Application for iOS and Andrioid

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by »ØPŦ‡MU§_K‡ŁŁ_§[23]«, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Will be good that BP make application for mobile phones.

There you can check and send mail, send resource from skylab, manage with clan, buy stuff in shop, upgrade your equipment and also I think this BP will like the most, put option URIDIUM, you will can buy uridium on your account from phone when you are at business trip without miss MHH (ppl will can spend more money because they can invest in account when they aren't at home ;) )

Oracle likes this.
  2. This has been said but i think its an awesome idea :) +1 FOR ME!!

3. Sounds fine to me. It seems kind of pointless, though, as you won't be able to sell your resources. It would be nice if they allowed you to sell your ore from the back page, providing your ship is located in an area where that is allowed. Just a little thought.

4. Yeh i would also like it if you could change your hangar etc.

5. That would be cool. This application is essentially Battlelog, for Battlefield 4. Allowing you to look through stats, customize your ship, your hangars, clans, etc. This actually sounds really cool the more I think about it.

6. Yeh apparently they already had an app like this but they got rid of it so it would be nice to bring back that app

7. At the moment if you try to conect with browser on darkorbit it is so slow and you need to wait long time for do something on your account with this application idea is make all faster and easier. For me the biggest problem is check and write mails because you must wait long time on the start and than you must close few windows before you start do anything and that annoy me. With application I think all will be more faster.

8. Would rather want to get the app for android phones instead..

9. I like the idea, + 1 from me.

[​IMG]

10. I don't know if you have noticed, but you can already log-in onto your acc via mobile and do all the those listed - except the upgrade equipment ( unless your phone has 'flashplayer'. Even so, i do agree with your idea though, 'cause it would speed up doing things on d.o on mobile. +1

11. Oracle

Oracle User

I agree with you. You should be able to do only the backpage stuff except making confs. I liked you post +1

-Oracle

Gb1