10 year anniversary event feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Dec 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For (some?) of you thta may have had the Cold Wave gate last year, but did not complete it; very good chance it will show for you this year. Anyone completing the CW gate last year will most likely have to wait till tomorrow as per previous 'latest update' thread.

2. That's funny you said that! The best I could do was 3:38 lol...seems undoable.I don't know???

Last edited by moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  3. thanks a lot for the information dude

4. 1111am

1111am User

[​IMG]
    Can you guys please make the new ship look like the one on the left
    It really brings back good ol' memories

KOLI11245 likes this.
  5. Runcho

Runcho User

Put 3 ships on the exact coordinates. Take the quest, logout. Activate the 1st ship, login on the map, logout. And so on with 2nd and 3rd. Thats how I did it.

6. Is there a reward when you completed all the winter missions or is it just before? Also, untill what day will the Breach/Cold Wave/Skoll Gate be available?

7. test020

test020 User

that 3min quest..

starts at 1:59....

if it was like 2:59 it would be completeable with spearhead. then again, not everyone has spear, vengi or pusat...

not everyone has premium or a good internet...

8. I agree with the above statements smaller ships can't do some of the quests. Icy's and npc killing invite the ufe to come pop them. Perhaps a map where only certain pilots can go to do their quests is called for?

9. RedBaron

RedBaron User

Covert Operations Mission - R Zone map. Where is this map?

10. Click the triangle icon on the game page. Its the Refration zone.

theOtherKey likes this.
  11. KJFJustice

KJFJustice User

Demaner cargo is loot free for all? I've seen other people complain in the forums about this with no answer. Only a link saying to post it here instead, so here it is. I've shot 2 demaners now with no box for me as other players are getting their pet to pick it up first. I have autolooter for my pet, but it shouldn't matter. Box is supposed to be for me only. SO are you guys going to compensate those with damage who's boxes were stolen? give us back our ammo? punish the people who are dropping mines or healing pods on the loot to stop people from clicking on the loot who don't have pets? what?

12. did u really believe what they saido_O this is dark orbit, where nothing ever works as it should!

13. this whole event has been ruined from the start icy gate was messed up and now demeaner has added the final straw when u cant collect your boxes and u get no rewards from all the damage u do ..ty bigpoint for messing what could have been a good event ..just make things work properly and have staff available to fix bugs/glitches faster..afterall its a 24/7 game not 5 days

14. SOsa

SOsa User

most ridiculous event bigpoint giving more kills to ufe thanks bigpoint no wonder you have bots your serves

15. ok so it just said it spawned in 3-4... cant see the damn thing anywhere.. damn event is broken on GA1.

16. Next year make the event more team/player friendly...And disable the mines...

17. Next year??????????

18. New day new gliitch, now I can not open the winter missions #17 and #18 they are greyed out for me and not selectable and I don't have any other numbered winter missions.

19. Just downgrade your video resolution.

20. Is this event a joke?
    None of the weaker players are able to participate, and boxes are still open to be stolen.
    Darkorbit, I find it really hard to believe you have much plans for the future, because the way I see it, you will not last very long

You have:
    -No new players that will play very long
    -Experienced, older, and stronger players running rampant, destroying all the newbies
    -And with this event, only the strongest players are making use of it. Anyone new and weak comes along -> DEAD

Darkorbit, you are digging a deeper and deeper burial pit for yourself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.