[UIP] Are you interested in a nostalgic server [2006]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -baghira2-, Jul 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -baghira2-

-baghira2- User

1 / These are: A proposal to re-establish a nostalgic server from the year of the game's release [2006]

2 / The game should include a patch (update) from the year of release of the game, when the game was launched for players from all over the world

3 / The positives are: Return of players from the past and present, Proper and balanced PVP, Group PVE when players did not do without group cooperation, JOY OF GAME!

4 / What will be the impact on the balance of the game? : The game at that time is balanced and alpha omega was a group collaboration!

5 / What are the negatives for players / clan / BP? : None for players! For BP, there are fewer unnecessary things for which he can get MONEY unfortunately.

6 / Presentation of the proposal:
    1) 1 Common world (server) for players of all nationalities
    2) Patch from 2006 to 2010 approx [then the game started to decline]
    3) Increased occurrence of administrators for server supervision!
    4) Allow admins to check players for under [SHOES]

7 / Price of the proposed course: TIME OF DEVELOPERS !! over the consideration of the proposal

8 / closing the idea: I wish it succeeded! I am writing this proposal because at that time the game had its MAGIC and the charge of friendship of a large group cooperation PVP in which even a player with flax or a player with a setup for credits had a chance. And there are dozens and dozens of reasons.

wrote player Mathe-¹8ℓωℓ-ρsγcђσ
    I would be very pleased if you would support this player's suggestion. :)

SavatageBaba likes this.
  2. it would be nice to go back then but the problem is that the cheaters will ruin it too. :mad:

but, if they do decide to make please install the "auto-rocket launcher" because my space bar took a beating back then. ;)

KilerStreak likes this.
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

just like bits ruined pve server, they would ruin a throwback server.

I'd love to go back to the day, but those days are gone unfortunately.

we have what we have because that's the way it is these days.

Play to have some fun or don't.

PNW

bots not bits

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2021
  4. I recommend that you read the user agreement ...
    this proposal contradicts it

5. Wondering if your talking players or support LOL.

6. ?

7. What i am saying is most of the game play contradicts the user agreement.

8. this topic is to be closed

9. I have scanned through the Bigpoint's Terms of Service, and I find no nature to how this proposal is against it. Closest I can find are in the spoiler below.

8 CODE OF CONDUCT

• Reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, or exploiting for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or any Game;
    • “Hacking,” “Cracking,” or otherwise attempting to circumvent any copyright protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Site or any Game;
    • Posting material that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
    If anything, only us (the players) cannot re-create the game in any shape or form. Presenting the proposal is perfectly fine, which I'm all for. I remember making my account back in 2007 or 2008--I'd love to get back to that period.

Do keep in mind that this may permanently reduce player counts on the "modern" servers. There will be many players (such as I) who would switch to the older style, and remain there. Also, it costs not only time, but increased funding and resources from the developers in order to both create and maintain it. Especially considering it would be a drastically different environment, and if any updates are needed, it would require (theoretically) double the time to create and deploy, instead of only having to deal with a single generation of style.

And don't think that a player with just a flax, or purely credit setup doesn't have a chance! It's BOTH a lot easier now (lower prices on Elite equipment, making it much faster and easier to acquire), but increased amount of Elite or Ultra Elite hunters!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  10. KilerStreak likes this.
  11. I don't read anywhere in this post that a player is demanding anything.
    Also this is the forums for players to post their ideas.
    Also you posted for this post to be closed wondering why your still posting here if you don't like it?
    I am all for a server that has no cheats, bot's, and also no new content as the new equipment they come up with is just a cash cow and is an overload to the servers as everything else is in the game as of late.
    The game has got to the point where it has nothing to do with how good a player you are it's how much equipment and more exclusive ammo that other players might not be able to afford.
    They totally took the fun out of the game and made it more like a gambling site.(Just my opinion).Enjoy the game

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  12. I have not written anywhere that I do not like it ...
    indicated a clause of the user agreement, according to which we cannot put forward such ideas
    I do not know how on this forum, but on ours they would have closed the topic long ago

13. Thank you!!! Don't know how I completely missed that--guess I shouldn't be up at 0200 xD
    Requesting, proposing, etc. are all alike in a legal definition of the term "demand."
    The forums are also required to follow with the Terms and Conditions, as it remains tied with Darkorbit, and thus, Bigpoint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.