Active US East (1) player Looking for Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by InternalDemons, Nov 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello,

I am currently 28 years old, male from Pennsylvania... i have been a gamer my entire life, although i have just stumbled upon Dark Orbit 2 weeks ago.

I am level 12, still working on getting a full rack of LF3's, flying a Goliath, and a v-avenger, depending on what i am doing. I fly for VRU, but will consider joining a clan who accepts all company's. ( the Clans on US(1) seem like slim pickings...every one I've applied to in-game haven't responded...)

I am active everyday, if not then at least 5 out of 7 days a week. I try to play as much as i can, but the wife gets upset if i stay up to late :) :rolleyes: :p:D. I honestly play 4-5 hours a day though.

I am a very team-oriented person, and am willing to do anything i can to help another member of my squad. I find that generally typing while playing, especially while playing with a group of people, is next to impossible to maintain conversation, and maximum play ability at the same time. Therefor, i find team-speak, or vent, or any other group audio chat program BEYOND USEFUL to a clan, but if the clan who recruits me doesn't have an audio program being used, I am fine with that, but will honestly try and recruit members to join me on team-speak:)

As previously mentioned, i have no problem assisting my fellow pilots on missions, raids, etc... and can be online at required times/dates for group events.

Hopefully this application catchs the attention of someone, and i look foward to flying next to my new comrads. I can be reached here on the fourms, in game: InternalDemons or you can even email me @ [REMOVED]

:)Thank-you for taking time to read this, and for your consideration,:)

InternalDemons

Last edited by moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  2. Hi, glad to see you have gained an interest in DarkOrbit!
    My recommendation: DON'T join a clan. Not yet at least. Wait till you get very strong, just to the point to where you seem to last a solid amount of time in fights between players. To be honest, the reason being is that this game is starting to die, its reached its climax and is slowly coming down. Players are starting to fight within their own company, it's no longer just what company you are a part of, it's now what clan. Clans that cross the companies (Multi-Company Clan) are the ones to rule the servers now, and they send wars to almost every clan in the companies. Chances are, since you are level 12, and new to the game, you will be pulled into a lot of drama between clans and people will want to kill you on sight (KOS).

It sucks, yea, but for now, I say make friends with others without being a part of a clan. They can help you, and generally, if you make friends with the right people, you'll find a lot of enemy players leaving you alone ^^.

3. Thank you for your input, and advice - and from my perspective great advice.

Kinda sucks that the game is dying down... and I've been curious about that because i rarely see other pilots flying around, and general chat is DEAD.

If the game is loosing/lacking population... don't you think it would be smart to merge some of the servers?? i mean, there is a total of like 40 servers... if they cut that even in half, the server population would drastically increase...

One more question for you, since you seem like a veteran around these parts.. i am currently on server US East(1)... before i put anymore countless hours into my pilot, would you suggest a server change?

KilerStreak likes this.
  4. I'm not sure. I have never played any other server other than mine, USA West. It seems more active compared to yours, but I'm not sure.

And the reason a server merge wouldn't be good is due to the UFE players. They are powerful, and server merges will cause an increase in the number of UFE players, plus the number of weaker players. The UFE players will make the weaker ones quit, :c

InternalDemons likes this.
  5. Understandable..... UFE= the dominate clan in all realms im guessing?

6. My bad!
    UFE stands for Ultra Full Elite. It's a standing which means that player has the most powerful weapons (LF4s), shielding, and drone designs. They are the people you see hitting you over 200k damage.

Before UFE, it was just FE, meaning Full Elite, where it's full LF3s, B02s, and Iris drones on your ship.
    For UFE, you need LF4s, Apis, Zeus, and upgrades on all Drones, shields & LF4s to level 16.

They're just very powerful and just one UFE player can take out three or four FE players who fight him :^)

And taken from another user on the forums, HelpMeHelpYou, he has the list of every item you need for UFE:

7. Gost*

Gost* User

Come to Ga3 , ill be more glad to help , i can help you to get to level 12 in 1 day ! ,
    im a UFE too so i can help you more faster if ever needed help :)

Look for me LegacyPanda and add me if im not on !

Last edited by moderator: Nov 20, 2016
  8. what times are you active bro? ill help you lvl up