America-servers weekend event issues

Discussion in 'Tech Announcements' started by Solid_Eye, Apr 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello everyone,

As many of you are already aware, the block on the backpage hasn't been displaying the correct time since this last week.

This has meant that the Kronos day was advertised prior to what would have actually been 00:00 Local Server Time, and thus did not award double kronos parts for gates completed prior to then.

This also means that the double galaxy gate rewards event for Sunday is advertised right now, but not actually awarding double rewards.

Please rest assured we have reported the issue so the team are aware. In the meantime please be patient, as soon as we have an official update for you we'll update and let you know.

Note: It *should* be awarding double rewards after 00:00 actual LST - I'll update this after I've confirmed
    Also, I've checked & confirmed Kronos parts are still doubled for right now, presumably until 00:00 actual LST.
    Time of this pots for reference is 22:30 US Eastern / 19:30 US Pacific time

Regards,

Update1: as of 00:05 US Eastern time, some pilots who checked for me didn't get double rewards.
    Will try to update as soon as I find out when it's working!
    Update2: as of after 05:30 US Eastern, the galaxy gate rewards are double on East coast timed servers. West coast timed servers, please be patient until then and it should follow suit for you as well.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. Solid_Eye

To follow up some of the issues from this weekend (MHH, Kronos, Double GG, etc).

These were all reported and the team are working to attend to them. As soon as we have further word for you we will let you know.

Regards,

3. Solid_Eye

MHH purchases should be booked now;
    *This does include Friday & Saturday as well, apologies for not updating this post sooner to clarify.

We'll keep you updated as information relating to some of the other issues comes forward.

Regards,

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.