504 bad gateway

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Sh0wMustGo0n, Nov 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 504 bad gateway ? I demand explanation. Is darkorbit really will be closed ?

2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

eventually, yes

3. 2nd day ship blown up in 1-4 i still cant connect and support only say sorry yet no fix and cant play :(

4. AVIT

AVIT User

same ,could hardly login all day so i played another game instead .

the player above me in hall of fame rank managed to get 1MILL more rank POINTS in day .is that strange or not !

5. lost connection today after 2 mn play in 1.4 . im happy can play 2mn per day youpi :)

6. funny enough guy infront of me was 2 mill lieterally, now he 2.9 mill within 24 hours hmmm

7. 13.11.2023 - 11:43 You have been destroyed by a UberProtegit alien ship. same old story daily,weekly,monthly
    sort the damn servers out

8. 2023 and a game developer can't even have a Flash game work properly lol really embarrassing.

9. This page isn’t workinggb1.darkorbit.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

10. [​IMG]

How the hell did I end up at the old login screen lmao xD

You bloody useless lot xD

[​IMG]

It even has the Download button for the client when I'm logged in through the client, also no START button, this is priceless, absolutely bloody useless xD

[​IMG]

Doing a fantastic job so far with this "outstanding product" xD

Hey Youzu Interactive, save yourself some time of looking bad, sell Bigpoint, don't buy out a company which you think you can fix, if it's too far gone, it ain't worth it. Activision are always looking for smaller companies to buy out, or Bethesda, take your pick lol, don't embarrass yourselves more than you already are lol xD

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
  11. AVIT

AVIT User

tried to login and was met with BAD GATEWAY ,i noticed the site is using the TANGINE WEBSERVER
    i for one had never heard of that system before .. usually it its apache or nygnx ..

maybe tangine is cheap . either way something is crap ,tangine or whoever hosting it ,
    [​IMG]

sad isnt it mate

Last edited by moderator: Nov 14, 2023
  12. definitly, now im getting this when trying to get the uri bank lol

Blocked
    Sorry, your request is a suscipious threat to the website and blocked by the defense system.
    Please contact the system administrator to whitelist your access if it is a false positive.
    Your request id is
    ac11000116999546566468099e7593