Dispatch Expansion Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Jun 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here about the brand new Dispatch Expansion.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. once you click dispatch and then select retriever the displayed text is not fully visible .We need to see the
    full details

3. SherkeysRT

SherkeysRT User

I didnt recieve my daily token or coupon or what was it called for the retriever. I logged in and logged out a couple of times but i didnt get it. A friend of mine got his with the daily login. Any help or suggestions?

*Edit: A pass for the retriever.

4. I find the update interesting however one thing I find incredibly absurd is the amount of Schism Crystals to craft a single new Rocket Launcher.

The recipe requires 2400 crystals. They are only obtainable by completing Galaxy Gates. The best gate to farm for Schism Crystals while playing alone is Lambda gate. The Average spins required to build a Lambda gate is 683 [1].

So even if a player has the Rebate Advantage + premium + Weekend Discount on Galaxy Gates = 25 + 5 + 15 = 45%
    Each spin is 55 uridiums.

683 spins x 55 uri/spin = 37,565 uridiums per gate on average.

Each Lambda Gate gives 10 - 15 crystals during the Obsidian & Apocalypse events. Assuming each gate gives the max, 15:

2400 / 15 = 160 Lambda Gates required.

So thats a total of:

160 gates x 37,565 uri/gate = 6,010,400 uridiums

How could it possibly be reasonable to ask for approximately 6 million uridiums for a single rocket launcher. I am aware the Galaxy Gate itself gives back uridiums but even then it is still way too much of an asking price.

The amount of Schism Crystals per recipe should be 300 - 500.

Thank you for reading and I really want to read what others have to say about this.

External Link REMOVED (not permitted)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 25, 2021
  5. it is much more profitable to pass the Kuiper (33-38 Schism Crystals)

6. this update is ridiculous in every way

in the test server where it was presented, it does not work completely, but they implemented it no more than 10 days later and without any feedback
    HS-2 DMG was increased after the test

a minimum of 20 weekly missions are required to complete one of the newest HS2s (2 portals are required for a maximum of 160 kihalons), 120 full daily missions for max. 40 tetratrin, a bunch of thousands of portals + cooperative portals
    the new resource is not included !!!
    if you are a normal player and play 1-2 hours every day, it takes years to get one of them
    . The new HS are not bad, but are they balanced ???
    upgrades are not included, to get the maximum all the benefits it is a few more years

however, this is solely and absolutely in the service of bot users only

why? who needs automatic passage of the portals.
    forcibly turn normal players into bots with their new "automatic system"

as you can see they will never tell you what your chances are in these expeditions and what the size of the rewards is, they leave it to be a trial and error - a mistake that will cost you hundreds of thousands of uridium.
    And as we already know, the rewards are unscrupulously funny compared to the time and resources spent. GG BP.
    I think this is the last nail in the dead man's coffin ...

prime cupons and permits not achived daily !! !!
    as they advertised

rewards from A1-5 and B1-5 retrievers are absolute fishing
    who's pay uridium a lot for credit ammo and rockets
    and they give you a higher amounts ot LCB-10 and PLT-2026 ! my be we can geta 10000000000000 LCB and 1-10 mil rockets 2026 (sarcasm)
    EMMA-20 ammo is good but where is ABL ammo (its most used ammo in the game)

I will not be surprised if to cover all the nonsense we do not get only - Isochronate which is the biggest hole invented in the game and I do not believe anyone at all to use this misunderstanding of the developers

Last edited by moderator: Jun 25, 2021
  7. I've been playing for a little over a year
    I have enough resources for 2 rocket launchers, except for the new ore
    what is the problem for a normal player?
    :D
    most used ???
    by whom?

8. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

Received item: Solidus (100)
    24.06.2021 - 02:30 Received item: Indoctrine-Oil (3)
    24.06.2021 - 02:30 Received item: Mucosum (83)

10k uridium + Permit + PrimeCoupon for this? cmon BP.
    Make resources 100% chance of receiving it PLEASE.

