Aegis Configs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Scrandy, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrandy

Scrandy User

Hey, I played this game back in 2010-2011 right before the P.E.T 10 was introduces to the game and I'm getting back into the game with a new account(I can't remember the login or email for the FEG). I got an Aegis and am looking I'm just wondering what configs I should use for it. Please and Thank you.

2. Hello Scrandy

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Farming configs:
    1st Config: All shield generators on ship and lasers on ship and all lasers on drones (you can also fill all drones except 2 drones and instead equip them with shield generators)

2nd Config: All speed generators on ship and lasers on ship and all shield generators on drones (This will help you to evade from enemies)

Can you post list of your equipments so I can assist you better.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

3. Poseidon's configs for farming are great. For hunting i suggest putting on speed config 10 shields and for battle 4 to 5 shields.

4. If you're cubing, the answer will be much different of course. It mainly depends on what your doing.

Cubing Configs:
    1st config: All shields generators on ship and on drones (you should get around 7-800k). All lasers on ship.

2nd config: repeat first

5. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.