50% for uridium deal?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ŴДƦЯÏØЯ™_12$, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey i saw that 50% price uri deal thing and was wondering if it works for higher amount on uridium...like say for 330k uri its £70. would i get it for £35 with this deal? or is it just for the 30k uri?

2. if you have a 50% off on uri deal, it should work on enykind off uri pack :)

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

A £35 for 330k one does exist, I think it's just luck on which one you got given. For example I got given 66% off 1 month premium, on an account that has 2 years premium.

I think it is a one time offer too, so you are stuck with whatever one you got given.

No, it will tell you specifically in the popup what uridium package your deal works with.

4. Oh, okay. Thanks for the answers.

Admin may close.

5. King~Mike

King~Mike User

Hate to Hijack your thread but Does this offer work on MHH ? :) ty

6. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

We would like to apologize for the annoying issue and let you know that still valid and new offers can be used like announced. Of course, those offers will benefit of (Mega) Happy Hour promotions. Keep in mind that the (M)HH bonus only concerns purchased Uridium but not possibly offered items.

I have highlighted the relevant part of this OA . The wording isn't great, but I read it as the uri offers work on MHH and HH

7. Where would i see this pop-up for these deals?

8. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

When you log into the back page they are one of the pop-ups.

9. Ty Pacman. I normally just close them as quick as i can to get the game on :)

10. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I do the same. :D

11. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.