Account login problems.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kajisakana, Nov 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kajisakana

Kajisakana User

So, ONLY on this account am I having login issues. I can login sometimes, sometimes not, and the page after I log in through darkorbit.com takes an extremely long time to load.

I have tested these problems on an alternate account (allowed through BigPoint) which I *accidentally* made a while back in an attempt to reconnect my BG account to my DO account, and that account has no problems logging in. Anyone else having an issue similar to this? it started a few days ago spontaneously.

2. Kajisakana

Kajisakana User

Now that I think about it, this started not too long after I answered the SponsorPay preferences for incentives. Suspicious...

3. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

Over the past couple of days, the servers have experience a few hiccups where the back page may have appeared slow and you may have had difficulties logging into your account. Can i ask if the issue you are experiencing is still persisting?

~Ddraig

4. Kajisakana

Kajisakana User

Yes, I am still having the same login issues, but only my main account, not my accidentally created alternate account. Occassionally, at random periods, I am able to log in. But most of the time, seeming to peak at 20 after the hour, the login simply won't load after I enter my PW and username.
    The most common sight is for the page to have a black background, with the tab saying "Darkorbit | The space adventure...", and the logo portion of the tab in the refresh mode.

---Sometimes, if I change the adress of the non-functioning login to 'maprevolution', 'auction', etc.., the login will succeed.

5. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

From your last sentence, I think what happened is that the server forgot where to go after logging in.

6. Kajisakana

Kajisakana User

Thank you for your replies, it appears to have ceased being an issue. =]

7. Dangerous

Dangerous User

NOPE same issue still happening nothing fixed yet at least on usa west and east 3

8. Hello Kajisakana

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

9. Kajisakana

Kajisakana User

You can close it, but the issues are recurring.

10. Shifterai

Shifterai User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.