AMD drivers

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by LEOTOUCH, Oct 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LEOTOUCH

LEOTOUCH User

when I upgraded the AMD drivers' game didn't start, I wrote to support and they told me to upgrade outdated drivers which is more dangerous for the system and they can`t solve a problem with it. They just so simple and not trained to solve a problem is anyone from IT who can help with this issue thx

2. I have the same problem with a 2700X processor and a RX580 GPU. I can not upgrade the system above 22.5.1.
    They say there is a fix, but it will keep you in 2-D Mode.
    Just Revert back to 22.5.1 and you'll be fine.
    DO has no fixes for it, they can't even single out someone who's been DDoS'ing them for months

3. There have been updated drivers that work now, such as 23.7.2. I don't use AMD myself but that one and some newer ones have been reported as working.

4. Are you sure, cause I'm like 11 updates behind,.. and if so, do they work in 3-D?

LEOTOUCH, can you try to update to 23.11.1 and see if do opens.
    If not, Run the AMDCleaner and delete all updates and re-install 22.5.1 for the game to work again.

Let Us know if it works

Well LEOTOUCH,.. How did it go???Did it work with the latest update or what

Last edited by moderator: Nov 10, 2023
  5. LEOTOUCH

LEOTOUCH User

Well wasn`t great those drivers make a game freeze and NPC start flashing lordakias and kristalones

6. I'll stay on 22.5.1 then till they come up with a better fix.
    Did it work on 3D or did it make you play in 2D Mode?
    That's a Deal Breaker not to upgrade the driver also