Upgrading System FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Nov 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Upgrading System FAQ

Q: How many upgrade levels are there?

A: All Items that can be upgraded have 16 levels that can be reached. Each level needs to be upgraded separately.

Q: Will I be able to see, what level my item has?
    A: Yes, if it is upgraded beyond level 1 (the starting level of every item) the item will have a small number in the upper left corner of the icon indicating the level.
    For example: if you have upgraded your laser successfully for the first time it will have a little 2 in the upper left corner indicating its level.

Q: Is the upgrade to the next level guaranteed?
    A: No, not from the start. The Upgrade process has a basic chance of successfully upgrading to the next level of 5%. You will have to pay a small initial fee to get the Upgrading process going and if the Upgrading process is successful the Item will reach the next level.
    And if it isn’t you will have to repeat the whole process again. You can however, also for a little fee, increase your chance of success up to a 100% - which is a guaranteed increase after the Upgrading process has finished.

Q: So it takes time to upgrade an item?
    A: Yes, every Level has a different time it needs to finish. Level 1 takes 2 minutes and every further level adds another 2 minutes to that time. For example level 15 takes 30 minutes to complete.

Q: Do I have to upgrade one item after another?
    A: No, there is no limit on how many Upgrading processes you can start at the same time. If you like you can start all the processes simultaneously.

Q: And my items are useless, while I upgrade them?
    A: No, the items that are involved in the upgrading process can be used as normal and can be equipped.

Q: Uridium? Credits? What do I pay for upgrading my items?
    A: Depends, Credit items will be upgraded for Credits, Uridium items will be upgraded for Uridium.

Q: Do my drone(s) lose its upgrades when repaired or destroyed?
    A: If you repair your Drone(s), your upgrade level will be the same; but if your drone(s) get destroyed, then those drone(s) will lose the upgrade level and the next drone(s) will be at level 1.
    Q: What does each level cost ?
    The chart below will give you the pricing for each level from 5% to 100%

chart 1.png

NOTES:

* The highlighted cells indicate the most cost-effective option for upgrade.
    (Based on statistical probability - actual results may vary).

* DMG Bonus applies to all laser types, the Hellstorm Rocket Launcher, and all drone types.
    * SHLD Bonus applies to all shield types, and all drone types.
    * The benefits from Premium and/or Rebate will reduce the listed costs as per standard.
    Q: What amount of Damage increase do you get at each level?
    Here is a chart showing the Effect (Damage, Shield) and what they will effect.

chart 2.png

Laser Damage Charts
    Shield Power Charts

Thank you to Kitsune for their assistance on this thread.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.