Alien Armor Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

There, how about now.

2. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

To confusing and complicated, pointless waste of time to implement, useless to any except noobs that would never figure it out until it was to late to make use of it.

3. VESPID

VESPID User

The design I am proposing is available for all ships with an unadjusted bass of less than 170k Hp's. Only the gun slots the ship holds will be used in order to gain the bonuses of this design. The purpose of this idea it to improve the ships that qualify for this tech.

Destroy 100 of any single Uber alien type and gain full damage from your weapons and a 10% shield boost. The color of the Uber will be gained by your ship, 50% of the aliens hull points will be added to your ship and your ships lasers gains a X2 damage boost. The ship speed will be adjusted to 300 regardless if it is an upgrade or a downgrade.

This process may be repeated to further improve the design with a different uber.
    Please fully explain your answers when in opposition of this idea.

The price of the design will be suggested at 100k Uri.

There is no too late with this idea.

4. This kid doesn't get it....Let me tell you a story.

I am a bigboy who just joined a large clan. They take me to 4-5 and help me kill 100 uber devolariums. All of my weapons are now doing max damage(which is dumb because I'd be hitting the exact same damage every time. It is supposed to fluctuate) and I also have x2 damage now, not to mention idk how many hitpoints. I also can fly at 300 speed for some weird reason. During the hunt, and in the few weeks afterwards, I became fe from all the credits. Now, I can solo cubes...see any problems with that shortcut??

Now, I am a ufe. I hop into a spearhead and kill 100 uber kristallons with my two best buddies. Oh look, I can now kill whatever I want because I have 1.4mil hp and I am doing double damage. Now, I hop into a leonov and prepare to do it again with my buddies. And the best part about it is, I only paid 100k uridium for it. Forget upgrades, I can do double damage now.

Vespid, do you see anything wrong with this?? I doubt it...BUT I SURE AS HECK DO! Bad idea.

-Tom_Sawyer- likes this.
  5. VESPID

VESPID User

There, the Leo can't use this tech.
    That is a nice little story but I did noticed you needed buddies to assist every time and I also noticed your story isn't a forum rule abiding answer.

6. If my story is against the rules, a mod will inform me smart one. The leonov not using the design still doesn't help it. And the fact that you need help is irrelevant. Having help is, in fact, a good thing. Once you finish the 100 kills, you get max laser output, X2 damage, and 50% of the hitpoints of the uber. That is stupid plain and simple. Still a big NO.

7. VESPID

VESPID User

A mod did inform you and every person in forum with one of the first two posts in the forum.
    ignorance of the rules is a weak defense.

That type of reasoning is employed by someone that drinks from a toilet till someone tells them not to.

8. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

You analogy makes no sense and neither does this idea.

9. Do you not get the fact that a bigboy with 1.7 million base hitpoints is a bad idea? Cause that's what I'm seeing could happen according to this dumb idea.

10. VESPID

VESPID User

There, the HP max is 350K.

11. You still haven't addressed the damage issue. This design is unnecessary and that is why I am against it.

12. VESPID

VESPID User

I did address it, the Leo is out.

13. Oh snap. You took one whole ship out. :p Do you want to see super-powered spearheads or something?

14. VESPID

VESPID User

Shall I return it?

15. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

You are missing the point.

And I can't tell if thats a threat or not, but if it is, then its not a very good threat.

16. VESPID

VESPID User

Hey, I'm evolving this idea with the material I'm offered.
    If my work is going to go unappreciated then I can always revert it to the last version and work from there.....again.
    By the way, after going thru all the posts I've evolved the idea again to cut the confusion.

I'm sure the point of this post is clear so what point are you referring to???
    Please don't give me a boring answer.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  17. If this worked more like a quest, it would be better. The problem is that anyone can kill 100 uber streuners and then they get double damage and more hitpoints. If it was like, kill 100 uber saimons and get a shield booster, that would be better. Your idea is just overpowered right now.

18. VESPID

VESPID User

Oh hell yea!!!
    So lets say you gotta kill 100 ubers per upgrade???
    Sweet!!!

19. You still have failed to address the issue I pointed out. How do you keep track of this?

The window is already cluttered enough to add another window to track it. This is a pain to keep track of in order to use it effectively.

Sorry, I think this idea needs to be scrapped.

20. VESPID

VESPID User

Well, I was thinking having it added to the quest tab.
    Considering the nature of the design that Taser pointed out, I'd say it would be fitting.