Assembly

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ~samohen~(success), Apr 8, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So, the question is: - How much longer do we have to wait for the Assembly to stop freezing?? "Plenty of additional hits on the site i suspect".
    To top it off in such a rush to log back in again forget to clear Cache.
    Have now to reset the keyboard.
    I have been playing a long time and am, like many others, disappointed in the lack of support on issues like this that make the game tedious.

jayherbo, Star*Fire and MacSgalpaigh like this.
  2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

They don't care! How long how this been going on and still NO fix?

3. test020

test020 User

assembly freezes because of server issues and you doing stuff, i noticed that if you shoot a alien your assembly page reloads itself which can get it stuck, pair it with a overloaded server because of choo choo's trying to to CBS fights and you get whatever is happening to you.

a paliative solution is to sit at a gate then try assembly page, until bp carpet bans these choo's... it won't get any better, remember easter event "ddos"?

4. Actually, sitting on a base or in any DMZ does not provide a work-a-round.

jayherbo likes this.
  5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

It's also the [Transportation Module] any attempt to send Minerals will crash the game! 404

]Coldheart[ likes this.