Auction Changes / Updates / Ideas

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by нuηтιηgмα¢нιηє™, May 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Those noobs won't understand. They just want pet in auction, I saved for months to get a pet.

CptCooter™ likes this.
  2. I do not agree with the pet gear. that is only thing here i do not like. Other then that, i suppose i support this idea. Especially the ammo thing to help newbies, but honestly, there are still high lvls who bid on ammo. i know a lvl 20 who does it daily, quite often too.

3. Not just the pet gear, also the pet protocols and the pet itself. Let's not argue on this, let those noobs cry, this will never happen either.

4. Let them eat cake - it's gonna suck out all their uri that should go straight to ship to become FE instead :mad: and then they realize :p - UFE ship then, FE doggy and then PETbull :eek:

The PET is just another ship that you pay gas for. Trust me - you WILL pay.

5. Well thanks for calling me a noob ya jacksticks. Can I ask why all of you are against the pet in auction, but yet y'all want the LF4 in auction or x2 to be credits...that doesn't make sense. As if having the pet out will give people gargantuan advantages. They stuck all the special ships out didn't they? What's so impossible/bad about the pet being in the bid is all I want to know. Give me your opinions other than, "if you want the pet in bid, you're a crying noob."

For the record: My pet has a total of 9 protocols, 5 gears, 4 shields, and 5 lasers. I have unlocked all of that with hard earned uri. I'm not a noob without a pet crying that it should be on the bid.
    My point of view on it, is that the pet is insanely expensive and should either be lowered or have its gears and protocols stuck on the bid. You still have to unlock the dang slots though. My last gear slot cost 40k uri. That's a lot of moola.

6. El-Mano

El-Mano User

its a pretty good idea i agree!!

7. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Perhaps PET cpus could go on auction so long as opening pet slots doesn't. but even if that were to happen, i'd think it should go anywhere but in the 'weekly' auction.
    I honestly wouldn't mind having few more items in auction, but I don't wanna hear the thousands of complaints if they do go.

8. You'd still have to open those expensive 30k slots with uri, but getting the gears and protocols would be amazing for the player base. Perhaps have a button or something next to the gear in which you can select level 1, 2, or 3.

Seraphim, are people complaining in huge numbers about all the stuff added to the auction recently? Not in my server at least. Everyone like the fact that they can get the aegis and citadel and their designs now. I'm extremely happy that I got the lightning design. It's amazing. And like I said before, if they complain, tell em to stuff it. Progress is good xD.

9. Seraphim

Seraphim User

No complaints at present, but since the new auctions came out, the complaints were rocketing for a few months.
    I presume it'll be the same if these items are included in the auctions. A few weeks/months of complaints and banter, followed by everyone being happy.

PET stuff are great, but having most of them for credits makes it a bit easy, that's why i'm adamant that slots should always remain as they are.

10. Ah. I see what you're saying. Yes, it would be a shame if it got really easy but as it is right now, you shouldn't take years to get good in any game in my opinion. I have other games I play casually like DO, and in less than 9 months, I have maxed myself out. That is fun for me to be able to do that. I guess I just play DO when I feel like a game switch-up hoping one day I'll reach that fabled 35 LF4 mark. :D

11. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

See, it's posts like the last few that prove you chumps are open to ideas for change and their reactions until real ideas like VESPID's hit the scene.

Man you guys suck.
    By the way this is a good idea.

12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Chumps? meaning yourself. Maybe you ought to develop that little thing between your ears before commenting on what was discussed above.
    VESPID's ideas are crap, half of them favour credit ships with unfair and illogical advantages. The majority of the other half are not even thought out well, where he leaves us to do the math for him. On top of his ideas successfully exceeding the stupidity bar, the final few ideas don't make much sense and are 'not needed within the game'. Now quit bringing up someone with ideas of a 2 year old in this thread.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  13. It happened to SHIP designs... The Aegis, the Citidel, the Spearhead, and all the designs, and the modules... A lot of people spent Uridium on them and for booty keys to get the base parts, soz but I have to disagree with that here. :)

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  14. Seraphim

Seraphim User

That doesn't make any sense. Is chump the best you have?

15. You know that, maybe they should add a Uridium auction for new things they could release. :D

16. Guys guys guys, calm down... It's a matter of opinions on the topic, we don't all need to be mean lol... :p

Seraphim likes this.
  17. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The peacemaker :)

With reference to your feedback about how the ship designs got into the auctions, I've discussed with Taser and concluded that it would be nice to see the pet items in auction (only in weekly though).
    Generally auction needs more items and less lag. we have to place a bid at least 10 seconds before the the end of the hour otherwise the bid goes through to the next hours/days/weeks auction.

18. Pet makes such a difference in game, that making it technically free for those who are too lazy to work for it, will be unfair to us who WORKED for it. And the idea did not say to have LF4s in there. And he said to make x2 a daily thing, for more ammo. And yeah, if you want pet to be in auction, you're a noob crying about it being too hard. You seriously think you can win an argument on this?

19. Yup

20. Pet = monthly auction, it doesn't deserve weekly auction if you're a noob can you get pet in 1 week? of course not! so it doesn't deserve weekly auction. It still doesn't deserve to be in monthly auction either. Because many players worked hard for months to get the pet and upgrade it with gears, etc. It would be very very very unfair.