Ammo Capacity Limit Removal

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by PoseidonsFury, Nov 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please use this thread for any discussion or feedback related to removal of ammo capacity limit.

Here is the official announcement> Unlimited Armory Capacity

Have fun :)

CptCooter™ likes this.
  2. Awesome job keep up the good work bring some players back by doing stuff like this great stuff.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  3. SauronL

SauronL User

I wont say "thank you DO". It was really a mockery to all players from DO, especially those which were buying doubler and paying for "You cant get any more laser ammo etc."

I have to say thank you for everyone player which were creating threads about that and they were participating in that and they kept admins to know that and still think about that.

So from me NOT - "thank you DO you really did perfect job" .

- Thank you players and admins which participated in that.

4. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Just be happy you don't have to pay $$$ for "You cannot gather laser ammo because your cargo is full"

5. SauronL

SauronL User

Oh sure , finally :) :D

6. finally i can have endless insta shields and bombs

7. Good job everyone. Lets not rejoice too soon because there's still more work to be done. We have to use this moment
    to get the game back on track. Give BP/DO a chance to regain some lost credibility. Good update, everyone wins. We need
    more "everyone wins" updates:D

8. It's about damn time! My doubler is now more useful, super awesome update! Hopefully we'll get the original boxes back, you know when you buy doubler and we get 30-50k an hour, hopefully something like that will happen soon! :)

9. Yeah doubler is much better use now. :)

10. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Relax bud. You're asking too much in too little time -.-

ps: I brougt 1.4 mill x1, 20k 2026, and 4k ECO, I feel happy :D:D:D

11. SauronL

SauronL User

original boxes? explain pls

12. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Before mass bots people used to be able to get about 15k uri an hour in regular maps and then like 22k uri an hour in bmps.
    The longer time goes on the more people claim to have been able to get; 50k an hour was never possible. Would be stretching it to even say it was possible with the 09 Halloween boxes which gave like 2k uri sometimes, let alone on regular bonus boxes.

When people say how great and easy everything was on the old client, take it with a pinch of salt.

SauronL and -AdamantiumDragon- like this.
  13. This was a really nice update, bravo DO, you did it ! :D....
    The bonus for the armory upgrades was an unexpected surprise as well.(Although it seemed some people may have known about the bonus, as they were bidding on lots of them..hmmm..oh well).

Also the extra bonus boxes that we can now fully enjoy was a very nice touch....Great job , thank you. :)

14. whoeva

whoeva User

Finally an update that improves the gaming experience for all players, congratulations :)

I'm interested to know what the plans are for the veteran designs for spear/aegis/citadel since those have extra ammo space that is now redundant and appeared to be the main selling point of the design. Perhaps it could be altered to increase slightly the contents of the box collected?

15. Good update, gives me an open slot on ship now for something more useful.

-FT

16. it was posable to get 50k+ just not every hour b-maps would average around 20k per hour but everyonce in a while you would have a long strek of good luck. 100k+ was posable on bmaps on double box weekend, if you also had a box doubler you wer able to get 600uri boxes on b-maps, also miss the quests that came along with the double box weekend as they payed out 10k+ uri each and there was about 20 of them. it was a monthly event, just another good thing they took away. btw mega used to be x4 uri that would stack with the banking multiplyers you could collect from bounes boxes with a x4 multiplyer it was posable to get x8 uri.I like the no ammo cap was they most player frendly thing i have ever seen them do. they started with great events and slowly over they last 8 years have taken them away, this is the first time they have made a great overall improvment to the basic gameplay. bring back double bounes box weekends and x4 megas and multiplys collected from bounes boxes and i will be a happy do player again. no need to add new stuff put back the old stuff, that got the game going in the first place!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  17. Pelican68

Pelican68 User

Although, I am also annoyed when I get the "your full" message, I just tend to be philosophically opposed to any changes that promotes the use of automatons; BOTS or PET. So I would not have removed the Ammo Capacity Limit.
    I would have the programmers working on a fix that allows SHIPs to pickup boxes over the limit and only while visible after a certain level.

18. abelking69

abelking69 User

Thank you DO team. I like the direction DO is taking with the quality of life changes recently: free base repairs and armory removal in particular. I wish the ship repairs would cost uridium again. Right now, there is no incentive to fight back as returning fire costs more uridium than repair.

19. We won the fight and the right to pickup credit ammo aka LCB-10, congrats all for the joining the battle ;) I am off to the store to buy 1,000,000 credit ammo of all kinds and pick them up in bonus boxes too. I spent 'energy' (a finger click or two to get the box), I (you all) deserve it. Off to work on 'King of the boxes.' Don't forget to reward BP/DO by getting the (BBD) bonus box doubler :D

20. stefaniopa

stefaniopa User

Ty DO for this now i can buy unlimited ammo and dont need to worry about it and countinue doing stuff like this :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.