14th Birthday Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please provide your constructive feedback here regarding the DO 14th Birthday Events.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. apetown.

apetown. User

again no ice rocket boxes on do birthday, massive thumbs down.

3. Pootis-Man

Pootis-Man User

This year's birthday is a disappointment, the only good thing about it are the ice meteoroids spawning the whole day, apart from that, there is really nothing exceptional... Bigpoint put some R-310 and repair vouchers in the birthday bonus boxes, those things are absolutely useless and the birthday rockets/missiles have such a low rate... They could have put some R-IC3 instead, atleast for one day (only on 11th I wouldn't mind), but apparently that's too much asked to bigpoint... Also, the event quests have poor rewards, except the two last ones giving 300 R-IC3 each, I've completed them as soon as they were available day 1, so I was expecting new quests for the birthday on 11th, but no, there is no new quest... This event happens only once a year, and on top of that it's basically the game's birthday, but they put no effort on it. I really was expecting some birthday quests, or atleast the same event quests which could be completed once a day.
    There is also no birthday / skoll gate this year, guess bigpoint rather focus on their PvE server nobody ever asked for.

Thanks for the ice meteoroids, even tho we'll already have a lot of them in the frozen labyrinth.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  4. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Ice Meteoroids only available in the morning on two occasion.
    Some people have lives.
    Not everybody plays between 19-22h.
    sigh

5. Bibulus

Bibulus User

It would be nice if i could actually get on the game, stuck on the loading screen:(

6. HAHA still laughing at players who stick around hoping for DO to put something good out. Well i waited for years for them to change they just don't care about their community wonder when everyone is gonna wake up.
    Still glad i quit the games almost 6 months ago cause every time i check the forums there are players who insist on holding on hoping they will fix the game and improve it but like i figured out a long time ago as long as players are holding on and putting some sort of money into the game nothing is gonna change so enjoy playing the never changing never working right game.

Pootis-Man likes this.
  7. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

this is a very true statement

8. Pootis-Man

Pootis-Man User

Couldn't have said it better, this game is really done for.

They don't ban botters, they don't remove bugged items from bug users, they open a PvE server especially made for cheaters instead of making a good birthday event, bigpoint clearly doesn't care anymore.

Just wait for this week, it's gonna be fun to see how they'll react about the new leaked exploits / people buying unavailable packages on pve server.

[​IMG]
    The day bigpoint bans the people buying their packages won't ever come, just like the reason they are not banning bot users for : MONEY

I'll only log in to kill botters for my 10k kills quest from now on.

Bombard likes this.
  9. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

well i have to say the ' birthday' was pathetic, seriously you need to get rid of the dev team, they are utterly useless.

10. Murky1

Murky1 User

Worse winter event i see 1 year ago we had 2 birthday gate easy and hard one. 2 year ago we had 1 day icerockets in box, this year we missing both of these thing so the free content for the player is this year less.

I have the feeling this pve server hold the content back for other server think dev team are afraid if the players on PvE server growing to fast for free with the free lasers you could get from the birthday gate.

Like the obsidian and pala duplication bug they are the fastest one to fix for the dev because they lose money this way,but payment cyborg bug what people use on pve server they take very long time to fix because it giving them money.

11. Pikey

Pikey User

they could have used the code for previous gate, but they are obviously too lazy.
    as for the pve gate thats got to be the biggest joke of the year.....

Bombard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.