50% bonus with mhh

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mr_plaku™, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now i read the previous thread and some friend from my clan did this offer
    i was completly shocked as i thought it couldnt happen.

All i wanted to know is apart of being randamly distributted to DO population i think is unfair coz we wasting real money when buying uri , we should all get a chance to have this offer please.
    I know that the forum admin cant do anything but at least get this to the dev.
    Now that i know this i wont spent anything until the message pops in my window :)

2. EVERYONE gets the Mega Happy Hour (x3 Uridium) and Happy Hour (x2 Uridium). I believe that Server times do affect when this happens.

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Going by your title for this thread: You do not get the 50% off bonus PLUS the mega happy hour bonus. Mega happy hour cancels out the 50% off bonus.

4. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Hello All,

Thank you for your assistance with this players question.

Just to let you know,valid and new offers can be used like announced. Of course, those offers will benefit during the (Mega) Happy Hour promotions. Keep in mind that the (M)HH bonus only concerns purchased Uridium but not possibly offered items.

I hope that this helps to answer your question.
    Have a lovely day!
    Astraea

mr_plaku™ likes this.
  5. I am sorry but u dont know what u talking about than , i read the thread and all the forum administrator said u can use the 50% sell off + mhh . for intance while im spending 100 euro for 1 milion uridium some who got the offer on mhh can spend 50 euros. i confirmed this because my clanm8 told me he did this last week

6. What i wanted to know is: if the offer is complete random pop up or u need some criteria to get it?
    If it is random then isnt it good so all can get it someday soon coz i its unfair that som1 spends less money then me for the same ammount of uri

7. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

mr_plaku™ - The Uridium discount offers are randomly offered, and even the details of the offers themselves can change. We simply have no idea when they will be available, and what benefits they will have each time - it is a matter of luck.

If you wish to suggest a change to this, you can either raise the suggestion in the
    Update/Idea section, or you can contact Support directly (there is a link in my signature for convenience).

Do you have further questions?

mr_plaku™ likes this.
  8. thank you seraph might be a good idea to consider ....

9. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Enjoy the game!

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.