Feedback for the Thanksgiving Mini Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Nov 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please provide your constructive feedback here for the Thanksgiving Mini Event.

(Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts, questions or conversations. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event only. Please take your questions and conversations to the appropriate forum section. All non-feedback posts will be removed.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

DarkOrbit, I must admit do look after the botters so well with things like this - An event not only designed for botters (gates with added rewards) but one that botters can better afford to compete in than legit players. Who else has the millions of uri required to continually pay for galaxy gates for 5 days.
    Watching all the bots forming up in X-1 to start Hades at midnight was astounding.

I dropped 2 more top user positions overnight, thank you DO - Only way I ever get Colonel now is to buy it.

Well Done DarkOrbit...

RapidStar[go_up] likes this.
  3. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

This event is concluded and your feedback has been sent up to the game team.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.