BraveHeart´[G] likes this.
  9. Regarding the retriever - I think it would be nice if one could see the % of getting all the different rewards, like with the traditional galaxy gate generators (13% chance to get a part, 1% chance to get logfile etc). I also think there should be a way to grasp how much better a certain retriever is compared to another. Right now, I have no idea. I can assume that the one costing 2000 uri is better than the one costing 200,000 credits, but by how much? This leaves players it a trial and error situation rather than a "choosing a suitable strategy" situation.

Regarding the new rocket launchers - I've made some calculations on how long they would take to obtain, and I'd say that they are a bit too expensive. If you are a relatively new player, you can just forget about getting one of these. Feels a bit unfortunate. I understand and personaly appreciate that there are items in the game that are difficult to obtain. With that said I would have liked to see an update where part of the new equipment was accessible or at least within reach for everyone. Perhaps there could have been some middle of the road launcher beside these very expensive ones?

But perhaps more important than any of this, please do something about all the bots. When you implement expensive items like these new rocket launchers, my immediate reaction both as a gamer (10+ years in this game) and as a paying customer is WHY should I spend my time and money to get these when others are cheating their way forward by using bots and scripts? It makes me consider stop playing, even though I still very much enjoy the game.

Raveman100 likes this.
  10. AVIT

AVIT User

more crap for the game and unwanted . this is a bot and if i wanted to bot i would have yrs ago .. I DO NOT WANT TO BOT !

Raveman100 likes this.
  11. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

by the way i made some progress, I can gain lots of new resources on R-05 by running time to complete 12hrs, and not by Quick Delivery option. just to share some points. B0Ts digging them for resources so they are down 15mins ago .
    by running 12hrs to complete
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: Permit
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: PrimeCoupon
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: Isochronate (12)
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: Neptune Alloy (34)
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: Hydra Alloy (37)
    25.06.2021 - 10:27 Received item: P.E.T. fuel (104)
    by using Prime Coupon Quick Delivery
    25.06.2021 - 10:29 PrimeCoupon was deducted 1 times
    25.06.2021 - 10:29 Received item: Solidus (100)
    25.06.2021 - 10:29 Received item: Scrap (51)

12. this is not an indicator)
    random

13. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

as they said %chances. but as far I'm beating their %chances. just sharing my %chances luck;)

14. kingzkingz

kingzkingz User

i just have a actual question for the automatic galaxy gates if you were to do kappa and zeta would it give you hercs and havocs x2 for event

16. Buiscuit

Buiscuit User

ive logged in every day and got sod all,,,,,,,,,,,

17. PacificNW

PacificNW User

So if you dispatch to do a galaxy gate is it a 100% chance that the gate will be completed? Or is it possible to lose lives with the dispatch craft and not complete the gate?

PNW

18. So how many months until the retriever Boostah and souper boostah come out? This is more material cluttering our inventory that once used for the item will just sit and rot.
    Only positive is we finally have a use for alll the credits.

19. The gate will be completed but know that the rewards are standard. They are not affected by any active boosters, including EPHON-100 and EPHON-50

20. lassie111

lassie111 User

As always I think that the idea of the elite items is not that they should be obtained by everyone in a day or two. Btw, Schism Crystals are easier to get than new resources and oil.
    Actually, it's not. It's exactly
    1 750 912 075 545 585 602 503 972 193 021 559 516 381 510 260 204 320 125 952 372 742 249 307 416 561 608 804 326 793 467 519 521 141 182 100 /
    2 586 493 411 329 464 606 797 176 045 677 107 418 418 348 558 340 374 349 874 046 705 459 277 797 639 221 482 309 303 504 696 849 419 231
    ~ 676.94434 (based on my mathematical calculations, not an estimation)

On the new feature I think that there must be more ways to get permits and prime coupons. Waiting is boring. Also I still don't understand why they implemented it on the backpage. It's so ugly and refreshing on every action is annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.