~~Arch^Angel~~

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ~~Arch^Angel~~, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey I'm Arch Angel and I play on USA east 3. I am a half elite goli currently trying to get some gates done. Haha. Also I just want to say that I am incredibly happy to be on the forums finally. :) I have been reading them for years now and I'm excited to finally be with you guys and gals. On a sidenote, I just want to say that even though I am not fe, I know A LOT about the game. This is because of hours upon hours of random research when I'm bored. Lol so if y'all have any questions don't be shy to ask.

2. Hi there and nice to see your an active member on the forums as well as on the game :)

3. Yeah,that is because I have no life. Lol :p

4. Yep :p still dosent mean you can have fun :D

5. Indeed.

ĐÏΔMØÑЧ likes this.
  6. Hey Arch Angel nice to have u in the forums :) look forward to hearing ur ideas and advice !!
    #1Love Rat

~~Arch^Angel~~ likes this.
  7. He has already had a number of good idea's :p and hope that he can produce more :)

8. yes ive noticed ") i like the x-9 maps and new aliens idea!! but make it for lv20+ players and maximise the whole idea !!!

#1Love Rat

9. YESS!!! That would be cool because for people who are level 17+ then the levels mean nothing. Im level 21 and i have nothing more to do with levels and i am technically the same as a level 17

10. hi Arch, great to see you in forums. It seems that our statuses for forums reset lol. Im a greenhorn again.

11. arc my homie its elite bud.. we needa smoke nd hunt like the ole days :) oh nd wat ts you be chilling in?

12. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Hey Arch. Not sure if you remember me, but nice to meet you in forums. If your wondering, I changed my Pilot name to Wave-Push, so you might remember that one. Anyways, glad to see you here and hope you have fun! :)

13. hey gom...same one from east 2 i assume

14. Yessir the one and only