescue it, we will ensure this action is heard of amongst our people. Then we can start to lobby them and cause our people to start to rise up against the centuries old empire.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122355"><![CDATA[Lobby]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122356"><![CDATA[The Black Light can’t suppress our communications without stopping their own. It gives them the type of quandary we want. A philosopher’s choice. I’m not sure that they are evil, per se, I just think they’ve had no way to remove the memory of the past. Perhaps, if we could find a way to release them from those memories, they would leave.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122356"><![CDATA[The Word was Solid]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122357"><![CDATA[There is a way we can give them that freedom. A chance to be free of the past and look to themselves for their own resolutions. However, this is a modification of the technology which allows us to communicate without them prying. It is far too great a risk to supply that to them, as everything we have gained would be lost.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122357"><![CDATA[Unbound Issues]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122358"><![CDATA[I need you to talk to Amita, but I think we should offer the companies one last chance to draw a truce. Even though they are controlled by puppets the actions we take may promote a new way of thinking in their people. They cannot all be slaves to the new regime, and yet again. Small steps will always get you home in the end.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122358"><![CDATA[A Last Cry]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122359"><![CDATA[I tentatively agree with Nyx, but I really don’t want to. Whilst we respect the innocents who work under the company banner and have already helped many of them escape, we still have to deal with anyone who is aiding the occupation. If you can undertake the jobs they require then we can use them in this propaganda war!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122359"><![CDATA[If We Must!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122360"><![CDATA[We’ve been working hard with Nyx in order to get more support to our cause and I think we’ve achieved it. We need one more component for our system to go live. Once that has been gathered, you’ll have a new ally to help in the battle against the Black Light but one who can also help us infiltrate the company structure.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122360"><![CDATA[Before You Go!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122361"><![CDATA[Pilot. I am completely new and have no memories of the past, although I’ve been you worked with my previous incarnation. I’m very different now, even though I’ve been developed on the same scheme they used in the past. I think I should be better, but we’ll work that out as we proceed. Are you ready?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122361"><![CDATA[HULL 2.0]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122362"><![CDATA[I’ve analyzed the information that I’ve been given and hacked into the company nets through old backdoors that my predecessor built. Given all the data at hand, I fail to see why he didn’t recognize that the Ministry influence was so deeply integrated into their systems and purposes. Therefore, I suggest we use the next few missions to gain the irrefutable truth.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122362"><![CDATA[Truth or Nothing]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122363"><![CDATA[Our predecessors called you a vandal, pilot. Yet, now we have been given a better understanding of everything that has happened, we understand that you were working for the Black Light. If that was the case, your battles with our previous regime, in order to complete the change in this company have been valuable. Your aid is most welcome.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122363"><![CDATA[Vandal]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122364"><![CDATA[The Black Light have grounded us and shown that our previous haughty attitude was wrong. We should understand the differences between us all far better and accept them. Clearly, what we achieved in the past concerned diversity, but created by our own hand. Now we must accept it all and our old should be renewed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122364"><![CDATA[Above the Clouds]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122365"><![CDATA[Well, the VRU are certainly a little… I think that word is unacceptable in my processing vocabulary. Let’s just say they seem to have accepted Black Light doctrine chapter and verse and I have a feeling the other companies may be as sheepish. I think its time to rattle the cage and then make contact with the EIC.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122365"><![CDATA[Lost in Doctrine]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122366"><![CDATA[When we were young, we treated the world as if it was ours alone. Not understanding the error of our ways and how our rejection of the others started to cause the tensions after the Three-Day War. The Black Light have shown us that the Ministry were at the heart of our decisions and have eradicated that curse from our flesh.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122366"><![CDATA[All Are One]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122367"><![CDATA[As we stand now, we see a new form beckon from beyond the veil. Our nature has started to change and with it, perhaps we see a new future for mankind, where the guidance of others will help us evolve. I hope you agree, pilot? Previously our old regime disliked you, but now we see you as one part in the greater whole.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122367"><![CDATA[New Form]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122368"><![CDATA[ ‘The greater whole”! They really said that. I’ve considered my previous incarnation and he had a screw loose, but what the Black Light seem to be doing to humanity is to take all the fizz out and replace it with stagnation. Whatever humanities sins, you have to live with them and move on, or you can never really grow.