9th Winter Reward Not Booked

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today's reward showed 2 Green Booty Keys, they aren't booking to my account though.

2. You have received the reward but only problem is that reward they put on is 2 Log-disks instead of 2 Booty keys. So you have received 2 Log-disks instead.

3. It shows to booty keys, I figured it was a typo since we already got log disks, this is a problem on DOs side as usual. I logged into west and it does say log disks, but still shows booty keys with a x2 to it, so it is suppose to be booty keys we received.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus User

I can confirm that it shows booty keys but actually gives log disks, same happened to me.

5. Yeah since no admins have been replying to posts in forums, I sent to support to tell me what exactly it is suppose to be.

6. Explanation of the problem.

7. Support told me it is suppose to be Booty Keys.

8. Daedalus

Daedalus User

haha they probably changed it so they wouldn't have to start booking booty keys for people lol.

9. Well that is what Nightmare said.

10. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

It was supposed to be Log Disks. Someone in the graphics dept messed up and put the booty key icon on instead. I am afraid that there is not a lot we can do from the forum in regards to this and as you have contacted support anyway I am going to close.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.