[SC] About existing game extras

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SEMAVİ_SALİF, Dec 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Ianةةةﻻﻻﻣﻣ account is in this site that shoot's 17.500 lcb-10 damage with seprom infection mine arrow drill drone formation and 20% dlb damage booster . I upgrade 4 prometheus weapon into level 20 & 32 lf-4 weapon including 12 hyperplasmoid lf-4 weapon into level 20 plus I get 3 newest rocket launchers then I upgrade into level 20 by voucher code's & I get 100 prometheus weapon into level 20 upgraded by assembly coming from voucher code 10 havoc 10 spartan drone design 10 hercules & much more . Did I am suspicious America Global 1 server .

2. I am not sure where you are going with this. You mention voucher code to upgrade rocket launchers and prom weapons. No voucher codes came out for that in which I am aware of. After reviewing this several times and seeing you tagged it suspicious threat, SMH, it really makes me feel you are trying to report someone else as it makes absolutely no since to broadcast this about yourself, and for that, this is not the really the place. Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.