Annoy-a-matic Re-posting

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by G-R-U-M-P-Y, Jun 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The following is re-posted at the request of some of the players on USA East 1 server. I wrote it but I am not the Annoy-a-matic.
    ================================================

The History of the Annoy-a-matic

And so it has been told for generations throughout time, that the creator of the Dark Orbit universe foresaw a time when honor and greatness would fall to mighty vengeance and goliaths…

That these powerful monsters would roam the stars menacing the weak and laying waste to vast sectors of the universe…

That the time would come when the universe itself would seem endangered and on the brink of utter and total destruction…

So the great creator thought long and hard, knowing that when the balance of anything is lost, balance must be restored…

But a counter-balance itself could prove to be the tipping point to ruin and devastation so moderation must be exercised if total destruction is to be diverted…

And the creator brought forth the image of a single person…

One who’s very existence could be designed and crafted carefully to create the ultimate counter balance to chaos, destruction and despair…

The creator knew that from humble beginnings and the ability to know and understand all classes comes wisdom and empathy for all mankind…

So this person must come from the lowest of beginnings…

In order to process the great task ahead and upgrade from his lowly beginnings this person must be endowed with the wisest of minds and the sharpest of intellect…

To win the hearts and minds of those on the side of right and lay waste to those who would speak against, this person must be endowed from birth with the utmost in writing and verbal skills…

And so the Annoy-a-matic was created.

The day of his creation the universe shook as though the smartest of all smart bombs had been released. Even planets light years across the universe felt the tremor.

Wrapped in tissue and cast adrift amidst the debris on the planet Uranus, he was quickly discovered by a passing stranger known only as Grumpy.

Grumpy took the young one as his own but quickly realized his potential and greatness. Everything in his life was set aside as he embarked on his new life’s task, raising this child.

Throughout all existence there has never been or ever will be another to match this child in his speed of learning and his empathy for others.

But the forces of chaos were not to be idle as this child grew in strength and power. Angry forces would constantly dog him throughout his childhood into manhood.

What chaos did not realize is that their actions skilled this child from the beginning in the many ways to thwart their evil plans. His wit in chat without equal, he quickly learned to out chat them at every turn.

Frustrated by their lack of progress against the child and his words, they attacked the young one with mighty ships equipped with all manner of dark weaponry.

That day saw such destruction the likes the Earth had never seen. Hundreds of square miles of the surface was laid waste.

But from the midst of the rubble emerged the Annoy-a-matic – forever proving to the forces of evil everywhere that good shall always prevail over evil and chaos.

His retribution was swift and deadly. His speed and awesomeness was without measure.

That day saw destruction on Earth but the skies were lit above the Earth for weeks with the burning wrecks of the evil fleet sent by chaos.

And the glow of their burning carcasses in space above the Earth created a glow throughout the area that sparked a rebirth of grass and trees and all manner of plant life.

The Annoy-a-matic had created life and rebirth from death and destruction.

Our Hero had been created.

Balance had been restored to the universe.

And the creator smiled.

2. Such-A-Legend.

ashley1977 likes this.
  3. ashley1977

ashley1977 User

Excellent stuff!

:)

4. _UK_

_UK_ User

He Used to crack me up on east 1, legend haha

5. Borning. you could leave the histories and star to play dark orbit

6. Oh I laughed so hard at this! Thanks Grumpy!

7. Good one Grumpy

8. I remember him, it was just like yesterday..thx Grumpy..

9. Grumpy no disrespect but annoy was not a god nore was he even that good he ran like undertaker, And shot his mouth off in chat none stop. When i was mmo i would kill him all the time in his loved 2-3 map. And he would claim he never died. Sure he was a funny guy, And a lot of the time brought some kind of amusement to chat. But so do other ppl such as bugatti , undertaker360, Blazeice, and more. It is a good story, But I do not think he should be placed in any ones mind as one of the best.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    icouldcareless likes this.
  10. The 'Title' is misleading. I thought it meant that someone who replies to your forums or emails too quickly :p Sounds like he/she is UUFE :eek:

11. Perhaps or perhaps not one of best but someone who will be remembered.

12. What actually happened to Annoy-a-matic? God that guy was annoying, but he was so great in his own way lmao... Kinda miss seeing him trolling in Global Chat...

13. Thank you GRUMPY... I was even more noob then than I am now... but the name sticks... always good to hear a good story and to think of honourable times lost!! :p

14. Annoy went boom a lot, other EIC used to shoot him over me, I'm that much of a boss. I made chat lively with my propaganda and insults and many many tears. He was still awesome :).

15. I feel that some have missed the point of the of G-R-U-M-P-Y 's post... this was fun... I miss the fun in this game now and I wasnt here at the beginning...:(

maybe read it as if it were a parable/foresight...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  16. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Hello G-R-U-M-P-Y :) good to see that some players are still flying the same ship lol.

I hope you had a happing New Years. I am still on West and East 3 and I hope that you all reached a resolution for the clan crap that was going on sometime ago lol. Me I don't play much any more just fill my ships with Sep every 3 or 4 days that pass, that's it.... I may go on chat and say hi to some of the noobs for a bit but that's it... 8 years on this game have taken a toll on me.... One day I may decide to play again, or should I say pay again ha ha ha ha

But, as of Now I see nothing new on Dark Orbit same crap, day in and out, but Glad that you are still hanging in there bro GL

"þå®å§¦†£ all the best players got banned lol

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  17. Na I still see a lot of the good players around. And if the got ban then they wasnt to good at all. If you dont earn it honest its not worth having!

18. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

"þå®å§¦†£

I have never had a big problem killing the Zombies, Since my accounts are all Elites, I have never had a problems killing zombies... Though I have faced a few that had invincibility, 1 or 2 that killed with one shot hitting over a mil and some Vengeance that hit over 300k with extra HP and Shields.... That's about it...

Thought I have never faced a hacker in the JP battle, not yet, they only use on regular maps not in JPs

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2015