APOLLO[SKE★]

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello, I am Apollo :p
    I play USA East 1 and have just celebrated my 6 year aniversry of playing the game on December 3rd. I am 15 (Yes been playing since i was 9)I am a basic FE with some lf4s/havoc, i am an old player and know how to fight stronger players, I look forward to seeing my friends and enemies in-game and look forward to playing darkorbit for much longer!

2. Pray tell good sir, as long as you have been enjoying the fine game of Darkorbit, have you indeed ever purchased uridium to get drones and the like?

3. In my whole entire 7 years i have put in 200$, 160$ was last Weekend it was my B-Day, I have 2 Havoc, 2 Lf4, pet Level 13, Level 3 kami, Looter,locater, Reoucre collector, 6 level 3 range protocal, like 100 lf3, 50 bo2, 2 hangar hulls, all extras, level 20 skylab, and i kick but in pvp

~~Arch^Angel~~ likes this.
  4. Wow, nice to meet somebody who are playing since his 9 years :) How did you discover DO, can I ask?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  5. My older brother played

6. Join GB2 much better :p that's all I can say :D

7. nope east 1 all day

8. Pfffftttt your on your own there :p

9. ha, i like to think i run east 1 but i dont

10. Yeh yeh yeh sure whatever :p

(200th post :D)

11. On my Thread i am honored

12. Yep you should feel very honored about this :p you better have got your 200th post on my thread :p

13. Umm can i do my 210th?

14. Nice to meet you Apollo even though you are mmo on our server :eek:

15. lol MMO all day, I was thinking about changing but dont want to lose honor

16. Nice to see a young player stick around for so long, lol.

Nice to meet you, nice yo see someone spam the forums again. :rolleyes: will give the mods something to do hahaha..

17. lol just trying to get a lot of trophies so i am spamming lol

18. The more you spam the more posts get deleted and the more infraction points you earn ultimately leading to a forum ban. Do you want temporary fast and easy forum trophies with a ban, or do you trophies actually earned by helping others with no risk of a ban? :rolleyes:

19. I mean 75% are not spam. but 25% are so ummm, i dont know what i will do

20. Just went to you youtube channel and subscribed, you are a really good fighter, and play nice don't embaress that vengi ever again
    :p