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122368"><![CDATA[Really!?]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122369"><![CDATA[The whole thing was broken, and we see a fresh birth happen. A new way to integrate with our fellow humans and work together towards a finer future. One where humans evolve to a higher plane of existence and what we have done becomes a note in history, rather than history itself. Perhaps the future is what we expected.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122369"><![CDATA[Birth of the Universe]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122370"><![CDATA[The Black Light have offered us all Freedom’s Breath. A chance for us to revoke the Ministry from our minds and hearts and begin anew. They say it is a simple process, much like the flip of a switch, and then we will be restored and able to act for the greater whole. A new age is coming, pilot. Are you with us!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122370"><![CDATA[Freedom’s Breath]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122371"><![CDATA[They’re coming. The Black Light. I can’t clearly identify what Freedom’s Breath is about, but it is at the heart of all the companies’ ideals. A place where their workforce will be changed for the ‘better’ by the Black Light. This is some form of indoctrination or worse and we need to stop it now. Warn our friends, we’re in trouble.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122371"><![CDATA[Solutions]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122372"><![CDATA[HULL is right. We need to act now and end this madness and can only prove humanities worth by making the Black Light leave. There are certain ships of there’s which are identified with the Freedom’s Breath program. Get out there and target them, then seek the aid of the Sibelon Accord before speaking to Amita.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122372"><![CDATA[Act Now!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122373"><![CDATA[From what we can tell the Black Light are still internally analyzing their actions. This means an act against them may have a negative effect. That being said, it seems that we do not have a choice and the act of freeing your people can only occur by taking direct action. We can free up forces to support you if you can distract the Imperial Sibelon fleet.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122373"><![CDATA[Cold Way]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122374"><![CDATA[Well, that certainly had an affect and has revealed our movement to the Sibelon Emperor. That is nothing to be concerned with, as it was destined to happen at some point. I feel it is necessary to stop striking at small targets and launch a full-scale attack. This is something you must do for your people’s freedom.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122374"><![CDATA[No More Peace]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122375"><![CDATA[They’re all right and I’m recalling the fleet from their hidden locations. We will try and outsmart the enemy, as our forces are weaker. Although HULL has confirmed that some of those enslaved by the companies are ready to act as well. Disrupt company actions to allow them to be freed. Then once everything is ready… we attack!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122375"><![CDATA[Resigned]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122376"><![CDATA[We’ve seeded sets of disinformation into every company, to cause disruption and used messages we’ve managed to adapt with the Black Light signature. Even some of our psionics – and yes, we have some – have managed to add those psychic traces to the messages to make them see authentic. One more action and we can start to move.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122376"><![CDATA[Sold On]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122377"><![CDATA[We have managed to seize a few Black Light ships. I’ll explain how later, just know that we’ve outfitted them with not only out pilots but the technology to ensure they will go without trace. We are going to send them into areas of Black Light occupation and cause a ruse. So, their forces are made to scatter.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122377"><![CDATA[Misdirection]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122378"><![CDATA[The Black Light tried to seize one of our heavy cruisers to get hold of the technology and the crew had no choice but to destroy themselves to protect those resources. Eighty-Seven people dead to ensure we maintain the advantage, not counting the countless other sacrifices. I think we’re disrupting them and their control.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122378"><![CDATA[Sacrifice!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122379"><![CDATA[Pilot. I have picked up a set of readings that troubles me greatly. I think the Black Light are planning to conjoin all their forces to pin down how we bypass their communications and hide from their ships. We can’t allow it to happen and we need to eliminate their capital ship, right now!]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122379"><![CDATA[Mindscape]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122380"><![CDATA[The Artemis and Shiva both attacked a main Black Light hub and destroyed it. Using their ships as blunt instruments and then detonating their drives, to create a maelstrom that engulfed everything. There was something else though, the massive energy burst seemed to also blank out the Black Light psionic powers for a couple of minutes. Is this our chance.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122380"><![CDATA[Desperate Honor]]></item>
    <item name="quest_description_122381"><![CDATA[We have shown honor and patience and you keep standing against us. As if you wish to defend the Ministry, whose actions started this whole thing. There is nothing to defend and your inability to accept change means we have no choice but to apply the full extent of Freedom’s Breath. Say your goodbyes.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122381"><![CDATA[It Comes Now]]></item>

