A suggestion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [Hårry_PØtter], Mar 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with a no PVP day once a month

1. Yes

27.9%
  2. No

72.1%
  1. First MHH happen every Sunday at 7 p.m. on GA1. We all know this and no ones misses it if they are playing at that time. It is almost impossible to miss an MHH nowadays because is the same day everyweek at the same time its been a while since it does not changes at all.
    I know lf4s are overpowered, but now witht he upgrades and everything and singles battle last 20 -25 seconds which i think is good compared to what it used to last before the upgrades. Now this game is all about pvp it even has a pvp event every month and gives you real money.
    Since this game gives real money they are not going to make it easier they have to get at least 10 times the value of the prize they give before giving it.
    so
    lose all hope.
    in another post i gave advice on how to get uridium so quick that you could be able to get a decent account in two month. I think i opened my mouth too much, but im tired of everyone complaining about this game.
    its easy already
    what do you want ?
    to get all equipment by the next day?
    no!
    work for something

Not anymore in my server eic has pally and my company vru we win every event well if we want to, the only even we dont fight is CBS cuz its boring and we never liked it. We like sector control, scoremaggedon, spaceball and TDM other than that we dont get interested.
    palladium doesnt pay anymore is hard to make profit out of it.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 12, 2014
  2. May i ask, how long have you been playing Dark Orbit for?

3. I'm not asking for the game to give me everything i have already said that and i am just saying we need to try and add more to the game as the players we are the ones that have some awesome ideas ok mine started off rubbish and still is rubbish i know that but i just think if we all worked together we could bring the fun element back and even make more fun times.

4. i was watching chat last weekend, when a player asks is there is an event on as he kept getting popped over & over in the lower maps.

someone replied yes there was a MHH, he wasn't to sure what the other player meant and the other player advised to him what it was ect..

The newbie player said 'oh i might as well log off then'

that's why there's probably no new players on most servers sep, x4, rsb, hellstorms ect.. they don't really stand a chance and insta pop over & over then they just quit

that's just my view anyway

5. For 5 years or a little bit more than that...

6. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Dam.. and I thought the game was just about community spirit.:(

I just want to spend more £/$K to get that extra pea shoot on my farm :rolleyes::p.

7. I do NO PvP ALL month. It is callled GG in x-1 and if a yellow bar shows up in x-2 - I am going to hide :D

8. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Another suggestion to OP's idea: (Though I think it was mentioned before) I think there should be a flashback event, that removes BIO/LF4/APIS/ZEUS and leaves only Havocs/Hercs and Item upgrades, so PvP would be balanced out. The outcome of the battle would be based on ammo (lasers/rockets/HST), ISH, SMB, Tech items, item upgrades and primarily on skill of the combatants. Skill designs would also be included, I think.

(I know this will almost NEVER happen. Just an idea)