ÂЦRØRÂ-0423^

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Piиαfт.яαмσѕSαчsRawr, Mar 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Greetings all ♥
    Helloooo, from USA East 1 here! Most of the people from that server know me.. I am Aurora Aka Piña aka, ItzFae; I go with Aurora. I am a 19 year old college student studying in New York City as a Psychology major and have been playing this game since I was 11 years old. It's insane how much I've grown thinking back when. Meet so many great people and made a few enemies and it's all just an amazing experience. I remember starting the game out hoping around the companies until I finally settled in EIC where I've started my personal quest in becoming the next Chief Colonel of EIC; I'm not there as of yet, (2.5 Million rank points away) but it's something on my To-do list. =)
    I feel very fortunate to be in a game with just enthusiastic co-pilots. Don't want to say their names because they know who they are! They are amazing people and am proud to call them my friends maybe with time even family. I've been raised in this game to pop anything in my sight and I blame them and it is something I had trouble doing growing up in the game because of how sympathetic I am but I started to see how insulting many of the other pilots of the game are so I started being relentless and just went off and letting people know that I ain't the one. Other than all that I am very welcoming and most people of the server have met me in team speak and know of my background I am very chill and can talk to anyone and can keep a friendship despite what goes on in the game! I am very friendly and always answer everyone when they talk to me so don't ever hesitate to message me or whisper me here and there! But don't think that will stop me from shooting you ;) Any who, I'm just writing this because I was browsing the forum and I realized this has been sitting here for ages and I've never bothered to fill it out! But here I am, better late than never!
    Hope you all enjoy your day, thanks for taking the time to read this ! :D

P.S. For all those creeps that stalk my Facebook page, yes I am a guy, not a girl!!! Haha, I know I get whispers about my gender, yes I am Gay... (I don't know if it's even appropriate to mention) But yes I hope we're all mature and are considerate. I don't take offense, add me if you like on social media, I'm very social and I love making new friends!