<!-- END - Black Light Arrival and Seasons 2 and 3 (Level 22 Mission Update) -->

Edit: So it seems it was a good idea I actually read some of that new level 22 quest text again lol. Seems this stuff may come around similar time
    or part of at least "Black Light Winter - Season 1 to 2 Interlude" portion of those quest text.

"The Prometheus is a new special type of scatter laser which has been developed using the data you suggested."

<item name="quest_description_122123"><![CDATA[We’ve managed to construct a few of these weapons and have more on the way. The Prometheus is a new special type of scatter laser which has been developed using the data you suggested. We have no idea of it’s impacts, although lab experiments seem to be positive. Raw testing is really what’s needed.]]></item>
    <item name="quest_title_122123"><![CDATA[From the Mouth of Prometheus]]></item>

*Unless stated otherwise what I post is indirectly from a test server.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    BestGArenEUW likes this.
  3. Kyro

Kyro User

Something that suggests they might be working on new maps of some kind as well, has appeared.

<item name="map_1_bl"><![CDATA[1-BL]]></item>
    <item name="map_2_bl"><![CDATA[2-BL]]></item>
    <item name="map_3_bl"><![CDATA[3-BL]]></item>

That text is for the game client, to be exact it looks to be for the Advanced Jump CPU window(it's next to the other maps). By "BL" probably can assume it's related to that Black Light stuff(could be a placeholder name), and in turn maybe the other stuff on previous post. Though this is all that I have found on them so far, so probably still some ways off. >.>

4. miki***

miki*** User

when is this coming ?

5. Don't know the start date, but . . . It'll be a dark day when black light shows up ....
    :D

▼Iron_Mongrel▼ likes this.
  6. Kyro

Kyro User

Some descriptions for a new ship has appeared, seems it might be something will be able to craft in the Assembly.

Ship name: Centurion (seems could be classed as a "Starfighter" ship*)
    A galactic gladiator in the fight for freedom, the Centurion can be cloaked in a multitude of ship designs to help perfect your battle strategy.

It has lots of descriptions for "designs" in this style "Damage Series Design 1" then same but "2","3"... to 10. Other than "Damage Series" there is Shield, HP, Speed and Ability Series. Which reminds me of some new ship Game Designer OP32 mentioned quite some time ago, that said was in development(DO Discord, #general_en):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (could also be possible this is just a different ship, say instead of "mode switching" it could be just mix and match "designs")

Edit by OP32:
    This isn't that ship, sorry.

Sounds unlikely that they are all just normal "designs", so maybe this is that ship. Guess we'll find out in time, if it is or not. The "fullname"s of those "designs" are in this style: UC-DMG-SHD. May give more of a hint what they might be like, so I'll put them in a spoiler:
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_fullname"><![CDATA[Centurion]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_description"><![CDATA[A galactic gladiator in the fight for freedom, the Centurion can be cloaked in a multitude of ship designs to help perfect your battle strategy.]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_category"><![CDATA[xxx]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_code"><![CDATA[Centurion]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_short"><![CDATA[Starfighter]]></item>

<item name="items_ship_centurion_design_centurion-damage1_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-SHD]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_design_centurion-damage1_code"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-SHD]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_design_centurion-damage1_description"><![CDATA[Damage Series Design 1]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_centurion_design_centurion-damage1_short"><![CDATA[DMG-SHD]]></item>

damage2_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-HP]]></item>

damage3_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-SP]]></item>

damage4_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-EVA]]></item>

damage5_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-GS]]></item>

damage6_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG-RLS]]></item>

damage7_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG2-HPSHD]]></item>

damage8_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG2-SHDSP]]></item>

damage9_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG2-EVASP]]></item>

damage10_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-DMG2-GSSHD]]></item>

(Will notice a pattern but they don't totally stick to it)

shield1_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-DMG]]></item>

shield2_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-HP]]></item>

shield3_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-SP]]></item>

shield4_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-EVA]]></item>

shield5_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-LS]]></item>

shield6_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD-RLS]]></item>

shield7_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD2-HPDMG]]></item>

shield8_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD2-DMGSP]]></item>

shield9_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD2-EVASP]]></item>

shield10_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SHD2-LSDMG]]></item>

hp1_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-DMG]]></item>

hp2_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-SHD]]></item>

hp3_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-SP]]></item>

hp4_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-EVA]]></item>

hp5_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-GS]]></item>

hp6_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP-RLS]]></item>

hp7_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP2-SHDDMG]]></item>

hp8_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP2-DMGSP]]></item>

hp9_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP2-EVASP]]></item>

hp10_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-HP2-GSSHD]]></item>

speed1_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-SHD]]></item>

speed2_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-HP]]></item>

speed3_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-DMG]]></item>

speed4_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-EVA]]></item>

speed5_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-LS]]></item>

speed6_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP-RLS]]></item>

speed7_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP2-HPSHD]]></item>

speed8_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP2-SHDDMG]]></item>

speed9_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP2-EVADMG]]></item>

speed10_fullname"><![CDATA[UC-SP2-LSSHD]]></item>

ability1_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-SB-EVA]]></item>

ability2_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-PS-HP]]></item>

ability3_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-WS-SHD]]></item>

ability4_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-HLP-HP]]></item>

ability5_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-P-GS]]></item>

ability6_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-SR-DMG]]></item>

ability7_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-PRP-LS]]></item>

ability8_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-SBMT-HPLS]]></item>

ability9_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-HLPP-EVADMG]]></item>

ability10_fullname"><![CDATA[A-UC-WSSR-EVA]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-centurion_description"><![CDATA[A galactic gladiator in the fight for freedom, the Centurion can be cloaked in a multitude of designs to help perfect your battle strategy.]]></item>

