[TI] 400 hours Chief General

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by snake1, May 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake1

snake1 User

aaaaaaaaaaa 400Chief General ?????????????

2. With all the cheats in the game it's only a matter of time before some players are ban.

3. snake1

snake1 User

PLAYER STATS
    PILOT RANK:Chief General
    POSITION IN RANK:77
    PLAYER LEVEL:18
    PLAYING TIME:441 hours

4. It is just the usual darkorbit bugs, dont mind

5. memrix

memrix User

lol, even if that is legit, no one will respect an officer with that little experience, and if not for respect, what is the whole point about ranks?

6. the ' Rodney Dangerfield ' of dark orbit < < < < . :eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. omegalul

omegalul User

None of them are legit, they all abuse bug with -honor quests. And as typical bp doing nothing to ban these obvious cheaters. In RU1 and MX1 there is bugged accs with 1 trillion honor and even they are not getting banned.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  8. DO will only ban legit players for pushing and leave the cheats in game.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  9. this is pretty much why i don't really play DO anymore. i just log in to collect log in bonus, transfer skylab, then poof, disappear. and frankly, this game game has gotten really boring. so unless there's a major rework of the game done, i'll be on my steam acct. games. Thus Endeth The Sermon. :eek:

10. Yeah it isnt even worth playing anymore. Lags, botters, cheaters, bugs and BP just releases another crappy design for 20 euros.

11. memrix

memrix User

this got way off topic, so it might be wise to close this thread

12. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

We are aware of the Honor bug and it's have been reported

Please me patience

closing as answered

Regards Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.