[UIP] AMMO refinery

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DEXTER-MORGAN, Dec 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we have some kind of feature that allows us to create x4 ammo using all of our existing ammo?
    For example we could use 1,000,000 x2 ammo to create 100,000 of x4 ammo

We all have millions of x2 ammo which never gets used so it would make sense to have a feature that allows us to craft it into x4 ammo instead.
    Or craft x2 ammo into x3 ammo and then into x4 ammo.

2. I have been asking that myself for years now

3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

x2 is my x1 :) so how about making x2 for credits;)

4. At this point with the cost of the game and the increased hp on many things ammo such as x2 and x3 should be revamped cost and damage wise. I watched my son doing a B gate in a regular goli with lf4s and it was painful. UBERELITE ships power through as they have piles and piles of bonus percentages. Regular players trying to play are at a disadvantage that should not last years to play honestly.

PacificNW likes this.
  5. Lithinir

Lithinir User

I think this is a great idea.

Also to add onto what jayherbo said, make x2 available for credits.

jayherbo likes this.
  6. I'm not against this. This would be really cool for all!
    Maybe these ratios would be fine, for crafting ammunition.

5:1 ratio for MCB-25 - SAB-50.
    10:1 ratio for LCB-MCB-25, MCB-25 - MCB-50.
    100:1 ratio for MCB-50 - UCB-100.

I wouldn't be against adding some sort of crafting fee for that, to balance it out of course, such as 10 Credits per MCB-25 or SAB-50 crafted, 25 Credits per MCB-50 crafted, 1 Uridium per UCB-100 crafted.

7. 100:1 ratio for MCB-50 - UCB-100. I find this a little insulting, so your saying 1000 x3 for 10 x4 with maybe some uri also for not even 1 shot from lasers? No I don't like this maybe like 25-1 or something like that but I think 100 is too much.

_White*Star_ likes this.
  8. Best would be change x2 for uridium 1:1 ratio.

Joking aside, as we can craft cc-c ammo for x4, wouldn't be terible to have ammo which we can craft with x2 that would do x4 pve and x1 pvp

9. Maybe 25:1 MCB-50 - UCB-100, but I'm alright with the other ones. This would be available only for mid-late game, since you can craft MCB-25 and MCB-50 with LCB-10 ammunition. x4 isn't supposed to be something you should have easy access to, imo. With this, you'd need to burn lots of credits to get to this ammunition.

If you want x4 to be incredibly accessible, might aswell make Seprom craftable with 10,000 Credits, 1 Uridium, 10 Promerium (from Ship and Skylab) and 5 Xenomit per 1 unit, with a +5 sec per unit wait time (crafting 4 seprom will make u wait 20 seconds to receive it) AND make Osmium accessible outside of the Chromin event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.