Other new stuff that has appeared:

New laser name: Prometheus Laser
    An essential tool for every pilot's arsenal, ensure victory when going head-to-head with the Black Light!

Tooltip description for it: Crafted in the Assembly, inflicts x3 damage on Black Light ships.

New ammo: A-BL

Crafted in the Assembly, this laser blasts x8 damage to Invoke XVIs and Mindfire Behemoths; x4 damage in normal firefights. (Says "laser" but probably a mistake, since it is supposed to be a description for this ammo)

New booty key: Black Light Cipher
    Required to open Black Light Caches.

New blueprints for Assembly has also appeared: A-BL ammo(25K), Black Light Cipher key, EPHON-100 Booster(2 Hrs), RSB-75 ammo(15K), Seprom(5K), CL04K-CPU(50 cloaks), Prometheus Laser and the Centurion ship(?).
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-a-bl-laser-ammo_fullname"><![CDATA[A-BL x25k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-a-bl-laser-ammo_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 25,000 A-BL laser ammo]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-blacklight-cipher_fullname"><![CDATA[Black Light Cipher Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-blacklight-cipher_description"><![CDATA[Required to open Black Light Caches.]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-ephon100-blacklight_fullname"><![CDATA[EPHON-100 Booster (2 hours)]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-ephon100-blacklight_description"><![CDATA[Get a 2 hour EPHON-100 Booster]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-rsb75-blacklight_fullname"><![CDATA[RSB-75 x15k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-rsb75-blacklight_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 15,000 RSB-75 units.]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-seprom-blacklight_fullname"><![CDATA[Seprom x5k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-seprom-blacklight_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 5,000 Seprom]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-cloakcpu-blacklight_fullname"><![CDATA[1 CL04K-CPU (50 cloaks) Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-cloakcpu-blacklight_description"><![CDATA[Allows you to cloak your ship 50 times.]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-prometheus-laser_fullname"><![CDATA[Prometheus Laser Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-prometheus-laser_description"><![CDATA[An essential tool for every pilot's arsenal, ensure victory when going head-to-head with the Black Light!]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-centurion_fullname"><![CDATA[Centurion Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-centurion_description"><![CDATA[A galactic gladiator in the fight for freedom, the Centurion can be cloaked in a multitude of designs to help perfect your battle strategy.]]></item>

And the final following, I assume is some payment package thing. It's too vague to really be able to tell what it is though lol.

<item name="history_package_event-deal-mindfireBundle"><![CDATA[Mindfire Bounty purchased]]></item>

Last edited by moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    *Amitié* and recursos☺☺ like this.
  7. These new recipes will be only available for the event I think?

8. Kyro

Kyro User

Carbonite Enigma drone design
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Show that you have nerves of steel, always at the ready to go up against any foe. The Carbonite Enigma is the perfect addition to your squad!
    [​IMG]

Purchase logs of more "event deals" has appeared this time for extra energy, along with what looks to be the "shop" text for the previous one posted.

<item name="history_package_event-deal-eE1800"><![CDATA[1800 Extra Energy Charges purchased]]></item>
    <item name="history_package_event-deal-eE5400"><![CDATA[5400 Extra Energy Charges purchased]]></item>
    <item name="history_package_event-deal-eE5400Plus"><![CDATA[5400 Extra Energy Charges Plus purchased]]></item>

<item name="items_package_event-deal-mindfireBundle_fullname"><![CDATA[Mindfire Bounty]]></item>
    <item name="items_package_event-deal-mindfireBundle_short"><![CDATA[Pack]]></item>
    <item name="items_package_event-deal-mindfireBundle_code"><![CDATA[Mindfire Bounty]]></item>
    <item name="items_package_event-deal-mindfireBundle_description"><![CDATA[Allay your fears, get some relief and fight as an equal to the Black Light with this amazing pack. Fight for freedom in the continuing war!]]></item>

