[GI] An other GG weekend ruined...`

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DarkMarsGR, Mar 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMarsGR

DarkMarsGR User

Hey guys!
    How about you fix the game early this beautiful morning? It's 07:48 in Germany right now, Global Europe's 7 time and yeah, it's been an hour since the restart and now I can't event jump into a gate... nothing is moving... nothing is showing up... beautiful rainbow colored clouds above this beautiful rainforest, this early in the morning... Have you tried turning it off and on again? No it’s not my connection. No I won’t give you my ID. You can forward this to bigpoint*

*Disclaimer
    Bigpoint: we don’t make mistakes, only little happy accidents

Happy painting

GREEKHELLBOSS likes this.
  2. It happens mate. Almost everyone's under quarantine. You think Bigpoint's the only one having tech issues? Keep in mind that the EU forced Google, Youtube, Netflix, and other various companies to throttle down their services due to the increased number of people using the internet. It may not be Bigpoint that's at fault for it.

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello Pilot

I am sorry all you players got the problem over and over again in the weekends with lags and can't log in

But I know the Tech team is working hard on it right now … Please be patience :)

right now Bigpoint is on hard time with the Covid-19 right now, and they are less on the office

I hope you understand... and ofc May the force be with your all pilots :D

Regards Rogue

Excellion likes this.
  4. memrix

memrix User

live long and prosper rogue

Mod-Rogue likes this.
  5. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Closing as OP is not responsive to Moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.