[TI] Apparently this is SAO now?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Jul 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So just another casual day in DarkOrbit and oh, Jump Gates don't work for anyone in the server, and we can't logout. Am I going to be sucked into DO like Kirito? If so, I'll probably die to a bug before a player with their probably hand fed cheats gets me....

What the hell DO, why can't you just fix your game?

2. There was an update? Like I just woke up, went to jump to 1-1 to do the Astral before events up, and my Jump Map was flickering all over the place and game froze, then I finally get to 1-1, jump in, set my quickslot bar and oh, I can't do anything, jumps don't work. I waited the 5mins and get back to 1-1, fly to the 1-2 portal, see someone I know sitting on it, and oh, he's stuck too. And I couldn't even log out.

3. I am once again, unable to do anything, I'm just trying to do the damn Astral Gate to finish my BP, and I'm getting screwed here, event is getting ready to end, and game doesn't work, where's my compensation? Pretty sure at this point I can easily pull a lawyer on the failure to meet expectations on spent money.

4. Wow I haven't played it much today as yesterday I used my last cpu 3/3 got screwed in the gate so I hope your at least able to finish your BP. Cheers

5. I managed to finish, but the Gate was a crap show, NPCs lagging and shooting off screen out of range, Can't do anything vs the hordes of Icy and Lan waves I kept getting, so ran my short on the run. Got like 62 waves out of it. I hope the event ends TOMORROW night, because I'm seriously drained on this damn thing, and I want to get my last CPU used for the rank position.

6. what server does this happen on?

7. I play GA1. Global America 1

8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º ,

I apologize for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing issues now?

Unlike the «NerveGear» system, we haven't deleted the logout button. We also don't have a developer turned mad scientist/supreme guild leader living inside the game (that we know of).

9. Nah this is done, the day I posted this, nobody could use the logout button nor jump gates, but you could be active in the map you were in. It was wild. Also nice references. lol

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Good to hear, closing as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.