"alien hunter"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -hydro1-(yce), Feb 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi team,
    this tag appeared on my ship as a "title". obviously its for shooting a certain amount of aliens, but how did it get on my ship as a title?... does it automatically happen?
    also, i see in the "achievements/title" area, its not there. does this mean if i remove it from my ship, its gone?
    not important, just curious is all.
    cheers, hydro1 #30385584

2. Alien Hunter is an actual title, not an achievement title. These types of titles are transferred from ship to ship by killing the player that was previously the owner of the title or finding and killing the alien in possession of the title. These titles require that you log on and fly off of port at least once every two days or the title will automatically be removed from your ship and placed on a random alien somewhere in the star systems. Mainly the titles are used for bragging rights as there is a Hall of Fame ranking page for those who have help the titles for the longest amount of time.

Titles FAQ page: https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/titles-faq.882/

Hope that helped. :)

3. Hello -hydro1-(yce)

Thank you »кaямa« for assisting with this thread.

The permanent titles cannot be stolen from you. (Achievements)

The temporary titles can be obtained from NPC's or players.
    The list of titles which are temporary in nature and are losable are as mentioned below:

1. Master of the Orbit

2. Space Cleaner
    3. Dark Pilot
    4. Emperor
    5. Newbie
    6. Goli Hunter
    7. Boss
    8. Alien Hunter
    9. Sharpshooter
    10. Space Whiz
    11. Orbit King
    12. Phoenix Shock
    13. Chaos Pilot
    14. Most Wanted
    15. Portal Guard
    16. Battle Master
    17. System Lord
    18. The Legend
    For more information about titles please visit this link > Title FAQ

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

4. hey, that was a fast reply! many thanks...u may close, cheers for clearing that up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.