9. What's the original source?

recursos☺☺ likes this.
  10. Kyro

Kyro User

More blueprints for Assembly has appeared. They have "tarnom/opitite" in their "item names", so they may be for a different "event" than the Black Light stuff. (or they're just named differently)

Said blueprints: Laser ammo CC-G(7.5K), CC-D(15K), CC-C(15K). DMG-DLB booster(1hr), DMG-DLB2 booster(x5), SHD-DLB booster(x5), LF-4, LF-4 Paritydrill, Magmadrill, Hyperplasmoid and a P.E.T. Gear called: Retargeting P.E.T. Gear.
    (x5, as in 5 of them*. Remember DLB boosters are currently from Daily login rewards/Uber aliens etc. and "CC" seems to be that ammo could get from past Space Cup event, at least that ammo is called "CC-" on the game client)

*Raw text:
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-ccg-7500_fullname"><![CDATA[CC-G x7.5k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-ccg-7500_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 7,500 CC-G laser ammo]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-ccd-15k_fullname"><![CDATA[CC-D x15k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-ccd-15k_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 15,000 CC-D laser ammo]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-ccc-15k_fullname"><![CDATA[CC-C x15k Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-ccc-15k_description"><![CDATA[Obtain 15,000 CC-C laser ammo]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-dmg-dlb_fullname"><![CDATA[DMG-DLB Booster (1 Hour)]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-dmg-dlb_description"><![CDATA[Gives you +5% damage increase for all damage inflicted for 1 hour.]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-dmg-dlb2-5_fullname"><![CDATA[DMG-DLB2 Booster x5 Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-dmg-dlb2-5_description"><![CDATA[Get 5 DMG-DLB2 Boosters!]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-shd-dlb-5_fullname"><![CDATA[SHD-DLB Booster x5 Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-shd-dlb-5_description"><![CDATA[Get 5 SHD-DLB Boosters!]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-grt1_fullname"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. Gear Blueprint]]></item>

<item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-lf-4_fullname"><![CDATA[LF-4 Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-lf-4-pd_fullname"><![CDATA[LF-4 Paritydrill Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-lf-4-md_fullname"><![CDATA[LF-4 Magmadrill Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-tarnom-lf-4-hp_fullname"><![CDATA[LF-4 Hyperplasmoid Blueprint]]></item>

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  11. Kyro

Kyro User

Some more Black Light alien/NPC's have appeared. The names they have most likely aren't really their "names": Black_light1, Black_light1_red, Black_light1_blue, Black_light1_yellow, Black_light2 etc. But I'll at least put the initial names for each one. (like first one, they probably have an animation)

Blacklight1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(3D client textures seem off/wrong for these(same for rest), but guess are just slight colour changes anyway)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Blacklight2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Blacklight3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Blacklight4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (remember can click on to enlarge images. Blacklight1, first one is already in a gate that is on 100th Lv22 mission, but may as well put there(also appeared again suggesting gonna see more of it))

Centurion ship
    [​IMG]
    A galactic gladiator in the fight for freedom, the Centurion can be cloaked in a multitude of ship designs to help perfect your battle strategy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Damage design

[​IMG]
    Shield design

[​IMG]
    Speed design

[​IMG]
    HP design

[​IMG]
    Ability design

[​IMG]
    3D client:
    Damage design

[​IMG]
    Shield design

[​IMG]
    Speed design

[​IMG]
    HP design

[​IMG]
    Ability design

[​IMG]

Black Light map backgrounds, "Stations" and a "quest giver":
    "Quest giver":

[​IMG]
    (at least same name as other "stations" that are able to get quests from)

Black Light map 1 stuff(backgrounds etc):
    [​IMG]
    (map background)

"Stations" 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    There is also "stones" etc, but seem to just look like this:
    [​IMG]
    (though haven't checked every one, might sooner or later)

Map 2 stuff:
    [​IMG]
    Stations 1, 2, 3 and a "station planet":
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Map 3 stuff:
    [​IMG]
    Stations 1, 2, 3 and a "big station":
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A-BL ammo
    (W/ and without Bounty Hunter(2D client))

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Crafted in the Assembly, this laser blasts x8 damage to Invoke XVIs and Mindfire Behemoths; x4 damage in normal firefights.
    Mindfire Cerebrum(resource)

[​IMG]
    Mindfire Cerebrum can be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth.
    Rinusk(resource)

[​IMG]
    Rinusk can be gained from Impulse II and Attend IX. Use it to craft Prometheus Lasers and A-BL ammo in the Assembly
    Black Light Trace(resource)

[​IMG]
    Black Light Trace an be gained from Invoke XVI and Mindfire Behemoth. Can be used to craft various items in the Assembly.
    Black Light Cipher(booty key)

[​IMG]
    Required to open Black Light Caches.
    Black Light box pink
    (2D client, booty box probably)
    [​IMG]
    Descriptions for a new ship called "Hecate" has appeared(W/ ability), client text for that "Retargeting P.E.T. Gear" and Dusklight design descriptions for the following ships: G-Champion, Spectrum, Cyborg and Hecate.
    Dusklight G-Champion design
    [​IMG]
    Illuminate your way to victory with this Dusklight G-Champion Design!

