[UI] 4.FORMATIONS. Keys for formations without a panel

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by #skyƒire, May 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. #skyƒire

#skyƒire User

Now (current situation):
    - 3 panels and 30 buttons are enough for us, in normal mode and on ordinary cards
    - however, in maximum combat mode it is necessary to set all hi-techs (7), all rockets (5), all Hellstorm rockets, all elite cartridges (ammo USB, RSB75, RSB145, PIB, IDM, SAB,), special effects of ships (ability, 3) and more. More than 30 items, plus ALL drone formations (10+), everything does not fit.
    - all players use hotkeys for formations. The display of formations in the panel is not really needed.

Update Idea:
    (premium mode)
    Assign hotkeys for pvp-formations without setting formations on the panel.
    Settings, key tab:
    - the button "use keys for formations without a panel" opens a list of ALL formations where you can assign keys
    - by default, the keys are not busy
    - in the new mode: you can still put formations on the panel (1, 2, 3 ... items), but you will have hot keys for all formations
    Any players can continue to play in normal mode, can put a new mode, at their discretion

[​IMG]

note: please write comments in traditional English without slang so that I can translate into my native language in the online source.

KilerStreak likes this.
  2. +1

I've always disliked Bigpoint's version of "Premium." Premium players have a tactical advantage against non-Premium players. In a game where it should be skill vs skill, if two identically skilled players with the exact same equipment were to fight, where one has Premium and the other doesn't, the Premium player will always win, and it is completely stupid. Double rocket firing speed, double repair speed, and X2 more slots to access items quickly.

#skyƒire likes this.