[UI] 1. MODULES. Display of modules in the hangar.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by #skyƒire, May 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. #skyƒire

#skyƒire User

Good day! I would like to offer some nice ideas.

MODULES. Display modules in the hangar.
    Current situation: there are a lot of modules, and the choice for an active ship is difficult and requires a lot of time.
    Sentence:
    Modules for the active ship display in full color. Other modules (temporary unnecessary) for other ships display faded dull color.

note: please write comments in traditional English without slang so that I can translate into my native language in the online source.
    second version: display modules for the active ship, do not display modules for other ships. Modules for all ships can only be seen in the Inventory window.

-DiminisheЯ- and KilerStreak like this.
  2. I like this idea.
    Countless times, I've been on hunts across all my ships, trying to figure out where that one piece of equipment is equipped. It would be VERY lovely to have that ability there, specifically the "(temporary unnecessary) for other ships display faded dull color." It would be nice to say what ship that piece is equipped on.

#skyƒire likes this.
  3. I suspect it would be far easier and more convenient to just not display irrelevant modules at all, at least in the mini inventory view - they should be visible as normal if you expand it out.

#skyƒire likes this.
  4. #skyƒire

#skyƒire User

:):)yes--->>

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  5. That's a +1 for me. I change ships all the time and trying to find relevant modules for the ship I want to use is an absolute nightmare since I have almost 30 modules

#skyƒire likes this.