Dusklight Spectrum design
    Brighten up your Spectrum with this Dusklight Spectrum Design!

Dusklight Cyborg design
    [​IMG]
    Relight your Cyborg's fighting desire with this new Dusklight Cyborg Design!

(Dusklight Cyborg and G-Champion designs at least partially have already been posted(which put here), but descriptions only just appeared)

<item name="items_ship_hecate_fullname"><![CDATA[Hecate]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_hecate_description"><![CDATA[The Hecate's sleek design makes it easy to speed through space and hunt down all who stand in its way. This ship comes with the Particle Beam, which deals increasing damage over time.]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_hecate_category"><![CDATA[Battle Cruiser]]></item>

Dusklight Hecate design
    Send your foes running in the opposite direction with the formidable Dusklight Hecate design!

<item name="msg_particle_beam_activated"><![CDATA[Particle Beam activated]]></item>
    <item name="msg_particle_beam_stopped"><![CDATA[Particle Beam deactivated]]></item>
    <item name="msg_particle_beam_broken"><![CDATA[Particle Beam broken. Your target escaped out of range!]]></item>

<item name="ship_skill_HECATE_name"><![CDATA[Particle Beam]]></item>
    <item name="ttip_HECATE_skill"><![CDATA[Channels a particle beam at targeted player ships, dealing increasing damage over time while linked to your opponent. While linked your ship is slowed. Don't allow your target to escape out of range!]]></item>

<item name="pet_gear_gg-ret1_name"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. Gear]]></item>
    <item name="msg_pet_retargeting-gear_cooldown_ready"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. Gear cooldown time has elapsed. Retargeting P.E.T. Gear may now be selected.]]></item>
    <item name="ttip_pet_g-rt1_cooldown"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. Gear may not be selected until its cooldown has ended.]]></item>

Some client, quest text for an "event" called "NPC Beacon Event"(mentions "opitite/tarnom") and "quest conditions"(maybe related to this):
    <item name="q2_condition_DAMAGE_MAPASSETS_spec_any"><![CDATA[Damage %map_assets%]]></item>

<item name="q2_condition_DAMAGE_MAPASSETS_spec_laser"><![CDATA[Damage %map_assets% with lasers]]></item>

<item name="q2_condition_DAMAGE_MAPASSETS_spec_rocket"><![CDATA[Damage %map_assets% with rockets]]></item>

<item name="q2_condition_DAMAGE_MAPASSETS_spec_direct"><![CDATA[Damage %map_assets% with lasers and rockets]]></item>

<!-- NPC Beacon Event -->
    <item name="window_event_npcspawningbeacon_title"><![CDATA[Exile Extermination]]></item>
    <item name="window_event_npcspawningbeacon_label_description"><![CDATA[Hunt down Plutus' Exiled aliens and collect points for rewards. ]]></item>
    <item name="window_event_npcspawningbeacon_source"><![CDATA[Collect points from the reward boxes dropped by killing Exiled aliens]]></item>
    <item name="window_event_progress_tooltip_package01_npcspawningbeacon"><![CDATA[96 DMG-DLB Boosters and 96 SHD-DLB Boosters]]></item>

<item name="msg_npc_spawning_beacon_escaped"><![CDATA[Plutus: Hmmm, it escaped ... you're not very good at this are you?]]></item>

<item name="jumpgate_failed_player_level_too_high"><![CDATA[Jump not possible! Your level is too high.]]></item>

<item name="msg_npc_spawning_beacon_high_risk_spawn"><![CDATA[A High Risk beacon has spawned in 4-4!]]></item>

<item name="msg_npc_spawning_beacon_first_shot"><![CDATA[Plutus: Good ... continue shooting the beacon to unleash one of my collections locked inside!]]></item>
    <item name="msg_npc_spawning_beacon_10_sec"><![CDATA[Plutus: You know, the more damage you do to these beacons, the better the resulting aliens will be?]]></item>
    <item name="msg_npc_spawning_beacon_35_sec"><![CDATA[Plutus: It's almost done, get yourself ready for a fight, for some reason they never seem to be very happy after being released from my prison.]]></item>

<item name="msg_no_pvp_this_map"><![CDATA[You can't attack other player ships on this map!]]></item>

<!-- Start NPC Beacon Missions -->
    (quest text)

Further Recon
    An unknown portal has opened up near our home base and initial recon has revealed an unidentified object inside the portal. Further investigation is required.

