ASTRAL ASCENTION GATE

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by diegofer747, Aug 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi everyone.
    I was just trying to finish the astral gate, in waves it doesn't switch to the gate ship. It let me fight with my normal ship (which is more powerful). And when I try to kill NPCs and they run to the corner, my ship can't hit them if it's not in the middle of the map.

That's a problem because the final boss always runs to the corner and that's why I can't kill him and I can't finish the gate. Also, I can't get out of the gate. I've tried everything to get out but I can't. I've been inside the gate for 5 hours now and I don't know what to do to be able to finish it and/or get out of it.

[​IMG] I need your help.

2. Sounds to me like your gate is bugged you never get your normal ship from wave 1 you use the ship you pick at the start.
    That could be why your having so many issues, try clearing cache on both pages game and back restart p.c. and hopefully it will fix the issue other than that I would say reach out to support. Good Luck