9/05/ 2023 game still broke

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Sep 5, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

On 9/05/2023 the has lag that is 20 seconds, not cargo drops. would lock screen for 20 seconds then start again. got logged out 4 times. This all took place on the" us server " between 10 am to 11 am server time. these issue have been going on for a month now. I do believe you need to play players back any moneys they given you for the past month. Game doesn't work, so in a way your stealing their money.

2. Pls DO Team grant us a voucher code with 1mil URI or 2 :)

Bombard likes this.
  3. i cant log in game screen says connection lost its been 3 days now and they just took my subscription for prem and ive tried changing ship and it says error you can only change your hanger halls at the station and i loged out on the station

4. Appreciate the payback of boosters I paid for and even box doubler. Thank you. Logging in seems a little better for me but I can't shoot anything. On average( after trying to play for 30 min. ) it takes 25-35 seconds to shoot a lordakia or struener in X-2 map. So now I can't use boosters Again, why not fix your game before reimbursing us. STILL CAN'T PLAY.

5. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

9/06 us server 8:10 am game locks up when changing configuration, for 60 seconds every time.

6. You are the only one reporting this as everyone else knows they will do nothing!!!

7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

if we don't report it they won't know, so everyone should post all lock ups, gilches. Let's be honest they do not fix anything, it seems they just patch evrything and hope for the best. So, My thinking is simply. Let's light this page up with everything that goes wrong, in the post put server info, server time and what happen. over the years of playing that is always what they ask for, so let's give it to them on this page. they tend to like to hide them by moving them farther back in the back back pages. so I would sugest if they move them we should post personal ones. but thats me.

spaceghost2 likes this.
  8. Anyone who has played this game for any amount of time knows they will do nothing as they don't even respond to the post so basically they are ignoring the forums. So you can fill your boots trying to get somewhere but you will be the only one as everyone else knows it's useless to even think they care anymore about how the game works!!!

9. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

worth a shot, I don't know how to give up. lol thats how I made to my old age.

spaceghost2 likes this.
  10. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

LMAO Star

spaceghost2 likes this.
  11. savo666gv

savo666gv User

no new players, no new money, no fixes, not worth bothering for them, cuz no returns

12. Waaugh

Waaugh User

Game down for US east or US or whatever server they use. 9-7-23 5pm

Shocked.

13. its just another failure by this game and the people that actually play the game are the ones that are speaking up about the broken game the loss of doubler and boosters and uri well i guess im not sure about buying premium again if they cant even keep the game playable lets just hope they dont totally mess the server up and we loose all we have to make us start over

mxmumefort likes this.
  14. cant even jump gates... FIX IT before you drop events...

15. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

LMAO... spaceball is going but yet no one can actually log on... congrats DO... top notch intelligence

16. USA1, USA3, and USA4seem to work right now [not sure about Mexico]; the rest of the western hemisphere is fried....

belay my last .... luck finding anything that works.....

Last edited by moderator: Sep 9, 2023
  17. good thing i seen how the game is working before i bought uri its really bad. the lag is horrible.

_CHEETOS_ and Grandpa_II like this.
  18. Grandpa_II

Grandpa_II User

was going to drop some bucks for uri also. but no way! you can't do gates with it like this. last weekend was bad also no gates could be done. 5-2 is full of zombies and lag is horrible.

.-señor_dark11-. and _CHEETOS_ like this.
  19. _CHEETOS_

_CHEETOS_ User

i hear that im not getting uri also till its fixed if ever lol

Grandpa_II and -PRICEYSID- like this.
  20. im thinking that myself m8, its horrednous right this minute, lost connection over and over again, i lost npcs and even died a few times lol

Grandpa_II likes this.