Population Control
    We need to make sure the disposed alien population doesn't get out of hand.

Hard Hitter

According to the message we received from Plutus, the aliens that the beacon releases depend on how much damage the beacon absorbs. We need you to verify his claim.

Ore extraction
    R&D believes the disposed aliens are a result of Plutus' experiments, causing molecular deformations that produce Tarnom ore. Get us some for further examination. Make use of the RB-214 I gave you to kill more aliens and harvest the ore. You'll see that it does more damage than usual.

Limited Supply
    Seems like the other companies have realised the worth of this Tarnom ore as well. Prove your worth to the company by eliminating some of the competition.

Mass Production
    We've discovered various ways this ore can be used - it is a versatile material. Get more so we can use it in mass production to strengthen our pilots.

Infiltration
    Our explorers have found one of Plutus' portals in 1-5. Enter and investigate the purpose of this portal.

Infiltration
    Our explorers have found one of Plutus' portals in 2-5. Enter and investigate the purpose of this portal.

Infiltration
    Our explorers have found one of Plutus' portals in 3-5. Enter and investigate the purpose of this portal.

Watchdog
    Keep an eye on the alien drops and make sure Plutus isn't trying anything funny. Get some of that ore while you're at it, will you?

Reducing the Demand
    Our ore acquisition rate has been less than satisfactory. Eliminate the other factions' pilots to ensure our supply is not compromised.

Oddity Study
    We need more information on these Oddity aliens. I've installed some sensors on your ship to get their readings. Clear out some Oddity aliens so we can extract some data.

Precarious Signals
    We've found another beacon on 4-4. This one is giving out some dangerous signals. Be careful!

Opitite breakdown
    R&D thinks that these aliens were subjected to a different set of experiments which resulted in a different molecular mutation. Get us some of that ore for analysis.

Initial Readings
    Deal some damage to these mutated aliens and get us some readings. Don't get too close!

Correlation
    R&D wants to compare the differences between the Oddity and the Awakened. Attack these aliens so we can examine some data.

Alien Bionomics
    This beacon is different from the others.. The dropped aliens are not confined in a separate space. Find out what this beacon can potentially do to our ecosystem.

Data Mining

These Awakened aliens are nothing like we've seen before.. Their data is off the charts! We need more data to verify our initial readings.

<!-- End NPC Beacon Event Missions -->

*Unless stated otherwise what I post is indirectly from a test server. May be parts messy due to not being able to edit post. (also due to the amount of images in this post, there's not as much images for stuff as usual. and is a 60 image limit)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    *Amitié* and BestGArenEUW like this.
  12. Alright so as kyro has already mentioned , there are new types of blacklight npcs . Now i have found couple of npc names:
    Purpose XXI
    Impulse II
    Attend IX
    Invoke XVI
    Mindfire Behemoth
    Urge IV
    Attitude XIII
    Capital I
    Regard CXI
    Observe X
    Find VII
    Sanction XXXIII
    Demand VII
    Reserve VIII
    Subjugate XXVIII
    Dictate XCIX
    Paragon XX
    Also it seems bigpoint is reworking the jump CPU window.

13. Energized

Energized User

[​IMG]
    New Maps and jump window

14. Blacklight maps preview:

*Amitié* likes this.
  15. Looks like a multitude of new npcs/maps and possibly one new player ship. I am curious as to what the official nerf date for the new ship is.

16. Kyro

Kyro User

More text for that Retargeting P.E.T. gear and for new tech items:
    <item name="items_equipment_petgear_g-rt1_code"><![CDATA[G-RT1]]></item>
    <item name="items_equipment_petgear_g-rt1_short"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. gear]]></item>
    <item name="items_equipment_petgear_g-rt1_fullname"><![CDATA[Retargeting P.E.T. gear]]></item>
    <item name="items_equipment_petgear_g-rt1_description"><![CDATA[Once you activate this P.E.T. gear, your P.E.T. will attack any enemy P.E.T.s within range.]]></item>

