[TI] Astral Gate doesn't give any score

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pigrider, Jun 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigrider

pigrider User

Today(June 28th), I did the Astral Gate twice, however, I didn't get any scores from the event. Even though the battlepass is not worth doing that gate, I did it for score tables and rewards because I'm not a UFE player and I paid for poly to do that gate. Where is my scores, is this what is pleasing to us?

2. Same problem at USA server

3. only the top 3 scores count
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    pigrider likes this.
  4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @pigrider ,

Are we free to close the thread?

5. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

This is not entirely true. The FAQ is a little misleading.
    If you only use 1 cpu - It will count (or at least should)

Last Astral Ranking event I only had 2 cpu's, which I used and finished in 3rd place.
    Sadly IMO, my coming 3rd in the event with only 2 cpu's shows a severe lack of interest in the event

6. it doesn't contradict my words
    but if you use 10 processors, then only 3 with the best result will be taken into account, I'm talking about this

7. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

In context of the question you were answering - Your answer wasn't correct - he did only 2 CPU's, you basically told him he needed to do 3 to get a score - The fact the FAQ is vague and does not convey accurate information doesn't help.

Your words - Only the top 3 scores count -
    Unfortunately, the FAQ is worded so that your inaccurate comment looks to be true and you need to use 3 CPU's to get a score.
    All I did was point out THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Maybe those who post these FAQ's could write them so they convey accurate information. Sooo much of the information posted in FAQ's is less than accurate, they are generally a vague outline which if you can't decifer poorly written instructions can lead to confusion.

If we can't stive to do better - Better to do nothing at all.

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  8. I did not write incorrect information
    it does not follow from this phrase that they were №1 and №2 processors, they could be №4 and №5, which is why I indicated that only the top 3 results will be counted, so the points have not been changed
    if there was only 1 processor, I would also write that the processor was activated before the new rating was enabled, so there are no points

I don’t know how the official description is perceived in your language and with your mentality, but it was clear enough to me

where is the author?
    he wrote and forgot already?))

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  9. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

I'm not sure what it translates to in it's original text, probably German but the English translation isn't anything other than a vague inaccurate script.
    "The sum of your 3 highest scores in Astral Ascension during the event will be recorded in the ranking boards"
    Seems pretty clear the FAQ is saying you need to use 3 cpus to get a score in the rankings.
    Which of course many of us know not to be true and sadly Sir Thrills did not correct your post, which leads me to believe he either doesn't know or simply doesn't care to impart correct information.

For my 2 cents, the correct response from a forum mod should have been "Contact Support" as the forums are unable to address your request.

10. I will not argue how it sounds in English, I myself use a translator))
    and such a formulation coincides with a similar one for a plutus? because the scoring system is the same, only for the top 5 results

11. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing this thread as the answer has been explained in detail. The OP is welcome to ask us to re-open the thread if they need any further assistance.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.