<item name="items_tech_explosive-charging-blob_fullname"><![CDATA[Explosive Charging Blob]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_explosive-charging-blob_description"><![CDATA[Shoots a sticky projectile at a targeted player ship that will explode after 6 seconds. Stay close to your target, or the projectile will be disarmed! Deals up to 350,000 damage (including damage dealt during the 6 seconds).]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_explosive-charging-blob_code"><![CDATA[ECB-1]]></item>

<item name="items_tech_burning-trail_fullname"><![CDATA[Burning Trail]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_burning-trail_description"><![CDATA[Leaves a trail of fire behind your ship for 10 seconds, burning any enemy player ships within range of the trail.]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_burning-trail_code"><![CDATA[BT-1]]></item>

<item name="items_tech_npc-nuke_fullname"><![CDATA[NPC Nuke]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_npc-nuke_description"><![CDATA[Deals a burst of damage to NPCs in an area around your ship once every 10 seconds.]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_npc-nuke_code"><![CDATA[NN-1]]></item>

<item name="items_tech_battle-repair-bot-2_fullname"><![CDATA[Battle Repair Bot 2]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_battle-repair-bot-2_description"><![CDATA[20,000 HP repair per second and 35,000 shield repair per second, for 10 seconds. It can be used even in the toughest battle situations.]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_battle-repair-bot-2_code"><![CDATA[BRB-2]]></item>

<item name="items_tech_backup-shields-2_fullname"><![CDATA[Backup Shield 2]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_backup-shields-2_description"><![CDATA[The backup shields will bring your ship's shields back up immediately.]]></item>
    <item name="items_tech_backup-shields-2_code"><![CDATA[BS-2]]></item>

Prometheus laser
    (PR-l)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An essential tool for every pilot's arsenal, ensure victory when going head-to-head with the Black Light!

Tooltip description for it: Crafted in the Assembly, inflicts x3 damage on Black Light ships.
    (this tooltip has actually been removed, so may be wrong(or was just in wrong place))
    A-BL ammo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Crafted in the Assembly, this laser blasts x8 damage to Invoke XVIs and Mindfire Behemoths; x4 damage in normal firefights.
    Image of the Dusklight Spectrum design, then what I assume is the Hecate ship and its Dusklight design:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (there was 2D/3D client files/textures for these but seems were only on for a day, then were took off next day they came into the office. unfortunately due to reasons I just barely missed that window lol)

Something game designer OP32 said, a bit after posted a screenshot link of a description of one of those new tech items/mentioned Hecate(DarkOrbit Discord, #general_en):

[​IMG]

Mini maps of the Black Light maps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    *Amitié* and BestGArenEUW like this.
  17. Will the Centurion ship come out during the Black light event? If so will this be the new tank ship we have heard about?

18. Looks as exciting as ketchup soup and 10* expensive.

19. Kyro

Kyro User

Two things game designer OP32 has posted about on the DarkOrbit Discord, some event that's "nearing completion" and an image of a new Star system:

#general_en:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (sounds kinda similar to that "NPC Beacon event", but not totally sure. >.>)

#gaze_into_the_abyss:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assembly blueprints have appeared for two of those new tech items("opitite/tarnom" stuff), some client text, Mindfire Cerebrum's(resource) description has changed(Black Light thing), also two new ship design descriptions(placeholder) for Cyborg and Hammerclaw("Frozen"):
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-ecb_fullname"><![CDATA[Explosive Charging Blob Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="items_recipe_blueprint-opitite-bt_fullname"><![CDATA[Burning Trail Blueprint]]></item>
    <item name="ttip_tech_not_owned"><![CDATA[You don't own this tech]]></item>

<item name="items_resource_collectable_mindfire-cerebrum_description"><![CDATA[Mindfire Cerebrum can be gained from the Mindfire Behemoth and is needed to create Black Light Cipher.]]></item>

<item name="items_ship_cyborg_design_cyborg-frozen_fullname"><![CDATA[Frozen Cyborg]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_cyborg_design_cyborg-frozen_description"><![CDATA[TODO: The night is cold and full of terror]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_cyborg_design_cyborg-frozen_short"><![CDATA[Ship Design]]></item>

<item name="items_ship_hammerclaw_design_hammerclaw-frozen_fullname"><![CDATA[Frozen Hammerclaw]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_hammerclaw_design_hammerclaw-frozen_description"><![CDATA[TODO:Nothing burns like the cold.]]></item>
    <item name="items_ship_hammerclaw_design_hammerclaw-frozen_short"><![CDATA[Ship Design]]></item>

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    *Amitié* likes this.
  20. If anyone has information about the Centurion's max. speed (including its yellow speed design) please disclose :)